[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A cry for help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Feels bad man - Copy (2).png (69 KB, 450x521) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad man - Copy (2).png
69 KB, 450x521
How do I cope with this situation? I'm way below her league, she kinda hates me, but I don't want to stay away. Any advice?
>>
>>17011183
Why do you think she hates you? Because if she actually does, then leave her alone, that's what'll make her happy.
>>
>>17011183
>I'm way below her league

You will never, ever get a girl if you believe this, and if you do by accident as soon as she realizes you think this she will leave you.

All the rest can be overcome, but this is a poisonous attitude.
>>
Try to concentrate on your own life, because her recognition is insignificant compared to your own well-being.
>>
>>17011183
Anon lemme tell you something about what happened to me, I had a crush on a girl and it was amazing we talked all the time and I felt like I was making a connection, but she found a guy recently and I don't talk to her anymore, I had to cut contact right away because it killed me inside thinking about it and God forbid if she talked to me about him in anyway it would destroy me, my advice is cut contact while you can anon trust me no one is emotionally ready to see their crush cuddling another person and saying how good that person is to them and whatever, tl;dr cut contact with your crush if you don't have the confidence to pursue it
>>
don't act like that and expect a girl, or person in general, to like you.
nobody likes having someone that does everything for them when they don't ask for it or need it.

You're most likely inconveniencing her by doing this, cut ties and move on with your life.
>>
Don't even try. For the love of god just stop. There is a high chance they actually know what you feel and are exploiting you for whatever goal.
>>
>>17011194
That is basically true.

I was in a mixed attractiveness relationship for a long time (I'm very beautiful and have a gym body, he's handsome but usually ungroomed and 30 pounds overweight). He'd often tell me he knew I was out of his league and he was afraid I'd realize it and leave him.

I did after two years. But it wasn't his looks. His defeated attitude, desperation, and insecurities drove me away.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.