[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents kicking me out of house I'm currently a sec guard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 3496x4024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 3496x4024
Parents kicking me out of house

I'm currently a sec guard which isn't enough to live on

I also have a bs in nursing but I failed the nclex for my license

So what are my options here? I can study hard for a month and hope I pass again but nursing jobs are hard to get. Maybe a military one? On the other hand I can look for a better job but high pay is hard to find with my shitty resume

What should I do I'm also anxious and my mind is scared
>>
>>17008131
The military will take care of all your needs. it isn't for everyone though i did 9 years in the air force and got out. some situiations the military will put you through are completly unfair and you will have to suck your shit up and deal with it because they pay you good money for it.
>>
>>17008131
No 12 an hour is enough to live on your own you're just being a bitch
>>
Why are they kicking you out? Most parents say that as a threat and then when you begin to rage in a fit about how they ruined your like etc bla bla bla they stop threatening you.
>>
>>17008145

Well it's not like I'm kicked out they are retiring to another country and I'm holding them down
>>
>>17008131

look into sharing a room. moving out doesnt mean you need to have your own luxurious one bedroom apartment. its normal for people to share rooms in early adulthood. it sucks, but thats life.

look around for someone looking to split rent. study, pass, get licensed, and go from there.
>>
Do at least 36 months in the military to qualify for the post 911 gi bill (translates to a minimum of 4 years enlistment contract) and then get out it'll give you another shot at life. that's 36 months of paid school with housing entitlement if your a full time student that'll
>>
>>17008143
>i did 9 years in the air force and got out. some situiations the military will put you through are completly unfair

Shit I hear the same thing everywhere

>>17008144
I earn 10 and this is NY how the fuck is that enough

>>17008150

Sharing? I'd get killed or robbed by some random stranger
>>
>>17008155

you're right. 99% of people who share a room get robbed and murder. foolish me of to suggest your only option that literally everyone else has done.

grow up, or kill yourself. only options anon
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>>17008157
>grow up, or kill yourself. only options anon

You sound like my parents fuck this shit I don't need this
>>
File: 734.png (223 KB, 552x698) Image search: [Google]
734.png
223 KB, 552x698
>>17008164

>I DONT NEED TO SHARE A ROOM IM TOO GOOD FOR THIS
>>
You gotta play it cool with your parents. For me i got conservative christian parents. if I argue with them it makes my dad want to kick me out and i won't be able to support myself. My mom is cool though my dad is a christfag tho I'm athiest and i've learned to hide my beliefs from my dad so that he won't kick me out. so whatever you do try to get on your parents good side learn what makes them tick or keep them in a good mood. i've learned to hide all my shit (video games, anime, doujinshi, death metal music, clothes, etc.) from my dad so he won't go fucking ape shit on my with his bs christian morals. and by working and supporting the family out a little bit i get by it's a good deal until i get my degree and cert for a better job.
>>
>>17008167
are you saying OP should prositute that body. if OP was a girl she could go on twitch become a shoddy gamer and show the boobies to get donations.
>>
doesnt the nclex have a pass rate of 80% get it together man
>>
>>17008412

Hard for me to study without going to the Internet and playing vidya

Only passed since I had direction in college I can't study freely on my own

Though fear seems to be working as a motivator
>>
>nursing jobs are hard to get

Bro... i just don't
>>
>>17008131
Why are your parents kicking you out? Is it negotiable?
>>
>>17009288
Talk to a psychiatrist if you have insurance, tell him how you feel (make up some shit if you have to) and get some adderall or Ritalin.

I don't think it's a long term solution for you, but if you're truly that close to having your license, and just need to study, a few weeks of taking those meds would help a lot.

Everyone I know who's gotten psychiatry has had very short appointments with minimal questioning too. It seems most psychiatrists (in my area at least) just push pills.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.