[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do with my day off tomorrow that will enrich me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shiggywars.png (423 KB, 599x436) Image search: [Google]
shiggywars.png
423 KB, 599x436
What can I do with my day off tomorrow that will enrich me?

Where do adults even go to make friends?
>>
go for a long walk
fuck if I know
>>
The homeless shelter! Serve the community, make friends.
>>
>>17009282
>What can I do with my day off tomorrow that will enrich me?
You mean "cultural enrichment"? Go to a black lives matter protest and refer to the melanin-challenged people there as "nigga".
>>
>>17009390
Or if you're a Eurocuck you can hold a sign saying "Rapefugees Welcome" in whatever moonspeak your country speaks in.
>>
>>17009282
If I was in the US I'd do an anti-Hillary protest if I had signs, but I'm neither in the US nor do I have signs.
DESU I'm also wondering where adults go to make friends.
>>
McDonald's. Not Chucky Cheese.
>>
I'm not sure about any of this.

I miss all of my friends so bad. I just want something I can do. Some place where I can get some new ones.
>>
The bar. Especially since it's Friday. It's where all us adults go to drown our sorrows at the end of the week or celebrate the week being over.

I'll be there at 3 or 4 PM. All the kids will be there at 10 or 11 PM.
>>
>>17009503
Cheers buddy
>>
>>17009503
But I don't drink. Also, there might be non-otaku there.
>>
>>17009759
Doesn't your town have a geek-themed bar? I go to Battle and Brew in Atlanta all the time. When I was in Nashville, I went to a Lord of the Rings style pub.
>>
>>17009803
No. I live in Hillbilly Rapesville VA. Nothing to do for miles.
>>
>>17009851
Well shit, dude. Guess there's nothing for you to do but get hillbilly raped.
>>
Go to library. They have video games now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.