[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i've been with my gf for over a year now. When we first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: peeps.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
So i've been with my gf for over a year now. When we first started dating the sex was great, we boned all the time, and I was able to last between 15-20 minutes. After roughly 3 months of dating that slowly started to drop off and for the past few months I haven't been able to last even 5 minutes. Idk what the fuck happened but it aggravates me to no end. I'm pretty good at oral though and she comes quicker than I do so I usually don't have to worry about at least getting her off, but sex is becoming unenjoyable for me and I suspect it's starting to annoy her too. What can I do?
>>
>>17009614

is she being active in these sexual encounters?
>>
>>17009614
Why does everyone think sex has to stop just because you came?
Keep fooling around with her until you get hard again, faggot
>>
Yeah she's active too, usually makes it worse actually.
>>
>>17009646
I would imagine it makes it better, because what killed my sexual experience is after a few months or so (like your situation) she would just lay there while I did all the work. Sorry, can't help you there
>>
>>17009694
It's cool, thanks for the help anyway.
>>
Why can't you enjoy it anymore? Is it not satisfying or is it the thought of not being able to last as long? That said, the average sex lasts 7 mins, so don't worry.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.