[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey lads, Recently enough I asked a girl out and I had been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: so_much_wasted_potential.png (345 KB, 908x391) Image search: [Google]
so_much_wasted_potential.png
345 KB, 908x391
Hey lads,

Recently enough I asked a girl out and I had been talking to her quite some time. She said she wanted to think about and found out later from another friend it was a no. Grand job. Don't really care. Next thing my friend and I were talking. I metioned that il wait for an official answer and if not il just fuck off. He said you did that with femanon and she was pissed off.I had asked his gf atm out way before they went out. I had been talking to her for quite some time. I asked her to a ball and she said yes. The ball got cancelled. This is where things get sausy. I got Intel that she was happy the ball was cancelled as she didn't want to go with me in the first place. I only got this info recently but il continue. I then asked her out and she said no which is fine. I moved on and just sorta stopped talking to her completely. She then got pissed off apearantly with me for not talking to her over messenger and giving her attention. I always started the conversation she never did. Then she went out with my friend. I couldn't give a shit desu.

She got so pissy that she thinks I'm an asshole "for not talking to her" To be perfectly honest I'm not going to be some bitches chuck so she can just talk to while she gets rammed up the ass by my friends dick. Why should I even bother wasting time with someone who doesn't like me and never did in the first place? I just move on quick. I don't really dwell on things. I have better things to be doing. I hate wasting time on useless shit.Am I being an asshole or unreasonable?
>mfw
>>
No you're not unreasonable, but what you failed to realize is that women operate in a world of unreason
>>
>>17007782
I cut contact with a girl I talked with for a long time before she had a boyfriend, it's for the best, in dont text her anymore and when she rarely texts me something I make the convo short and sweet so I don't have the urge to keep texting. You did the right thing anon guys can't have girls as friends it never works
>>
>>17007846
True. I mean why stand around and watch some you "love" get fucked while you stand there like a chuck.
>>
>>17007782
>asked a girl out
>said she wanted to think about and found out later from another friend it was a no
>asked friend's gf out earlier
>no
you did the right thing m8
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>17007782
>tfw you will never bee with Esdesu

Kill me now
>>
File: 1246696.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1246696.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>17008048
Know the feels senpai :(
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.