[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm male and I have the problem where I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460058449781.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1460058449781.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
I'm male and I have the problem where I don't want to fuck. If anything I want to be fucked. I don't want to hurt any woman but I want them to be mean to me and abuse me. However I know that isn't normal for males and perhaps I should change my ways. How do I get over this and get the desire to fuck?
>>
>>17009287
Grab a bitch by the neck and fuck her, tell yourself you like it. Self hypnosis success in fucking method.
>>
>>17009292
I've tried being dominant before (obviously not grabbing someone by the neck), and it just makes my dick go limp. I know this is much more psychological but I can't tell why I just can't get hard. It sucks because I fall deeply in love with women, I just can't get my dick up.
>inb4 gay
I'm not, I already know that.
>>
I don't think you need to change your ways. Everyone's different. Find yourself a dominant woman who can get you wild. I'm sure there are many out there.
>>
>>17009321
but I'm in love with someone right now who I don't think is dominant..I want to just be the alpha for her, but I don't know how.
>>
>>17009327
You can be alpha outside the bedroom. If she loves you too she'd probably try being dominant. She might even find she enjoys it
>>
>>17009334
never thought of that...thanks anon. I guess sometimes I try too hard to be 'perfect' instead of just being myself.
>>
>>17009287
Just find a mistress.
>>
>>17009327
Tell her you want her to take charge sometimes?... Amazing things happen when you talk to the person and not just to the internet
>>
>>17009364
we're not even dating yet. I just don't want us to one day hook up and I can't get it up. I'm nervous about that shit happening because it's happened in the past.
>>
>>17009370
>Not dating yet

What kind of relationship do you have right now then? If there's nothing going on, do you know for sure that you two will even have a relationship?

If you guys have had sex and you plan on doing it again, just ask her to ride you or tell her your enjoying yourself, but you're a little tired and would love if she could do some of the work.

Encourage her to be more ruff/mean in small ways. Build up from there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.