[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find out if she's pregnant in 6 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: jemima-kirke-pregnant.jpg (61 KB, 400x532) Image search: [Google]
jemima-kirke-pregnant.jpg
61 KB, 400x532
I love her, and we want a baby. I've never had a kid before, what's some shit i wouldn't expect? pic related
>>
>>17007145
baby is black, for once.
>>
>>17007145
If you've never heard about it, say goodbye to your sleep for the first few months. Other than that, enjoy. It is great. It will change you for the better.
>>
>>17007150
yeah that'd be a shock, but no. its definitely mine. what's some stuff i can't predict through common sense, gonna run at me
for the next 37 weeks?
>>
Could be born a bit special. Not in a good way.
>>
>>17007154
cheers. have heard, after birth. is this true even thru the pregnancy?
>>
File: shutterstock_130699232.jpg (133 KB, 940x1024) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_130699232.jpg
133 KB, 940x1024
>>17007157
go those legit fears, anonymous.
>>
File: preg_beer.jpg (21 KB, 332x460) Image search: [Google]
preg_beer.jpg
21 KB, 332x460
she's not drinking, but i am. she's asleep, i'm sweating bullets over here, fucking anons. come on advicefags. wtf, are we not jacking off until this happens? well it happened, or.. i'm pretty sure.
>>
>>17007171
You might think taking care of her when she's pregnant will be hard but it's nothing compared to when the kid comes out. That's what you should worry about m8.
>>
>>17007179
cheers. any specifics?
>>
>>17007190
Finances, mainly. Raising a kid properly is expensive. Other than that there's a chance she'll ignore you for the kid. Sex might decrease and all that. Give your kid a good amount of attention in the first ten years, and even more later but distantly. It's a wild ride. If you think it's worth it and can afford it get your kid insured. He'll have a good amount of cash when he's 25.
>>
>>17007193
i took a shot for your words, m8. booze is gone after tonight
>>
>>17007145
-Expect her to have any variety of hormonal emotions all throughout pregnancy, and do not take it personally
-Pregnancy can suck completely (mentally, physically, socially), be supportive and just give into her needs, now is your chance to show how much security you can offer (her pregnant mind will test you)
-Expect the possibility of no sex for a while. Some pregnant women are horny, some are not at al
-If you have sex, no it will not do anything to the baby, it actually helps labor begin in the later months

-I'd say the first year of parenthood was terrible. First three months were the worst. Then it fades out until your kid doesn't need diapers anymore. Smooth sailing from there on out. Until your child starts going to school and you realize other children are monsters.
>>
>>17007207
love you, anon. was wondering about that testing thing. already have seen evidence, sort of brushed it off, since she already has a kid, and that seed is way the fuck up in there. She's had a child before ( not mine ) and i know every monster @ school by name
>>
this is the kinda shit that is genuinely relaxing me.
>>
>>17007213
Don't know if you're still here but are you two married?
>>
File: 1459107038904.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1459107038904.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>17007213
>she already has a kid
oh boy
/r9k/ was right yet again
>>
>>17007295
no. don't plan to be, either.
>>
>>17007297
yeah, they talk all that beta/alpha shit, and i never was a provider much, but the "tender defender" get laid quite a bit. You gotta be a brick, when you gotta be, and a fluffy white knight also. its the genuine shit kindness that really no one can write smut about, cause, yeah its fucking soft and boring. Still blasted a nut into her ovaries though, and still going through this. so, subscribe to whatever frog cult you want.
>>
>>17007158
Nope, she'll probably wake up more often in the last few weeks but she still can get back to sleep. It's completely different when there's a baby which needs to be fed, cleanded and cuddled.
>>
>>17007410
down for that. at 32 i'm a fatherly age. (i guess)
>>
Another thing op, you should know that at a certain point your kid(s) will go through puberty, they'll want to be their own person, and they'll disobey you. The best way to avoid this right from the start is to be the respected parent. If you're the kind of person they come to for advice then there's less of a chance they'll turn out shitty. A lot of parents lose their child's respect early on. Don't do that.
>>
>>17007422
How are you financialy ?
>>
she's pregnant, niggers. just thought i'd let you know.
>>
>>17008607
Congratulations

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/madalyn-murray-ohairs-son-we-sacrifice-babies-moloch-today-money-reasons-call

Raise it right.
>>
>>17007156
Putting together all the baby furniture is a bitch.
>>
>>17008607
Congratulations, anon. Having a kid can be fun! Mostly after the first 6-9 months when you start to notice their personalities and show they love you, but once you can start teaching them stuff and showing them your favorite cartoons it gets really fun.

Unless she plans to formula feed, if you have a supportive family the first few years of child rearing can be dirt cheap. People will buy you tons of baby stuff, and there will always be someone to dump off trash bags of clothes their kids grew out of. For the expensive stuff, the tax break you get every year can really make a difference.

Just don't let your toddler play with your phone or tablet. Kids fucking turning into zombies these days.
>>
>>17007405
>i never was a provider much, but the "tender defender" get laid quite a bit.

First, congrats on the kid m80.

Second, you're fucking dumb lol.

>I'm not the provider I just provide for her and now have a kid with her which means I'll be providing for her whether I like it or not for about 20 more years. I mean she has a kid with someone else and they didn't work out but what are the odds a proven failure will fail again.

I don't even inhabit r9k but bragging you got to nut in a single mom is garbage tier senpai.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.