[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on antidepressants here? I'm on an antidepressant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1445518646661.jpg (474 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445518646661.jpg
474 KB, 640x640
Anyone on antidepressants here? I'm on an antidepressant called citalopram. I don't feel depressed but I'm not really happy. Anyone here know the key to happiness or any kind of medication they might be coming out with that will make you happy?
>>
>>17013062
>any kind of medication they might be coming out with that will make you happy?
yea its been out for years, its called weed
>>
>>17013071
weed just makes me lazy forgetful and hungry. I don't really think it makes me happy.
>>
>>17013062
Antidepressants don't make you happy, OP. They fix your brain chemistry to make you not sad/anxious/myriad other symptoms. Medication should be used in combination with therapy. First you fix your brain, then you fix your thoughts, then with introspection and hard work you can be happy!
>>
>>17013062
Fuck antidepressants.
Who wants to live like a zombie?
>>
>>17013071
Confusing being high with being happy.
Having drug-repressed depression + weed = possible even deeper one.
>>
>>17013088
but why cant they develop something that will make you happy? I mean I get a slight sensation of euphoria when I smoke a cigarette or have a few beers. Why cant they make a drug that gives you a sensation of euphoria without all the harmful stuff?
>>
I've been on citalopram few years ago. Now I'm on escitalopram.

They don't make you happy, they just don't let you be depressed
>>
I want euphoria.
>>
>>17013136
Eatascy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.