[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a basic bitch or gold digger gf? I just want some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 278x300
How do I find a basic bitch or gold digger gf?

I just want some validation from being in a "relationship" with someone.
>>
Can you afford a sugar baby? Look on seekingarrangement.
>>
You get your life sorted out and find people that won't judge you for not having previous relationships. The only validation you need is your own.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
>>17007222

>bro trust me a gf ain't all that great
>just love le single life mang

Fucking Normies I swear
>>
>>17007233
Go back to /r9k/ and stay there. This is /adv/, not a hugbox for bitter virgins.
>>
>>17007257

>brah just ignore the fact that you're lonely. Don't try to fix it breh, jus b urself and lift bro xDDD
>>
>>17007233
Whilst your green text is true, that's not what i said.
validation is useless unless it's from within. even if you get a gf, you'll go from 'i've never had a gf' to 'i've only had 1 gf. how to find another?' after a couple of months. It's better to say 'I haven't had a gf yet, but that's okay. Some people at my age don't have a car. Don't have a license. Don't have a roof over their heads. It doesn't make them bad people. We're all just working towards being better.' And surround yourself with people who think likewise.
>>
>>17007267
Go be an angry kissless virgin who can't take responsibility for his own failures somewhere else. This board is for people who want to be helped, not people like you who want to wallow in misery.
>>
>>17007271

>how dare you want to have a gf!
>literally a basic fucking human need
>>
>>17007395
If you feel like having a GF is the most important thing

If you feel that a GF would make you happy

If you feel that a GF would fix your problems

If you think having a GF is "literally a basic human need"

Then you're not ready for a relationship. Which is why you never were in one.
>>
>>17007395
Why would any girl be interested in you? All you have to offer is bitterness.
>>
>>17007471

The problem is that I'm lonely. I guess I your world people aren't supposed to actively look for relationships but passively wait until they appear like a wild Pokemon
>>
>>17007471
By that definition, some people will never be ready to have GFs.

Does that mean that they deserve to be lonely? That they shouldn't be loved by someone?

That seems kind of mean.
>>
>>17007602

Yes because this is /adv/, and everyone here is a sage who is come to enlighten us lesser humans.
>>
>>17007602
Do they deserve a gf?

Nobody deserves anything in life. You want something, you work for it.
>>
>>17007610

Except a gf apparently. Because if you actively seek one then you're desperate and not ready for a relationship.
>>
>>17007661
Uh, no. Where did you get such a stupid idea from?
>>
>>17007750

From you hotshot

>>17007471

You're criticizing him for trying to get a gf
>>
>>17007764
I'm not that guy. Anyway, every guy wants a gf. It's natural. Most aren't desperate faggots about it though. Stop being desperate and you will have a much easier time getting a gf.
>>
>>17007790
>stop being desperate

I can't. If I could, then I wouldn't waste my time caring about if I had a GF or not.

Desperation isn't a choice, it's a result of years of rejection and being ignored.
>>
>>17007815
It is a choice. You chose to give up. Others chose to rebound and do something. To work towards self-improvement.
>>
>>17007233
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better scream in the pot of boiling water boy! We are having frog-legs tonight!
>>
>>17007838
>others chose to do something
What do you mean "do something"?
I've been to parties, tried talking to girls, and have worked on improving my appearance. None of these things has changed my level of desperation.
It's not like I got a haircut, got friends, and suddenly I didn't care about getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>17007877

This, fucking normies think that if you lose 10 lbs or get a raise suddenly being lonely vanishes.
>>
>>17007877
Describe what you have "tried". Try to come up with reasons why other guys get girls and you don't. Be objective. What do they have that you don't?

>>17007907
/r9k/ was made to contain you dipshits. Stay there. You chose to be a failure in life. /adv/ is for those who have chosen to try to do something and are willing to work towards improving their life.
>>
>>17007927
>describe what your tried
I just did. I went to parties, talked to girls, and bought clothes and got haircuts that I was told were stylish.

>reasons why other guys get girls and you don't
The only thing that I can think of is having more social interests than me. I generally prefer playing videogames or watching shows to social activities. Thus, guys who play sports or do more active, outdoors activities have more of a chance to meet girls with similar interests. I could try to get into more social activities, and I have, but I always preferred more solitary activities.
I would do a lot of things to get a GF, but I wouldn't pretend to like stuff that I don't.

At the same time, I have to imagine that this isn't the only reason why other guys get girls. It probably has something to do with my lack of confidence, desperation, and maybe my physical appearance as well.
>>
>>17007208
Validation comes from within and the deeds you have accomplished.
>>
>>17007972
>lack of confidence, desperation
Those alone are huge red flags. To add to that, you probably are boring as well. You need to become more interesting. Get cool hobbies that you can talk about.
>>
>>17007208
if you have the money, get a sugar baby. someone you literally pay to fuck you and you get say in what they do with your money.
>>
>>17007602
>>17007661
No one "deserves" a partner. You don't go up to someone and try and cash in your coupon. It's normal to want to have companionship but with the mindset that you deserve someone, the less likely it is that you'll actually find someone.
>>
>>17007584
Not at all. But you're putting the cart before the horse. A girlfriend will not -cannot, actually- help you get your life together. That has to come first, before you start seeking companionship.

Until you life is together, you are not ready. This does not mean that your life has to be perfect, or that the project has to be finished. But it does have to be pretty close, AND it has to be clear that you could finish it without a girlfriend if you had to.
>>
>>17008072
This only applies if you're ugly. Handsome people get relationships regardless of what they do. Being in a relationship as an ugly person is a constant battle to keep your partner from being bored of/disgusted with you and while initially validating is degrading in the long term. OP I advise you just see prostitutes because that's what all your "relationships" will be anyway: women overcoming their disgust of you for money, status or, if they too are ugly, validation
>>
>>17008072

>only well adjusted people get girlfriends

Fucking lmao. How many threads on here about guys being druggies, wife beaters, etc that have gfs?
>>
>>17008620
That's completely untrue. You are just projecting your own failures onto the world. Clearly, you think you are ugly, and blame all your failures on that. Meanwhile, you are extremely jealous of people who are handsome and think that they have done nothing to get their gfs.

Stop being a pussy and making excuses. Do something.
>>
>>17008620
>This only applies if you're ugly. Handsome people get relationships regardless of what they do.
Redpillers tell themselves this in a desperate attempt to believe that their failure is not their fault. After all, if it's all about innate and immutable qualities, then of course it's unfair to hold those things against them. That turns their failure into women's fault, rather than their own.

It's also a load of bullshit.

Redpillers are ugly, it's true. But the ugliness that actually matters is in their heads: repugnant attitudes, lazy behavior and thought patterns, low to nonexistent impulse and emotional control, and, of course, the narcissistic streak that leads them to shift blame, claim entitlement, and make ludicrous demands. They are manchildren in the most literal sense: their emotional development has been delayed so badly that they have the bodies of men but minds that might be more suited to a very smart six-year-old.

And they try to hide their manchild nature, of course, but no one this immature can hide it. That requires such high degrees of emotional control, rigor in thinking, and empathy -all crucial parts of maturity- that by the time they developed the needed skills to hide their ugliness, there'd be very little ugliness left to hide. And since growing up is to be avoided, this is not an option.

>>17008627
>How many threads on here about guys being druggies, wife beaters, etc that have gfs?
No one is born a druggie or an abuser. The gfs are in these threads are generally acquired during better times, when their lives were more together, as you'd know if you ever bothered to read them in any significant number. A smaller number of druggies and abusers have managed to eke out ebough maturity, in spite of themselves, to make these major problems seem minor. The heuristics used by women to weed out the unready are most effective with clear cases like your average redpiller, and are not so good at handling the borderline cases.
>>
>>17008737

>taking 4chan.org this seriously
>>
>>17008823
>taking 4chan.org this seriously
There are vulnerable people on this board. That's why /r9k/ chose it for raiding: it's a perfect place to spread the cancer. They need to be stopped.
>>
>>17009004

Dude, honestly, if you take an anonymous image board this seriously you might want to reevaluate your life.

I mean seriously, you're trying to wage some kind of crusade against some people from another board trolling yours?
>>
>>17009088
>Dude, honestly, if you take an anonymous image board this seriously you might want to reevaluate your life.
It's not the board I take seriously. It's the people.

>I mean seriously, you're trying to wage some kind of crusade against some people from another board trolling yours?
More of a resistance than a crusade. I have no interest in going forth and conquering: I'd very much like to see them booted out into the cold where they belong, but I don't have the power to do that. I only intend to protect this space. Someone has to. God knows the janitors are asleep on their feet.
>>
File: image.gif (263 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
263 KB, 600x903
>>17009112
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.