[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think I may have gay crush on friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 574310590.gif (15 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
574310590.gif
15 KB, 540x521
So I've been friends with this guy for almost 11 years., we're both seniors in high school and I definitely have some kind of crush on him. Honestly I have no clue if he's gay or not but I suspect that he may be. He grew up in a very conservative family and he acts like he's homophobic but in all the time I've known him he's never had any girlfriends, has super high standards when it comes to girls (says very attractive, 7-9/10, girls are ugly for stupid reasons, and says some pretty gay stuff (makes a lot of dick jokes). We spend almost every weekend tghether. I really want to get with him but I don't want to ruin our friendship, what should I do?
>>
>>17013739
>homophobic, must be gay
>takes 4 dicks up ass, must be a man with a defined heterosexual orientation
>>
>>17013739
He's gay. Probably going to be an angry latent homosexual from the sound of it
>>
>>17013739
>what should I do?
Just ask him. It may destroy your friendship, but really, if that's all it takes, you're not good friends anyway.
>>
>>17013739
Is it possible that what you think you want is not what you want?

I know: so Zizek.

Still: perhaps you should just leave this as a jerk-off fantasy.
>>
If he's gay, like actually gay, there's a chance that even if you confess to him, he may not feel that way.

My best friend is gay and he and I are close, and I found myself falling for him. He's kind of similar to how you described your friend, except he's clear that he's gay. He's never pursued a relationship with others, and he's very quiet, private, and he is close to me. I liked him for the time being, possibly even loved, but at some point I realized that even if I said it to him, he likely wouldn't feel the same.

Eventually I did tell him and we both agreed that while we're close, we can't give fulfill each other because what we want isn't the same. We're close friends still, but to be honest, you move on. It's a fantasy to want to have the unattainable gay friend fall for you, but it could bring more pain if you really fall for him and know that he won't ever look at you that way.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.