[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there really someone out there for all of us? Can we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1366600094599.jpg (26 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1366600094599.jpg
26 KB, 576x432
Is there really someone out there for all of us?

Can we all really make it?
>>
No, it's bullshit successful people spew to make us less fortunate people feel better.

Some people are just going to live sad, lonely lives no matter how hard they try.
>>
>>17007461
It really depends on your attitude I think.
>>
Would you get those Disney facades out of your head?

Most people just settle for whoever is in the area. Stop being brainwashed by the female point of view, drop the sappy mushy bullshit and make money.

You'll never lose chances chasing money, but you will burn money chasing chances.
>>
>>17007466

If you actually try you won't. The people who don't try are the ones who live alone. Either that or they are too damaged or caustic to make friends. You don't even have to go outside to meet people, just use Tinder to get to know people. For them to like you though, you need to have your shit together and a plan for your life.
>>
Statistically, it is likely that someone who aligns with you sexually and emotionally exists somewhere in the world. It's up to you to find them.
>>
No one is going to want to be with you just because you have emotions or are a good person.

If you don't focus on whatever little shitty skill you may have, no one is going to give a shit about you. Ever. You could die in an accident and the majority consensus will be, "well that's one less mouth to feed".

You have to refine the best YOU you can be, before anyone's going to want to even look at you. You're just ore right now, but you have gold inside. Let it shine.
>>
>>17007461
There is one person out there for all of us, but as you can imagine she's very busy and it may take her a while to get around to you.
>>
>>17007474
>make money
>feel empty

>buy things with the money
>feel less empty for a while
>feel empty

After a certain limit, money becomes completely irrelevant.
>>
No we all on our own.
Either live with this or be an hero.
>>
Live your life your way, find yourself and leave all the romantic crap to dumb luck.
>>
>>17007461
Yes. Your sister. She's about halfway through the list by now.
>>
>>17007461
I literally have a girlfriend, if I could do it, A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y in this fucking universe can.

> Hardcore gamer
> No life
> No social life
> Anti-feminazist
> Politically incorrect piece of shit asshole motherfucker

If I could get an awesome GF you can too. Just don't be a bitch and it'll come to you :)
>>
>>17007816
its long distance isnt it?
>>
>>17007461
>Is there really someone out there for all of us?
Not the way you might mean.
There are lots and lots of people out there you can be happy with.
>Can we all really make it?
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17007475
This is the just world fallacy. Normies tell themselves this because it makes life easier for them to believe it. If that friendless loser really did do nothing wrong and actually is just unlikeable by bad luck, then that meanst hat maybe the normie didn't really earn everything he thinks he did. Maybe the normie has a good life just from pure luck, and he actually isn't any better than the loser? A normie will never accept this reality, so they convince themselves that the world is a just place, and anyone who is sad or lonely must somehow have done something to bring it on themselves, because the normie wants an excuse to shit on them and not feel guilty. You people disgust me.
>>
>>17007874

Someone who has no social skills, is mentally ill, and a shut-in is logically not going to do as well as someone who is social and well-adjusted. If the shut-in recieved psychiatric help and actually went outside, their life would improve. If they do nothing, that's their problem. You don't get a free pass just because you're depressed and can't talk to people. Life isn't fair.
>>
File: My Recordin776.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
My Recordin776.gif
2 MB, 320x240
I didn't think so either op..
I'm incredibly awkward and I've managed to find someone.
If there's someone just like you, then they'll be searching for you the same way you are for them.
>>
>>17007523
Missing the point.
>>
>>17007831
Used to be not long distance, became long distance, we live together now.
>>
File: 1454838769361.jpg (345 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454838769361.jpg
345 KB, 682x1024
there really isnt . some people just cant. for example me , i always back away when a girl shows interest in me , its like i love to be sad. but when i really like the girl and doing my best to get with her it never works out, always get friendzoned , its never endind cycle
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.