[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chat up girl in club >we get along well but she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>chat up girl in club
>we get along well but she doesn't even want to exchange any info
>manage to find her on Facebook because of mutual friends
>start chatting for a week or so, she's pretty cold overall
>after a few days of no talking she suddenly asks if I'm heading out to the clubs this week
>she gives me her number but asks that I make sure to bring some of my friends as she's going with the girls
Give it to me straight, guys, what are my odds on a scale of virgin to Charlie Sheen?
>>
BiWinning
>>
>>17006797

Virgin.

She is interested in one of your friends, or one of her gfs is interested in one of your friends.

She's not interested in you except as a conduit.
>>
dude, youre just some guy from the club. stop putting so much emphasis into this, and your chances actually increase. as they stand, i'd say 50/50, depending on how you play it. the more aloof you are, the more likely your dick gets wet

>>17006809
no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>17006809
this

you can still utilize the situation by using her as a conduit to meet women
trust me m8, it is the best thing you can do
i lost a lot of opportunities just because i thought that i have to hit on every girl that is nice to me
>>
>>17006809
>>17006818
That was what I suspected. Thanks, guys.

>>17006813
I'm making a thread on /adv/. I don't know how much less I could invest in this.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.