[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26, beta most of my life. >anime, videogames, yu gi oh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: anzuja.jpg (30 KB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
anzuja.jpg
30 KB, 320x427
>26, beta most of my life.
>anime, videogames, yu gi oh.
>get gf, been 4 years with her, not getting married though.
>recently started lifting.
>Life changes, drop most fedora ways.
>Teach at college.
>Super cute girl, 18 is into me.
>She asks me out.
>She looks like Haruhi. Fucking Haruhi.

This is friking hard, she even lives 3 mins away from home. There are no rules regarding relationships with students, but it might be seen as unethical, I have a lot in my head right now.
>>
>>17009982
go for it as long as your gf doesn't mind
>>
>>17009982
its a bad idea bro
even if she is 18 they are going to think you are taking advantage of her, that shes some kind of major weirdo etc
>>
If you plan on sleeping with this girl I would break up with GF first. You're reaching an age where you just become more attractive to all women, so if you were a beta for a long time you're probably going to want to fuck 18 year olds for awhile.
>>
Intercourse; don't tell your girlfriend.
>>
Threadly reminder that Haruhi was over ten years ago
>>
>>17010002
This is stupid, of course she would mind.
>>17010004
But I want her to take advantage of my dick. I'm feeling the nerve I've never felt before. I've followed a path my whole life and now I want to break the rules, I feel the urge to do it, at the same time I feel sad about it. I was making out with my gf yesterday and I was thinking about this other girl... She's so quite and cute.
>>17010009
I'm considering it, I feel sad, mad at myself, but I feel the need to do it.
>>17010011
What? Fuck you.
>>
>>17009982
Even if there are no rules she can still blackmail you, m8. Is she in any of your classes? If yes, don't do it.

In either case, tell your girlfriend and break up with her if that's what she wants.
>>
>>17010011
>people born after 2000 will soon be allowed to browse 4chan
youre getting old anon
>>
>>17010014
>This is stupid
lol you are stupid, just read your thread.
>>
>>17010016
She is my student of Reading and Writing. Goddamit, I can tell you being 100% sure this is the cutest girl that has ever liked me. My gf is cute, but she's chubby, she's always been chubby and that's ok... She's more than that, that's why I lover her, but I want to make out with this other girl. Ah, fuck.
>>
>>17010017
feels bad man

>>17010038
>She is my student
Dude as long as she's your student, it's not okay.
>>
>>17010043
What about end of the semester? She'd be in her sophomore year and no longer my student.
>>
>>17010058
Do it now, don't let morals sway your judgement. Take what's given to you.
>>
>>17010058
It's pretty suspect that she "likes" you, I'd bet she wants a better grade, but who knows. If she still likes you when she's done with your class you can consider it, but you should also tell your girlfriend or take a break.
>>
>>17009982
as a former teacher (middle and high school though) while I recognize the difference in you dating your students in lieu of me dating mine, it is still a bad idea. If it got out, regardless if there were rules or not, you would likely get shitcanned.

If you did not get shitcanned, then the rest of your colleagues really like you, and even then you have given them ammo.

Now the fact that she has asked you out is fucking awesome (beats finding notes written by teenagers), but unless you don't care at all about your GF, I would not entertain this even in the slightest. Honestly, if you value a real relationship an 18 year old girl is far too emotionally immature to be stable. She will be a significantly different person in 4 years. if 1-4 is formative for us in language, 18-22 is formative to us in our adulthood/personality for the rest of our lives.

Also i'm drunk and don't care what the fuck you do, but if you do go out with her, you better fucking smash. All i'm saying.
>>
>>17009982
fuck her right in the pussy m8, you dont get this chance again
>>
>>17010058
if shes not over you yet but if im picturing her right then it will take some doing for that 2 b h
>>
You'll have plenty of time, when you're in your 40's and 50's, the kids are grown up and the old lady is settling into old age, to fuck around with teenagers.

You screw this up now you set yourself back 5+ years.

There is no such thing as an alpha/beta. People who believe in dominance are fuckheads that need to be put into mass graves. Every last one of them. You're a normal human being.
>>
File: 1443186186515.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1443186186515.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>17010108
>when you're in your 40's and 50's, the kids are grown up and the old lady is settling into old age, to fuck around with teenagers

right, teenagers just LOVE guys in their 50s with their cute soft dick
>>
>>17010113
as right as you are, the hardest thing that makes a woman wet is cold cash (or power).

Older men usually have more of both
>>
Are you me OP?

>Be 25yo, beta af IT techie nerd.
>Been with my chubby gf for 5 years already
>My life is just playing vidya, going to work and the occasional party.
>Suddenly, an old female friend (a 7/10 27 yo qt) starts talking to me a lot.
>We end up kissing one fine day after some beers
>She becomes my fuckbuddy/lover, never tell to my official gf
>There is now also another girl in sight, some latina hottie that seems interested in me all of a sudden.

>Tfw when going from uber beta boy to semi-alpha in matter of months
>Tfw official gf gets almost no sex now.
>Tfw i know i have to tell her shortly

Well yes i cheated on my gf, but i was kinda depressed with that life i had. Now that i have other women i feel like in heaven guys.
So OP, go for it. You have nothing to lose.
Women start liking boys that are 25+, so it's our prime time.
>>
>>17010216
>I feel like I am in heaven guys

I want you to reflect on that feeling and sentence, because by putting it into the universe you just started walking towards hell.
>>
Everything you said says your relationship with your gf is over.
>>
>>17010113
how much softer does your dick get? I'm 31 and my dick is like Charmin ultra.
>>
>>17010216
You feel in heaven until you break your girlfriends heart you piece of shit. Do the right thing and cut her lose so she can be with someone who cares for her and respects her.
>>
>>17009982
>>17009982
>There are no rules regarding relationships with students, but it might be seen as unethical
In most colleges afaik a relationship with a current student in one of your classes is grounds for immediate firing and you'll likely have some trouble finding another job.

And even then it's seriously frowned upon. I'd suggest resisting the urge until she graduates.
>>
>>17010216
OP back, yes, you're me. I'm feeling it, girls are actually adding me to fb and I'm getting dating offers... I feel really bad about my current gf, she's a really nice person.
>>
>>17010366
I don't want to tell this to my gf beacuse she's part of my comfort zone after all these years.
It's like the net that keeps you from smashing on the ground after a fall.

Although i know i owe her some respect and should tell this right away.
>>
>>17010403
Lol youre like the man version of sluts. You'd choose sex over someone who cares for you. The later is much more difficult to find.
>>
>>17010403
>>17010438
I'm writing a letter to her. Btw, yes, I might be a manslut, but after 4 years of relationship with my first girlfriend, we are not getting married. This hurts my spirit. I haven't even left her and I already wanna go back to her.

Dear S,

I love you. I learned to love myself by loving you. I lived my life finding ways to grow up with you and so you did with me, you're now a fine, smart and beautiful woman. But I have to say, I am not ready to wed you. I'm just a young boy who was to learn many things and though I believe I will return to you without fail, like the winter every year, I have to say I need to explore this wide world and learn to appreciate you more.

A young girl has caught my attention, she is naive, and cute. It is true my interest in her is growing as her charms surround my days now. I won't ever cheat on you, S. I feel bad and sad with myself for just having to write this letter, but I cannot marry the woman I met in my first relationship, and that is you, and you're also, the perfect woman. I'll set us free now, for I have adventures to have and I'll pay the highest price of all, breaking your heart. I hope, though, I will not break your bold spirit.

Let me be stupid now, forget about me, I'll remember you everyday.

C.
>>
>>17009982
Don't fucking do it. First, if you cheat on your gf you will be a douche. Second, if you dump your gf and have sexual relations with a student, you might get fired, but you will certanly loose respect among students ( maybe not if she is a student at another department and you never have to teach her, but it still is a cunt move).
>>
>>17009982

The reason they're into you is because of working out and having the stink of LTR pussy on you.

Thats what girls love. LTR pussy stank all on you.
>>
If you want to mess around with the cutie student just break up with your gf and save her the pain of finding out she has been cheated on. if you're only interested in the student for sex then just think to yourself if it's really worth losing your gf of 4 years for.
>>
>>17010216
>>Be 25yo, beta af IT techie nerd.
>>Been with my chubby gf for 5 years already
>>My life is just playing vidya, going to work and the occasional party.
>>Suddenly, an old female friend (a 7/10 27 yo qt) starts talking to me a lot.
>>We end up kissing one fine day after some beers
>>She becomes my fuckbuddy/lover, never tell to my official gf
>>There is now also another girl in sight, some latina hottie that seems interested in me all of a sudden.

Im fucking telling you people. Women can smell "other psuussy" on you, and that makes you attractive as shit to women.
>>
>>17010521
LTR?
>>
>>17010568
Long-Term Relationship
>>
>>17010521
>>17010530
wisdom
>>
>>17010038
When I was 17 I crushed pretty hard on my history teacher. He was 28, good-looking, intelligent, and I caught on that he was into anime and vidya but he didn't want people to know. I subtely told him I liked him in different ways, and he didn't reject going to see a movie with me or going places. There were times we obviously had our share of moral struggles in whether we should hook up or not. Back then I was mad at the world that nobody would accept our ~forbidden love~, but that was all part of the drama and thrill.

Years later, we're good friends and he's married someone who is very similar to me but closer in age. One day we talked and basically he admitted he liked me but he had placed a lot of risks to be near me and we were in different walks of life. He was right. I still have a special place for him, but now out of my 18-year-old phase, I kind of realized that putting him in that position was pretty shitty because it could have costed him his job and I'm also certain that it made the other teachers, his colleagues, nervous and doubting about his professionalism.

He's a good guy, but I could tell how they changed from him being a "good teacher" to guy who was checking out for potential hookups, and he never did do anything. It sucked watching that happen.

It's great that she's cute, but you don't really want to trust what goes on in the mind of an 18-year old girl. I considered myself mature at the time to keep my hands to myself despite my feelings for the teacher, but even those deep, romantic thoughts I thought justified my feelings are pretty laughable now.

I don't see it being worth risking what you have unless you are certain that there's some serious connection that could outlast your occupation and her upcoming changes in college, which are stuff that honestly goes beyond being cute. Otherwise it can get ugly and stalkerish.
>>
>>17010593
>>17010668

https://youtu.be/PXR1Z4sk3DU?t=166
>>
File: 1459657803834.jpg (75 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1459657803834.jpg
75 KB, 422x600
OP back, what a nice morning and thank you for your responses. I would like to point out that I've never been a douchebag and I wouldn't immediately fuck my student. I'd date her for a while because I'm not a degenerate and see what happens from there. Personally, I'd add that everything should start, if any, by the end of the semester. She's also what you call "good girl", or "house girl", no parties, no alcohol but netflix, books and videogames. In that matter, she's like me.

I don't know what else is to happen, other students of mine have asked me out before, but I've always drew the line where needed, only this time I feel tempted.
>>
>>17011652
>I wouldn't immediately fuck my student. I'd date her for a while because I'm not a degenerate

So casual sex makes someone a douchebag? I hate to break it to you, but she's probably had more one night stands than you ever will while being younger.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.