[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys, How do I respond? I am a hair away from getting him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (128 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 640x1136
hi guys,

How do I respond? I am a hair away from getting him to come out and hang out with me.

He is crippled right now and recovering from an injury. I wanted to go on a nice hike and talk, but he cannot walk very far.

I feel the most comfortable hanging outside in nature.

Where should I hang out? He wants to hang out during the day.

I honestly feel like yelling at him but that will push him away.

My time is running out.

Please help me.
>>
What the fuck?
>>
guys i have no fucking life. i want to see this guy so fucking badly and talk to him.

what do i say to this fuckin psycho who leads me on to a cliff hanger?
>>
i am hanging on a cliff waiting for him to reply to my texts and come the fuck outside. i am frustrated like fuck.

seriously. why am i stuck in this situation? my life sucks. there is nothing exciting in my life but brian.
>>
>>17010862
Why don't, you know, try fucking calling him?
>>
You're a cunt and I hope while he's crippled he's sending dick pics to other girls. If you care about him you won't be autistic and HAVE to hang out in nature you dumb bitch.
>>
How about a park, if there is one close by? If you can drive, drive somewhere nice and quiet where you can talk.

As much as you want to see this guy, you need to be considerate of his injury.
>>
>>17010871
Ok tell me what to say to him then.

I am about to hit up a random guy from tinder and fuck them on them on the spot. I am frustrated.
>>
>>17010863
i called him yesterday and he did not have time to talk on the phone. and relied with a text message.

he is a psychopath leading me onto no where.
>>
>>17010848
I hope for your sake that you're really hot because you're giving off major cunt vibes and I bet you're insufferable to be around.
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 640x1136
>>17010871
is this ok?
>>
I'm crippled right now. Fractured my ankle five weeks ago. How did you end up wanting this guy, OP? Were you interested before his injury? I was dumped the other week by a women who fell in love with me about a month before my accident, because I told her I couldn't promise her exclusivity, so now I'd like some other girls to want to hang out with me. Tell me how I best can achieve this, and I'll devote this whole day giving you solid advice. Let's help each other!
>>
>>17010882
i am hot and i have been trying my hardest to have patience with this man. i dont have all day to wait for his texts.
>>
OP do you have borderline personality disorder or some other mental illness?'

no offense you sound p crazy
>>
Why are you making him go outside at 5am to see you when he's injured?
>>
>>17010890
Sounds good.
>>
>>17010893
no.

>>17010895

its a metaphore. i am on my bed laying down thinking about this guy because i like him.
>>
>>17010891
i liked him before his injury.
>>
Are you dating him?
>>
OP, you're a crazy bitch and I really hope this guy chases you to fk. You seem so needy and controlling, I really hope this is bait... I feel so sorry for this guy, your messages to him seem direct and dry. Go screw some random on tinder if you like, save this guy and leave him alone. He will get better and ditch you anyways, I know I would.
>>
>>17010928
no i used to date him
>>
>>17010946
whatever cool story bro
>>
>>17010951
He is recovering from a leg injury and your crying cos he can't come hiking with you. Go the fuck to him, when someone is injured you don't make them come to you it's common courtesy.

Jeses fucking Christ.
>>
>>17010848

YOU

ARE

A

CRAZY

BITCH
>>
>>17010960
i already got this point bro. please see>>17010890
>>
>>>/r9k/

Try posting this thread there.

You'll get better answers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.