[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come people keep asking me why no gf or why dont you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: v4xJw.jpg (45 KB, 459x164) Image search: [Google]
v4xJw.jpg
45 KB, 459x164
How come people keep asking me why no gf or why dont you want to be married?

Im about to finish college, im not 35 lol.

It's my mom or relatives, but the thing is it's people my age too.

Today some classmate I semi know was talking to me today. Different things and then I was like im not too concerned with making a lot of money I want to ski and live in an area with great skiing. Im not going to be married or have a family.

Then he just jumped in and was like blah blah blah i thought the same thing and i got a gf. Im just sitting there like well im not you.

I was about to fucking explode on him(i didn't though, just dropped it).

I dont understand why people keep bringing this up to me im not good looking at all, id rank myself below average. Ive never had a gf and ive never been on a date in my life, women never talk to me. Well one crazy girl asked me for help in math last week, but she's like legit crzy oh my god i need straight As for med school type.

How do i explain this to people? Like i just want to tell them ive never been on a date, im fucking ugly, and women dont find me attractive, now fuck off and stop making me depressed.

Im not sure who these people think i am? Im a kid who fucking played video games 15 hours a day, i set up a network bridge when i was 13 and was using ip sniffers auto standby programs to win games on xbox live. I had a runescape account that was almost max combat level and last summer I was ranked 136th in the world on an xbox live game called destiny in the most competitive game mode. Im a fucking computer science major, im a nerd who watches too many documentaries and will learn a new programming language in his free time. I can't make small talk with people but ask me about ancient rome and you'll get a lecture.

when people my own age start bringing this up depression kicks in bad. I had a bunch of work to do today and i was trying to learn a new programming language and i just got depressed
>>
>>17009093
don't stress about it?

Relative are always like that. Hardwired to encourage genetic spread.

Maybe you should not freak out so much about idle small talk. because that's all it was.
>>
The dude was actually gay or bi and was dropping hints that he liked you
>>
>>17009115
yeah my relatives dont bother me, i guess its like my mom says im good looking.
>>17009156
lol, I know him he isn't. He was pissing me off an awful lot this morning.
>>
>>17009181
You mean he was flirting with you an awful lot this morning
>>
>>17009221
Im not gay, but i sure would be flattered if anyone found me attractive.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.