[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long into a relationship do women expect sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6045.jpg (475 KB, 2636x1760) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6045.jpg
475 KB, 2636x1760
How long into a relationship do women expect sex? Third date? When you're "official"? A month, two months?

I want to wait for marriage. I know I'll get bashed but it's what I want to do with my life and it's what I feel comfortable doing.

I'm just trying to get a gauge of how much time I have to invest here. I know this is what the next few years are going to be: date, time passes, she wants sex, "no sex bae", she gets mad and breaks up, start over. That's fine that's what I've chosen. But what's a roughly normal amount of time?

I dated a bit in high school and young girls are alright if you don't want to fuck, but since 18 (24 now) been single, but things are coming together and I'm ready to start looking for a potential wife.
>>
peoples ideas about that don't have a normal distribution. I'm sure you can find some other repressed simpleton.
>>
Typically your best bet is religious folks who are waiting for marriage. Most people expect sex within at least the first few months and will otherwise bail.
>>
>>17009283
There's no overarching answer. Some girls expect it right away, some want to wait until marriage, some never want sex ever, and a whole bunch in-between there.

The key is communicating this early on so you can find the right girl for you.
It is definitely possible to find a girl who also wants to wait until marriage/ for her life partner, and who isn't also religious. I am one of them.
>>
>>17009325
>>17009350
to be honest I wouldn't demand she be a virgin too since only like 2% of girls are, but a super mega slut wouldn't be ok either

is this really something you can bring up right away?
>>
>>17009283
Depends on the relationship.
Ive been in one that took 6 months, Ive been in others that took weeks, my current one was before we even dated. Just connected and attracted to one another. WE fucked. We wound up together.

In modern times thats the way it goes. People hook up, then if things dont get weird after they keep seeing each other as the connection deepens.

Also Im not going to bash you for waiting for marriage.. I am going to say...

Thats a very... very bad idea. Youd have a hard enough time finding a virgin, and an even harder time finding a girl who will wait for marriage. We dont live in that world anymore, Anon. I wont say its impossible, but it really is an idea based on a fairy tale and sexophobic propaganda.

But if it works it works. If you wont listen to me, then I wish you sincere good luck.
>>
>>17009388
like i said in the post above it's more about me. Just really comforting to know my wife is the only one.

3 or 4 guys I could look past... 15 I couldn't.
>>
>>17009397
Fair.
As I said. If you wont take my word, then best of luck. I hope you find what you want.
>>
>>17009382
I say bring it up when things start looking like they're getting serious.
>>
>>17009397
The problem isn't just the virgin part, it's that a lot of people don't want to be in a relationship where they don't have sex. They won't stay long enough to find out if you're good together as a couple.
>>
>>17009397
Who the hell wants to be stuck with some virgin who wants to wait until marriage and then have shitty sex for the rest of their lives?

OP, the type of woman you want are usually end up becoming one of those sexually frustrated cranky uptight old ladies who are mean to everyone for no good reason. I can guarantee that you're not going to find your perfect dream lady who happens to be a virgin, who happens to be happy with someone like you, and will want to stay with you, even after your first wedding night. Let go of your cliche idea. You're still very young. There's a lot to experience out there.
>>
>>17009440
>shitty sex for the rest of their lives?
lol

every day in opposite gender: no one cares that you're a virgin your partner will teach you and you'll be caught up in no time
someone is celibate: terrible sex 4 lyfe so repressed

OP didnt' say he wasn't kinky just that he wasn't ready damn
>>
>>17009325
True. 11/10
>>
>>17009283
It depends
>>
>>17009311
> Not promoting depravity
> depressed simpleton
Top kek m8
>>
>>17009283
Just go for another religious girl who wants to wait too. Other girls will probably give up after a few months.
>>
>>17009283
Women like sex just as much if not more than men. If you are gonna wait till marriage, fine, but you will likely only find a woman to wait with you if she has the same beliefs as you.

Don't expect that cutie at cafe to fall head over heels for you then wait 2+ years to bone you just coz.

I have fucked on a first date before, but I don't expect it usually. Normally, if sparks are flying after the first date then it's the next time logistics add up and you can fuckz they will be down to fuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.