[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fa/ I had this haircut for like 3 years now and just can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2048
Sup /fa/
I had this haircut for like 3 years now and just can't stand my hair getting to my eyes etc but I'm afraid of changes. I don't like to look any more stupid that it is now. What haircut do you suggest? Btw I wear glasses if this changes amything
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 1280x960
Half ponytail. You'll feel/seem wierd at fuest but then people think you're badass. Also doesn't get in eyes.
>>
>>17014236
Go to a nice barber and ask them. They'll give you a book of different styles to look through. But do some googling first so you have an idea.
>>
Cut it short. Not bald but short. Itll feel so freeing and it gives you a chance to try something new. Maybe you'll grow it out again or maybe you'll like it like that. Its just freeing when you do it, a fresh start. And if you look stupid, it'll grow back. Who cares what others think. Why waste time wondering what they think?
>>
you look cute as heck, OP. I'd leave it, desu. Put it behind your ear or pull it back in a partial pony tail like that guy suggested. a tip: after you shower, brush it straight back, part it, but don't brush it back down all the way, just kind pat the hair in the direction you want it to go and leave the front alone. It'll give you a nice wave that will keep it out of your eyes. Alternatively, put it behind your ear with a bit of slack as it dries and it'll have the same effect..
>>
File: Long-Hairstyles-For-Men-2014.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Long-Hairstyles-For-Men-2014.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
This hairstyle is still long but way cleaner and more mature. Try something similar
>>
>>17014365
Yeah, I wanted to cut it short but actually that was my hairstyle when I was like 14 and I didn't like it.
>>17014377
>>17014242
Thank you for the tips and I guess I'll try the half ponytail
>>17014300
Every picture on Google has a handsome man in it. Even when they have shitty haircut the still look somewhat attractive
>>17014380
Yeah, but my hair at this length just doesn't want to cooperate
>>
>>17014391
What shampoo and conditioner are you using? Have you tried changing them?
>>
File: hair parting.png (501 KB, 450x639) Image search: [Google]
hair parting.png
501 KB, 450x639
Here's what I mean by the wave. On the side that is parted, I put the small amount of hair behind the ear, and the side with the more hair on it, I do what I described, so when it dries, even when it hangs down it stays naturally out of my face.
>>
>>17014442
You're cute, you and OP should totally hook up
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.