[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a girl a few months ago when I was at a very dark point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 10202497_34_640_1136.jpg (107 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
10202497_34_640_1136.jpg
107 KB, 640x1136
I met a girl a few months ago when I was at a very dark point in my life, and she was everything I needed and everything I could have possibly wanted.
There was nothing wrong, everything was going smooth for two solid months, then she stops talking too me for four days straight, and proceeds to leave me through a phone call saying nothing much more than "I can't do this"
I feel so fucking lost. It's 4:30 am and I can't sleep. I really just need to type this out and talk to someone but I've got nobody. What do I do, /adv/? I know it was a small, meaningless relationship, but her actions were so unexpected and sudden. I just feel wrecked.

Anyway, thanks for listening too me bitch.
>>
Well, it's hard to tell what made her feel like she "can't do this". Maybe you where too depressed? What do you think are her reasons? It's a shity way to end a relationship though.

Ps: did you save that image from /adv/ a while ago?
>>
>>17007079
I'm not outwardly depressed, I've gotten very good at coping with shit over the years, this particular event is just hitting me hard.
She kind of rambled on about not seeing a future with me, being scared, wanting to sort her own life out and still missing her ex. The usual bullshit, but none of it was an specific reason. I think she just didn't have it in her to tell me she didn't want me, which would have been a whole lot easier.

And no, I believe I saved it from a gallery somewhere
>>
>>17007082
Thats just how women are, they rather help themselves then help others, she saw no future with you because you couldnt accomplish what she desired, just move on and forget about her anon
>>
>>17007090
I'll do my absolute best
I know I'll feel better in a few weeks, I just needed somewhere to complain.
Thanks anon
>>
>>17007082
Sounds like she wasn't ready for a relationship at all. I don't think it has something to do with you. It might have been the best course of action to end this before you get even more attached and involved. As long as there are feelings for an ex, things WILL get nasty sooner or later.
How long has it been since she "left" you?

Ah, well. I just found that one a while ago when searching for a pic for my bedroom and then posted it here with a thread. Thought it would be a neat coincidence.
>>
File: 1432632257906.jpg (80 KB, 960x594) Image search: [Google]
1432632257906.jpg
80 KB, 960x594
>>17007074
>two solid months
>stops talking too me for four days straight, and proceeds to leave me through a phone call
>"I can't do this"

Move on dude, whatever reason she has will likely hurt you. It's a good thing it only lasted two months, the longer it is the more hurtful it will get. You will survive this and likely back to normal in matter of days. Dont worry to much, plenty of fish in the sea etc.

Also you gave me an idea to write a script about a depressed young man (early 20s) recovering from past tragedies (gangs and crimes related). His family was killed in a car crash, which he found out was set up by his boss - the local drug lord, he then get his revenge and his best friend died in the process. After killing the leader, he contemplate killing himself one day, then he met this special girl and fell in love with her. She helped him get back to normal life, finish college, get into grad school, and then when he finally feel happy on his own feet she just left.
It turned out the girl was actually a prostitute hired by his best friend, with the promise that she will keep him company and help him live a normal life. The prostitute refused the friend, but upon his death, she quit her job and finally decided to change.
>>
>>17007100
I suppose, I just don't understand why she couldn't have tried, or at the least had the self-awareness to not get in a relationship.
Or at the least, there's a hundred things she could have simply decided not to say to me that would have made this easier. Her actions contradict everything she told me. She made me feel wanted for the first time in damn near four years and three different women, then just took off like it was nothing.

She never knew how much she meant to me.

Also, 5:00 am. Time for another smoke.
>>
>>17007108
Look man, women are always looking for the greatest catch physically, always looking to see if you are BF material, and if you can provide for her. She may have found some one better or just saw that the relationship she was about to enter was to difficult for her and humanity always chooses the path with less resistance, in her mind she could find someone better without problems, or someone who can help her out instead of her helping you. Take it as a loss and find yourself some one better
>>
>>17007123
Ignore this poison.

I'm sorry to hear what happened, OP. But it doesn't sound like this was anyone's fault. She seems to have had issues not so different your own -and hid them not so differently from how you hid yours- and she got overwhelmed. It's a shame, but it happens; you've felt similar things yourself from time to time.

But this is why you need to build yourself up alone. A relationship cannot fix you, just as it apparently did not fix her. You need a professional; start with a therapist, and then see about adding more people to the team as needed.
>>
>>17007168
This helped. This really helped. Thank you anon

Sage
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.