[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You need friends before you can get a gf right lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: razaiuuaqm.jpg (269 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
razaiuuaqm.jpg
269 KB, 849x565
You need friends before you can get a gf right lads
>>
>>17007162

I had friends. Then I got a gf and spent all my time with her so I lost my friends. Then my gf got sick of me and dumped me.

Now I have no gf and no friends
>>
Your friends will most likely steal your gf
>>
Friends are friends, friends could be your best friend, friends can turn into family, or your worst enemy and gfs are girls that should be friends first, then you date, then you start a relationship, hopefully become lovers and possibly start a family.
Its your choice because, eventually you will have to choose
>>
Not necessarily. Also, with having a girlfriend, always make some time for friends, don't just abandon them to be with your gf 24/7.
Imo, good group of friends > girlfriend (that may or may not work out long term)
>>
Yes, it is true that you never want to abandon your friends for pussy. Any sane gf wouldn't want that, either because then you turn into a clingy mess.

However, if your relationship progresses into the super serious stage and then into engagement and marriage - your gf becomes your fiance and then eventually wife, then ultimately the mother of your children - she must become more important than your friends. That's an uncomfortable thought to have for a lot of people, think about it - it's the person that's supposed to be your other half, in some regards she goes right up there into family-tier importance.

That being said, though, the fiance/wife must also understand that you need to keep your friends and remain a social person. Otherwise they are toxic and are damaging the relationship.
>>
>>17007169
Why do people lose their friends after they get a girlfriend? I've read this so many times on this board.

"I ended up with no one." Why the fuck did you cut ties?
>>
>>17007170
This

I liked a girl within a group of friends I made. One of them knew all of them before I did and is leader of the pack a bit.

Me and the girl became a thing, girl started cheating on me 16 months in. I did everything a man should and he did fuck all. It got super awkward later
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.