[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long should I wait before messaging my long-term girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1453024219154.jpg (99 KB, 630x847) Image search: [Google]
1453024219154.jpg
99 KB, 630x847
How long should I wait before messaging my long-term girlfriend whom I just broke up or rather, took an extended break from because I'm feeling like I really want to say hello and see how she is doing but it's only been 5 days. I suffer a lot from mood swings and emotional problems due to bipolar disorder and have done this to her multiple times and am so torn as to how to deal with it this time.
>>
>>17013403
You should probably leave her alone until you get your crazy fixed.
>>
She has PTSD and severe depression. I have bipolar disorder and I take a lot of drugs we are a match made in heaven
>>
>>17013416
This.

Work on getting your shit together before you continue to fuck someone else up and make them deal with your problems.
>>
What if I never get my shit together
>>
>>17013433
Then you should stay single.
>>
>>17013416
>>17013429
This. You say you want to
>say hello
But what you really mean is
>I'm lonely and need someone to validate my existence.
>>17013433
The. You don't deserve to be in a long term relationship with anyone. Don't lie to yourself and think you can just be friends. There are feels involved, and when you re establish contact all the feels will come back, including her feeling like she is dealing with your baggage.
Read a self help book and leave people alone.
>>
>>17013425
Anon, stay the fuck away from her forever. Go get yourself some professional help. Please.
>>
>>17013441
I am not lonely I have friends and I have a girl who is trying to be fwb currently but that isn't what I want to do. I feel better with her because she is what I believe to be my "soulmate" and we have expressed this belief to each other on countless occasions
>>
>>17013462
>I feel better with her because she is what I believe to be my "soulmate"
Then do her a favor and stop putting her through shit because of your mental problems, Chief.

What kind of answer were you expecting? "5 days oh yeah man go for it because I'm sure that you're mood swings and bipolar shit is in check"?

You sound like a teenager. Guess what? You're probably going to break up anyway.
>>
You're both messed up and need professional help. You are a match made in hell, not heaven. You are not soulmates - if you were you wouldn't be constantly breaking up and noticing some girl who wants to be fwb - even if you 'don't want that right now'. Let her go live her life and be free of you; and find help for yourself in the meantime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.