[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often is it okay to do molly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 303x166
How often is it okay to do molly?
>>
What's to do molly?
>>
>>17014557
Eight weeks. No sooner. Some dipshit friend of yours will claim he does it every weekend with no issues, but give it 10 years and we'll see what his mind looks like.

Fucking google this shit you pleb, go on Erowid if you're doing drugs.
>>
did 2 or 3 nuts (ecstasy) most weekends for 12 months. stopped about 6 months ago, I'm not the same as I was before. Im 26 been smoking weed daily for 7 years too
>>
>>17014571
molly is OP's wife's daughter
>>
File: 1386495308058.jpg (21 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1386495308058.jpg
21 KB, 280x210
>>17014557

Prolonged use of MDMA can cause lasting cases of depression, loss of cognitive function, long-term damage to the serotonin nerves in the brain, mood disturbances and permanent loss of psychomotor function.

At this point there aren't a plethora of studies about the long term effects of MDMA on the brain but in one study conducted in the UK circa 2015 they found that 'very heavy' users who had consumed more than 700 tablets of MDMA showed changes in brain metabolism at the frontal cortex.

This is your frontal cortex we're talking about here, the part of your brain that controls basic motor functions, retains a large amount of long-term memories and regulates our ability to differentiate good from bad choices and project future consequences on our actions.

Long story short, it fucks with a lot of very important parts of your brain. Brain damage is irreversible. So. Keep that in mind.

For your health.
>>
Did 120 pills in 3 months, took about 6 months for all cognition to get back to normal. You know when you have a word on the tip of your tongue? I had that a whole lot. Never got depressed or comedown or anything tho, so make of that what you will
>>
>>17014604
Also beware that, like any substance you do enough of, it can be a trigger for mental illness you're predisposed to.

I really don't like MDMA. I think the way people use it is fucking retarded and I'd much rather kids were doing bong hits instead, but in moderation it's a lot of fun. Just don't treat it like it's harmless.
>>
>>17014557
>How often is it okay to do molly?
Never, really: I haven't heard of any threshold dose, the neurotoxicity simply builds up the more you take and the longer you take it.

I wouldn't do it at all since I'm pretty protective of my brain and my executive function is already damaged enough from other problems.

Lot of drugs out there, no need to fuck with the neurotoxic ones (lotta fish in the sea, eh?)
>>
>>17014611

>in moderation it's a lot of fun. Just don't treat it like it's harmless.

Precisely.
>>
>>17014623
I used to be around a crew that did a lot of MDMA, and they'd show each other studies claiming things like "MDMA is safer than horse riding" and circlejerk about how it could never do them any harm whatsoever.

At least two of them are now bipolar.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.