[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to bar. >see girl there. >she keeps grilling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: The_Woodsman_movie_poster.jpg (23 KB, 295x440) Image search: [Google]
The_Woodsman_movie_poster.jpg
23 KB, 295x440
>go to bar.
>see girl there.
>she keeps grilling me on how she know me.
>we go through a bunch of people over 5 minutes. Get to my friend.
>The moment I tell her my friend's name she says "oh shit nevermind bye".

>A year ago.
>she went on date with my friend.
>He tells me they fucked and yes, she seemed pretty slutty.
>She has a kid, she's been with at least 10 guys since high school, self proclaimed bisexual.
>When at bar, we got along fine.
>Outside bar and it closed, 2 a.m.
>my friend and her are making out.
>walk off so they have privacy.
>They call me back and ask me whats so interesting. (yeah, like I want to sit there and watch you guys make out?)
>some big girl is fucking a guy in a car next to my friends truck that they're making out on.
>they notice and say something about it.
>I say "so is there a line for that"?
>she gets weirded out by it, even though she was talking about her sex life in bar.
>We all go back home.
>Friend tells me about how good of a lay she was.

>now, one year later, she treats me like I've got the plague and runs off.
>Never talked to her beside that one night.

I don't get it. What would she think to react like I just ate a kitten in front of her?
>>
File: 1452195729062.png (727 KB, 1105x1012) Image search: [Google]
1452195729062.png
727 KB, 1105x1012
>>17013991

>self proclaimed bisexual

as opposed to everyone but her claiming it?
>>
>>17014014
You know how people create stories about others?
>>
>>17014023

im not sure what you are getting at. just say shes bisexual, you dont need to tell us that she admits shes bisexual like that matters at fucking all
>>
nigga she is ashamed of the one night stand, your friend caused
>>
File: 1451373355423.jpg (50 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1451373355423.jpg
50 KB, 512x384
Why would you want to be around this person?
>>
>>17014030
That doesn't make sense given her openness about sexuality.

>>17014039
I don't necessarily. But being an attractive, extrovert person that everyone in town has known since high school, her very public snub reflects badly on you as the person she's running away from.
>>
>>17014043
Do you live in a tiny community?
>>
>>17014046
10,000 population. Basically 1 bar.
>>
>>17014027
>>17014027
There's two kinds of people that talk about their sex life with strangers they just met; drama queens and perverts.
>>
>>17014051
Ah, well you have quite a social doohicky here then. It sounds like you either have to find a way to make amends with her, or if you're feeling socially manipulative, slowly befriend people and get people to agree with you that she's a slut who shouldn't be taken seriously. You could even say "Yeah she's embarassed because I stumbled upon her getting down n' dirty with someone in the parking lot."
>>
>>17014068
I think you might have misread. She didn't do it in the parking lot, they were just making out next to a car with two people having sex.

She did fuck my friend later though. I haven't spoken to her or seen her since then, and I don't know any reason why she'd act like that to me, other than the possibility of being embarrassed of her having sex in a cab with another guy (yeah, she told me that story, making vague references of why a taxi guy kicked her and a DIFFERENT guy out of a cab, but then it turned out not to be my friend).
>>
>>17014074
I think I wasn't clear enough about my manipulation idea. It doesn't have to be true as long as people think it is. Down N' Dirty is also purposefully vague.
That being said, it sounds like you have plenty of legitimate dirt to spread.
"You know, I honestly don't know what her deal is. She told me about how she was doing it in a cab, then I stumbled upon her getting rather intimate with my friend in the parking lot, and she's never really looked at me the same since. Women, I tell ya."

Truth be told, I'd bet "So is there a line for that?" is why she avoids you. She shared sex stuff with you because she's an open person and is probably proud of her sexual conquest, but that wasn't her expressing a desire to have sex with you. Maybe she took your comment as a sexual advance and rejected you accordingly. Or maybe she thought you were criticizing her for being the town bicycle and hates you as a result. Given that she just avoids you, I'd guess the former. She thinks you're creepy for making that comment.
>>
>>17013991
I think that you're reading into too much OP. I think maybe she probably regrets fucking your friend and you're guilty by association.
>>
>>17014090
>Truth be told, I'd bet "So is there a line for that?" is why she avoids you. She shared sex stuff with you because she's an open person and is probably proud of her sexual conquest, but that wasn't her expressing a desire to have sex with you. Maybe she took your comment as a sexual advance and rejected you accordingly. Or maybe she thought you were criticizing her for being the town bicycle and hates you as a result. Given that she just avoids you, I'd guess the former. She thinks you're creepy for making that comment.

I wasn't talking about her.
>>
>>17014090
See, that kind of shit gets me about women. They can be open about wanting to fuck or making a sex joke about how they'd bang such and such, but a guy can't do that around a woman and be seen as not creepy?

http://clarissethorn.com/2009/10/24/questions-i-want-to-ask-entitled-cis-het-men-part-3-space-for-men/

It seems like when making overt sex jokes or implications directly to a person, a man is creepy and a woman isn't. What?
>>
>>17013991
Fuck her. Don't give her any attention now.
>>
>>17014203
There's a difference between talking about your experiences (which is what she seemed to do) and saying you want to more or less gangbang a girl who's being fucked right now.

OP, from her reaction, it's also possible that that girl wants to avoid your friend instead of you.
>>
>>17014307
>There's a difference between talking about your experiences (which is what she seemed to do) and saying you want to more or less gangbang a girl who's being fucked right now.

I was talking about women that openly talk about saying shit like how that guy at the bar has probably got a big dick or how they wouldn't mind taking him home etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QHM41jKJpk&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8QHM41jKJpk&has_verified=1
>>
>>17014320
So that was completely off topic, thanks for your input.
>>
>>17014350
Not at all. If you listen you might understand.
>>
OP has posted this same query every day for a week and got plenty of good relies.

DO NOT REPLY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.