[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting into Computer Work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: the hate that burns.jpg (14 KB, 249x244) Image search: [Google]
the hate that burns.jpg
14 KB, 249x244
Hey /adv/.

I'll keep it short. I'm 24 with only a high school degree and experience in cooking and dealing poker ( i was unbelievably lazy in high school and im paying for it now). I'm sick of working with people and wanted to do something with computers (O have no real computer job experience but being in my 20s i have a natural understanding of what the fuck a computer is.)

What would be my best option for starting out?

Also my only real passions are nerdy shit like MTG and vidya games.
>>
Or you know, anything i can do with my life that wont make me feel like ive fucked everything up already. I've spent most of my time after high school watching videos on youtube and on /v/ and i have no real life skills.

Yesterday i shit blood, like alot, and thought i was gonna die. I wasnt scared i was just happy it might be over. I'm fine now...
>>
I'm not entirely sure what to do with my life, i never realised what my passion is because ive never tried anything.

Somethings been wrong with me since i was young that makes me cripplingly lazy and just extremely unmotivated. one of my ball strings is much thinner than the other and i was worried that that might be not giving me testosterone or some shit because the level of laziness i have is just horrific and i dont know what to do.
>>
I know this is alot to read, im sorry if im bothering anyone with this.
>>
>>17009521
learn to write code its tedious and boring but highly paid... there are a few free courses on the internet to teach you the basics
>>
>>17009659
Thanks, any examples?

What kind of job does learning to code entail me to?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.