[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I turn into a fuckin' retard every time I am near
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: pretty-barista-61181.jpg (399 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
pretty-barista-61181.jpg
399 KB, 600x899
Why do I turn into a fuckin' retard every time I am near a girl I consider cute? I am all but a smooth talker but I have no problem holding a piece of conversation with
>men
>girls I consider ugly/average/insanely hot
but holy fuck every time I have to talk to a really, truly cute girl, I immediately turn into a spastic 10yo with autism.
I long ago accepted the fact that I would never had another relationship, so why in the fuck should I be scared of talking to a cute girl?
Pls help
>>
>>17010726
Because your subconscious suddenly says
>OH SHIT it's a potential mate
>don't you dare fuck this up anon!
>Don't fucking do X! OR Y! OR Z!
Kind of like when you're trying to write a letter with someone staring over your shoulder, or when you're fapping at your desk and suddenly the boss walks in
>>
>>17010726
>I long ago accepted the fact that I would never had another relationship, so why in the fuck should I be scared of talking to a cute girl?
It doesn't matter if the rational part of your brain has accepted it if the rest hasn't.

Of course, your next question might be "How do i get my subconscious to accept that i don't deserve a girlfriend (or friends) and should die alone?": you're better off not knowing the answer to that. Trust me on this one.
>>
>>17011057
Everyone dies alone anon. Your mate will not die with you.
>>
File: warted.jpg (94 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
warted.jpg
94 KB, 600x899
>every time I am near a girl I consider cute?

You don't know how to wart? If a girl is cute, imagine she has a big WART on her nose.
A big hairy wart.
>>
File: warted2.jpg (95 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
warted2.jpg
95 KB, 600x899
Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me, cutie.
I know how to wart off your charms.
>>
>>17011150
I love this. Thank you anon

>inb4 op has a wart fetish
>>
>>17011104
>>17011150
to be fair she doesnt even look that good without the warts
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.