[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smelly CS nerd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
In my CS class there is a guy who looks like pic related pretty much who sits near me.

He smells really bad, even if I sit 3 seats away I can smell him unless someone is between me and him. He smells like a wet dog.I am going to try to not sit near him because it is REALLY bad.

I want to tell him he smells bad so he does something about it, he isn't a bad guy and I am sure it could only help him.
Is telling him he smells something worth pursuing? Is it even my business?
>>
It's up to you, it depends how much it effects you.
I recommend you leave him a written note telling him he smells and you didn't want to embarrass him, and do so anonymously.
Good luck
>>
If he looks like that he might be getting mental health treatment. I wouldn't say anything unless you're friends.

Unless you're lecture hall is the size of a meeting room the other side should be more than far enough away.
>>
I wouldn't bother. There's a guy in one of my classes that smell like a monkey's cage too. But I just try to sit as far away as possible from him. I think he does know that he stinks. It's impossible not to notice it. So what's the point of saying anyway? It's just awkward
>>
>>17009515
Just send him a friendly anonymous email about.
>>
>>17009515
Yes, tell him. If you don't, you'll probably regret not doing it. However, talk to him outside of class one-to-one so that you don't humiliate him.
>>
>>17009515

Anon: He knows he smells bad. Some people have health problems they can't exactly control, bathing and deodorant don't cut it for everyone.
>>
>>17009515
>I want to tell him he smells bad so he does something about it, he isn't a bad guy and I am sure it could only help him.

If you do so, do it anonymously, but it will surely hurt his feelings.

PS: A guy who has bad hygiene.
>>
He probably already know and doesn't care OP.
>>
File: 1460076337595.jpg (300 KB, 1679x797) Image search: [Google]
1460076337595.jpg
300 KB, 1679x797
>>17009515
I think he smells fine, OP quit being such a prude
>>
>>17009763
This is like people claiming they have weight problems outside of their control: usually bullshit.
>>
>>17010013
this pic was staged just fyi
>>
>>17010033
No way
>>
>>17009837
Take a fucking shower. There's no such thing as "I can't help smelling like shit".
>>
>>17009515
HIS BODY HIS CHOICE
if you dont like it, stay away
it's none of your business op
>>
Do the guy a favor and pass him a note or leave a note on his keyboard "To big hacker dude".

Nobody else has to know you said it, just him.

Something along the lines of "Dude I don't mean to be an asshole but you smell horrible from 5 feet away. Nobody wants to say anything because we don't want to hurt your feelings, and I'm not trying to here, but please. Hygene. For the sake of god, the health and happyness of my sniffer, Hygene. Girls will like you more, fuck guys will like you more."
>>
Yell out, "Hey smelly guy, you smell like shit"!
>>
>>17009515
One of my High school friends did that in a rude way and the stinky guy committed a suicide. Be polite please.
>>
>>17010375
>stinky guy committed a suicide
did he sniff his armpit ?
>>
>>17010097
>I want to rape a pigeon
>my body my choice

Fuck off and back to /b/ you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>17010604
not that guy but that post reeks of sarcasm.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.