[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DD I never thought it could happen to me... JK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: There, just do that.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
There, just do that.png
8 KB, 500x500
DD
I never thought it could happen to me...
JK
>>
Dear God,

You're a dirty bastard. Telling all those different people to do such dumb shit. And you won't even prove to the rest of us that you exist! What's up with that?

Love, Raymond
>>
Past Self,
You're an idiot.
Me
>>
File: 1454285744619.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1454285744619.gif
1 MB, 300x200
To those that it may apply to,

Long distance is a joke. If you think your situation is different, you're wrong. People want touch, they want to be physically loved and all the emotional love you can provide will never be enough to satisfy them. No matter who the girl is, what the situation is, long distance is never an option you should ever consider.
>>
Hey Mom

You sacrificed everything for me. You're the best mom anyone could ever have. I'm sorry that after putting so much work and effort into building your family that I let you down.
>>
T

I think about you still but only with regret and disgust. I was an idiot for ignoring that every single thing about you was a terrible red flag indicating what a selfish and childish piece of crap you are.

I am trying not to cuss anymore because my current boyfriend doesn't like it when I do. I want to be considerate because he does so much for me. I'm not used to that. After you, I thought most guys were like you. You give men a bad name - if you can even be called that.

I hope you grow up some day.
>>
Dear neighbors,
Stop watching me or i will kill you in your sleep.
Love your neighbor.
>>
I'm coming home.
>>
future self,
are you happy?

girl to take my virginity,
when am i going to meet you?
>>
>>17006994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1mH0DROQM
>>
C.

You're hurting inside. I can tell: you write on your Twitter on how your ex touched you in ways you didn't want to, how he hurt you, how he turned people against you. Your friends are here to help.

Don't push me away. Don't push me away and tell me you're okay. You're not. You need help, and though we are literally an ocean and a continent apart, it won't stop me from worrying about you and god fucking damn it, if I could get on a plane right now, I would.

Please. I love you, flaws and all. Don't think I'll hate you if I knew the whole story. Unconditional love is that: unconditional. Don't ever think I'll hate you.

Always,

R.
>>
Dear Microsoft

Please stop with the constant windoze 10 upgrade spam.
>>
Dear humanity,
prove to me that you are not all bad, as most of you are selfish bastards always looking for a hand out but never provide one yourself, prove to me that you care about another human, but when a stranger is in need you leave without helping,
prove your not ignorant, yet you choose to believe in a higher power yet the highest it gets is the supreme court
dear, future ruler of earth
>>
>>17007099
Uninstall windows update KB3035583, do a reboot and it'll go away.

The funny part is you had to check the box to install the update in the first place, so maybe you should only install updates that are selected by default.
>>
A-
I don't expect things to be normal when I come back but I'm not going to run away this time just because I'm scared of having real feelings.
>>
J,

I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. It hurts when you talk about your exes. It hurts when you say that my music taste will impress a guy someday. It hurts when you don't want to be that guy. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything in my life. Why won't you just be mine?

M
>>
So --last nightI realized that my fwb treats me exactly the way I treated my last fwb -- like shit.

So I left. I want romance and passion and love. Yeah, I like his dick and he's hot and fucks pretty well. Very well. But I'm not that desperate! Okay, I am that desperate but fuck him.
>>
>>17006633
If you keep this up your gonna push me to do awful things. Stop it.
>>
>>17007099
Install Gentoo.
>>
A, I know how you feel on the inside with those people around you.
The fact that we'll never be together has been fucking my shit up for the past few years to the point of attempting suicide. I hope you have a good life even if I don't.

- J
>>
>>17007230
Initials?
>>
This post is not about you
>>
>>17007427
Not Kitty
>>
J-
I don't want to be with you anymore and it's going to crush you when I tell you but I'd rather that then live here in a life of misery.
>>
Dear ma and pa,

Islam is a joke.

[Overleaf is a page of jagged clippings from printed Breitbart articles and also The God Delusion.]

Please give me my foreskin back. If you can return my sister's clitoris that would also be nice.

Love, K.
>>
>>17007441
Your initials?
>>
T-

Why?

-J
>>
I'm just tryna cause havoc.
!!!ANARCHY!!!
>>
>>17007545
why what?
>>
Dear Dad,

I wish I could tell you that my mother and your daughter raped me as a child. As a young man now, I will probably have to keep this forever hidden, like a cancerous sore, killing me from the inside.

You make me visit my assailant every week. You make me tell them "I love you" at risk of being thrown in the street and cast aside.

The truth is, I don't love any of you. I've always wanted to be dead and the fact that forcing me to live is seen as soon and me opting out is seen as bad, is just sickening. This is a world of torture, where if you want peace, you're seen as insane.

You can all go sincerly fuck yourselves.
>>
>>17007513
K
>>
Dear sister,

I get it, you've never wanted to live, either. Doesn't mean you and mom had to bring me down your shit path and make me hate life, as well. You scum fucks. I really wish "protect the honor of your family" wasn't priority number 1 in america, because I would out you in a heartbeat.
>>
Dear mother,

Life took your legs for a reason. You honestly don't deserve to walk, and I hope you lose your arms to cigarettes as well, you stubborn jackass. What the fuck made dad skeet inside you, besides the fact that you have a pussy? Holy shit, you are a wreck of a human being. Perfect example of what to stay away from.
>>
>>17007616
>>17007606
>>17007597
Dear me,

What do you think writing fake letters about how you really feel on the internet is going to do?
>>
If you'd blocked me, the hell would you watch a video I posted on Youtube two years ago?

I still think about you, for better or worse. But why are you doing this
>>
>>17007655
Probably because it was in queue for videos I had once "liked".
>>
Don't you think life is too short to spend months without talking, resenting me for something you supported?

C
>>
>>17007693

Have shared that video with very few people. Stats showed it was viewed all the way through multiple times from the small country that person happens to be from.

Then that country disappears from the analytics the day after I make an edit directed towards that person.

It's fucking with me.
>>
I wish I could portray a strained laugh in text format. I haven't posted a single thing in any of those threads since I let to run some errands that were requested in Edinburgh. I did get the time to check them, and this board, a little bit ago to read, though.

I hate myself over it, I hate myself a lot. But, this does show you that you've got more people fond of you and wanting to care about you than just me, right? This does show you that the guy who was open about wanting to be close to you does mean it too, right? After all he's contributing to it. The only response you've given any of them is wanting them to go to Florida to take you on a date.

I hate myself for ending it, I'm sitting here reading stuff I really have no place commenting on. I should get back to cleaning shit for people who won't remember me this time tomorrow. At least you should see that you're loved and cared about by more people than just me. But I'm sure you've realized that much since the end of February when he told you how much he wanted to do stuff to you and with you. This is the passage of time, and you moving on, at work. I'm happy for you, I'm sad for myself, I hate myself and I need to go back to cleaning.
>>
>>17007722
Nah, I'd rather just not talk to you.
>>
>>17007794
Is that why you're still cutting yourself?
>>
I was so horny today that I enticed him, hoping he would rape me just to get dick in me.

I think I might fuck him...
>>
How do i talk to you? You always seem so out of reach. I'm still reaching hoping you reach back. You don't have to be afraid. I'm not afraid of you. I still felt what i felt.
>>
>>17008109
Give a clear, unmistakable sign.
>>
>>17008126
Like? Cause I will do it today. Maybe not right this second. But I'll do it. I will.
>>
My friend's husband wants me to come over and get high with him. Last time I did that he talked about having a threesome.

I like both of them and their little girl is my daughters' friend. I feel very funny about going over there but at the same time I'm lonely.
>>
>>17008158
I wish you were him.
>>
>>17008165
Take a chance.
>>
>>17008172
Are you kidding? This guy can hurt me. I don't dare.
>>
File: TQnCrfq.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TQnCrfq.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
Dear E...

I'm fucking SICK of it, you get EVERYTHING handed to you because you're a girl, I bust my fucking ass for everything and you just get it all handed to you, I've been with WSW for YEARS and YEARS, I WORKED FOR THAT FUCKING PROMOTION, I DID SO FUCKING MUCH FOR OUR SHITTY FUCKING BOSS

And you get it simply because you're a woman...and you know it, because I've talked to you about it, you find it so fucking funny "I just get free things for having boobs, it's awesome!" remember you fucking sad that when the bartender gave you a free drink last weekend?

Remember when Eric gave you his old car when I didn't have one because mine was broken?

And you ended up selling it KNOWING I didn't even have a car?

Remember when everyone defended you after you broke up with Alex because you just "weren't interested anymore" but instead of telling him you ignored him for months and he went all suicidal but you didn't care?

Remember how you can get away with ANYTHING and no one ever gets mad at you because you're hot?

Remember when we were starting off in college and you were struggling with money so I gave you most of my inheritance to help you because we were childhood friends and then you spent most of it on partying and buying clothes for yourself instead of paying off the school?

THIS ONE IS MY FUCKING FAVORITE

Remember when you backed your car up into Ian's car in the company parking lot and the boss freaked out at Ian instead of you because his car "wasn't parked correctly" even though you were HUNGOVER FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE AND IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT BUT YOU DIDN'T GET INTO ANY FUCKING TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU'RE A GIRL?

Or how about...remember when I helped get you this fucking job and all you've been doing is fucking up but no one seems to care because you're hot? And how even though it's not even your fucking DEPARTMENT you still get the promotion I've been after for 3 years...

Fuck you E, fuck you, fucking bitch.

Love, C.
>>
>>17008109
tell me what you felt
>>
>>17008206
Penis
>>
>>17008203
lel, doormat. Serves you right for putty a pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>17008203
Hah wageslave
>>
>>17008198
Lol bauge af, why post it here if he wont read it, maybe walk up to him next time you see him and start a conversation
>>
>>17008198
Well, I'm too gentle so maybe I'm not your guy. I can't turn away from her I don't know what it is. Is it love/romance? I don't know. I do find her attractive/have sexual fantasies about her but I feel like that's a given. I just know I'm supposed to know her. I wanna be happy and make her happy.
>>
>>17008203
Damn, E is living the life. She knows how to use her natural advantages to her favor and she is intelligent enough to have beta orbiters like you helping her along the way.

>I gave you most of my inheritance

My. fucking. sides.

E is a boss/go getter who knows how to navigate life. And you are a guppy in a sea of sharks. No wonder she got this promotion over you - you sound like a total moron who believes 'hard work' will get you what you want in this capitalist life.

My /adv/ to you dude: give up on society and go live in the mountains herding goats. You will never cut it here.
>>
>>17008203
Your first mistake was to give handouts to a girl, your part of the problem you hate about her, in all fairness, you caused your own demise
>>
Dear Alexander, my rapist.

I'll never fucking forget what you've done to me. I don’t know if you remember, but on this day, four years ago you were raping me.

It’s raw, so raw that some days it feels like yesterday. I find myself re-experiencing, remembering, recovering memories, sometimes like a movie-reel, other times as a slideshow in my brain. Worst is when I’m there, with you on top of me, smells, feelings, sensations, sounds, and it’s happening again.
Some parts remain, always. I distinctly remember the taste of your stale breath when you kissed me as you left. I remember how stunned I felt, frozen in fear that you might start again. I still feel guilty that I didn’t tell my friend how her sofa broke.
To that end, I feel guilty for it all; more than guilt, shame. I am incredibly ashamed I said yes to you coming back for a drink, that I believed you were okay with me wanting nothing more than a kiss. I feel ashamed that I am so abusable, still, even when clear in my intention.

What memory do you carry? Did you block it out? Do you see my face as you sleep? Are my wrists locked in your grip when you’re in the dark? Do you remember crushing me, worn out from your attack? Do you think about me every single day? Do you know of the horror, trauma, pain, actual physical pain I feel? Do you feel the shame?

You alone changed my life. You took parts of me that can never be returned, pouring poison that cannot be diluted
You alone did this. You alone have brought me here, remembering how four years ago (that feels like four minutes ago) you raped me.
You alone raped me.
So here we are, and here we will always be. My feelings will shift and change in time, I trust in this, but your memory will live with me forever. You will live with me forever.
Still, I am alone here. For how could you hear me? You were deaf to my pain the moment you began.

From, The Woman You Raped, who back then, was just a girl.
>>
>>17008220
In short: she special
>>
>>17008246
Should have reported it to the cops seconds later, your an idiot for keeping it a secret, now thanks to you, other women will feel the same way you do because you did nothing to stop him after words, he will and has rapped again
>>
>>17008246
Dear chair, my rapist.

I'll never fucking forget what you've done to me. I don’t know if you remember, but on this day, four years ago you were raping me.

It’s raw, so raw that some days it feels like yesterday. I find myself re-experiencing, remembering, recovering memories, sometimes like a movie-reel, other times as a slideshow in my brain. Worst is when I’m there, with you on the ground, smells, feelings, sensations, sounds, and it’s happening again.
Some parts remain, always. I distinctly remember the feel of your hard wood when my big toe crashed into you. I remember how stunned I felt, frozen in fear that you might hit my other toe. I still feel guilty that I didn’t tell my friend how her chair leg broke.
To that end, I feel guilty for it all; more than guilt, shame. I am incredibly ashamed I said yes taking you into my home, that I believed you were okay with me wanting nothing more than a sitting device. I feel ashamed that I am so abusable, still, even when clear in my intention.

What memory do you carry? Did you block it out? Do you see my face as you sit inanimate? Are my buttcheeks locked in your grip when you’re in the dark? Do you remember crushing my toe, worn out from your attack? Do you think about me every single day? Do you know of the horror, trauma, pain, actual physical pain I feel? Do you feel the shame?

You alone changed my life. You took parts of me that can never be returned, pouring poison that cannot be diluted\n.
You alone did this. You alone have brought me here, remembering how four years ago (that feels like four minutes ago) you raped me.
You alone raped me.
So here we are, and here we will always be. My feelings will shift and change in time, I trust in this, but your memory will live with me forever. You will live with me forever.
Still, I am alone here. For how could you hear me? You were deaf to my pain the moment you began.

From, The Woman You Raped, who back then, was just a girl.
>>
>>17008269
Was kek, but didint fully devote so its lame
>>
>>17008269

4/10

If you put more effort into it, it would of been funny as fuck.
>>
>>17008294
>would of
How about I rewrite it and focus on your abuse of the English language instead?
>>
>>17008298

At least you would be putting effort into SOMETHING, hahahahahahaha
>>
>>17008307
Im sidding with this guy
>>
>>17008257
>
Gentle? What do you mean? This guy wasn't gentle or maybe he was in a strange way. Like when he was fucking me rough and hurt me too bad he'd stop. Is that what you mean?
>>
J,

If you really loved me, I should be like an addiction to you.
Lets see how you handle the withdrawal.

E.
>>
I'm bummed I didn't get to talk to u much this afternoon.
>>
I have no idea what's going on between us and I'm pretty sure neither do you. Whatever it is, it's getting rather spectacularly out of hand, don't you think? I keep waiting for something to go wrong or for you to realize that you could do better, but at the same time you make me happier than I have been in quite a while. Give it a bit more time and you could probably break my heart. I should walk before that happens, but you're too lovely to leave behind.
>>
>>17008493
Sounds like something I'd do. I'm not your guy though.
>>
>>17007898
I don't think that's considered rape...
>>
I hate that I've noticed that you haven't been on here lately. I hate that I feel like shit every time I come to this board. I hate that I'm writing this letter right now. I wish I could forget everything that happened.
>>
>>17008767
Who broke up? She? Well if so then withdrawing is exactly what she wants dont you think?
>>
>>17008806
Care to share any initials?
>>
You a bitch ass nigga why tell me we're getting married and have me spend $ to fly out to be with you then I catch you texting some else flirting w them while I was away from you and you lie about it. Why not be straight forward insteas of wasting my time I hope you get that 5-10 year sentence for running over that cop while on drugs and breaking his leg. You bastard.
>>
E,
I really wanted to see you suffer and regret me as much as I regret you. But somehow I just cant give a fuck. You made it very difficult for me to love you and thats why I never really did. Have fun fucking A. Im so fucking glad I dont have to have sex with you anymore because lets be honest youre disrespectful and I dont need that in my life.
>>
wow E is up here alot
>>
>>17009128
I knew an E who made me feel like an ogre. My only guess is that she affected more than just me.
>>
Dear management.

What I did was gross misconduct, and what I did hurt the company...

But after my panic attack, I've come to a realisation.
This is your fault and you don't have a leg to stand on.

You've breached laws, harassed colleagues (legit harrassment, like protectic chariteristic harrassment) and even ignored/shrugged off complaints.

You will ask why I never made more of an effort, why I only came for help once...
Look at the survey results (that I'm going to obtain, and that you already have) and you'll see this is a pattern - colleagues no longer feel that their complains and problems are being heard.

That is an environmental issue; you are responsible for the workplace environment, as my employer.

There are links... we suddenly lose our legal cover just when you guys need to dismiss us without pay-off. So you harass us until we quit and we can't afford the lawyers.

There's a paper-trail to that, you know.

I've been fighting to keep this job for five years and after today, when I started my plan of attack I came to a realisation. I shouldn't be fighting for my job, I should be fighting to see yours empty.

I can prove you are infringing peoples rights to have union representation.
I can prove you ignored that complaint.
I can prove you have constructively dismissed someone and will get a written statement from them.
I will get written statements from other disgruntled employee's.
I can prove you make people sign papers under duress. How many tribunals will that re-open, I wonder?

The fact is, tomorrow I get the note from my doctor about my mental breakdown (a result of working for you), and I start gathering my evidence.

Dear specific manager out to get me.

You made a comment long ago that none of us forgot. You made it in front of witnesses.
Witnesses who now hate you.
Who will write it down for me.
You also specifically told someone you were going to investigate this before telling me.

You're fucked the most.
>>
>>17008976
How do you know someone hasn't been on here?
>>
>>17009128
a lot of popular names start with E
>>
>>17009222

>Trips
>Actual evidence of shit company
>Company will get rekt

This is going to be amazing. Please tell us the aftermath when this happens,
>>
E,
You say things are fucked but they aren't. It's not us it's the distance. Whatever this is it can't survive if we don't see each other. I mean it when I say I'm not interested in only sex, regardless of how you've been treated before I want you to believe me, this goes so much deeper than that, and you feel the same way. That's why we keep talking, that's why it makes you sad, that's why you you're "tired of staring at a fucking screen", and that's why you're so worried. You don't want to get hurt again and hurting you is the last things I want to do. I'll give you some space to sort things out so I don't suffocate you, but this is no where near over
>>
Another daily, "Fuck you Cassy" message.

Fucking cheating, lying whore. Hope you contract multiple STD's and HIV so you suffer a slow and embarrassing demise. It's only inevitable, what, with all those sexual partners you have /will have. Fuck you, you sub-human filth
>>
Everytime i see you i look calm asf but really i just gushed like a guppy all over my panties.
>>
To Whomever May Be Reading This,

I find it impossible to look in the mirror and like what I see. Not just appearance-wise, either, but also what I tend to represent as a person: 18 years worth of wasted potential, mental and emotional instability, resistance to change, arrested development, and self-destructive stupidity. This will all change in a heartbeat, however. I've always been a firm believer in the philosophy that sometimes too much of a bad thing can result in a good thing and I feel it'll be one of those seemingly detrimental characteristics of mine that'll lead in the rest of my other habits to fall, creating somewhat of a domino effect and ultimately leading to, what I believe to be is a change that'll make the world a much brighter and safer place to live in.

It'll come at a price, however. A price that no one else but others who are in the same position as I am would dare to pay, but, it is a price that must be paid, nonetheless, for it is the cost of the betterment of my friends, family, and those around them. All I ask is that you please take this into consideration when that price is finally paid. I urge you not to think about what was being done, but rather the Pandora's Box of mistakes that would've erupted had it never happened.

Thank you,
- J
>>
>>17009788
tldr: J hath become an christian.

(Quit giving J's a fedora, it's awful.)
>>
Dear IB
I think i like you. Theres just something about you that drives me crazy and i want to know more about you. I hope you noticed that im autistic because i tend to be very nervous around you. Its so cute when you explain music to me because its like watching a little boy tell me about his favorite toy. I just wish you knew and i hope you feel the same way. When i stare at your eyes, it feels warm and comfy and youre just so cute i just want to squeeze your cheeks and lay your head on my lap. I hope we get closer, pls b my bf
>>
Dear Louie or however your name is spelled
I felt your heart beat really fast when you hugged me. Its prob because youre overweight and you just finished going up 4 flights of stairs. Anyway, please kill yourself and stop bothering girls you beta cuck
Sincerely m
>>
S,

I guess I'm still wild about you. I see the OP pic in the Life Advice General thread and can't get excited about it, since I wish so bad it was a pic of you instead.

I don't understand why we've been texting this week. Why did you say what you did two nights ago? Are you hinting that you want to see me or am I reading too much into it?

Grant me the courage to ask you out this weekend.
>>
Dear E,
Fuck you, you fucking fucking pedophile. I hope you realized your mistake when it hit you that you were talking to a 12 year old and you were suggesting that she be your girlfriend. After all these years, I hope you got your shit together and things stop being awkward between us. See you this summer you shit
Sincerely
that same girl you were talking to
>>
Dear J,
i didnt want to lie to you but i had to or else you wouldnt talk to me. If we ever meet, its because i havent told you the truth. Please dont leave when i tell you the truth. I only wanted to talk to someone and you were the only and best option. It might be a little weird at first but if you disregard that little detail, it wont make things any different. We still live miles apart
>>
M,

You will never know what it's like to be an average person. You have been given everything since you were 116 years old. You have great skill but haven't improved it at all in the last 7 years. Your got that big job because your boss wanted to fuck you. Literally every contact you have made have been older males that clearly only want to have sex with you. After you married your boss and got divorced you moved on to a new job because that man that runs that firm wants to fuck you as well if you already aren't. You judge me because Ii don't have an optimistic outlook on life but you will never know what it's like to be an average looking man that blends in to the crowd to the point of being invisible. You will forever be taken care of because of your incredibly beauty that for some reason only increases the older you get. You will never be alone and you will never be poor. Men from around the world including famous celebrities and musicians you constantly share photos with will carry you throughout your entire life. I'm glad I stopped talking to you all those years ago because I could see through your shallowness from the start.

J
>>
>>17009983
>116

Meant 16. Fucking typos.

M might look like a vampire beauty but she is not 123 years old.
>>
Ha ha.
It's been a year.
I can't see the melting snow without a small part of me thinking of you.

We could have been great. You were what I was looking for.

You know, I can't help but think of our last date. We were on your step, your fucking shirtless fuccboi neighor was on his step watching us.
It should have kissed you.

But that's done.
We were done after that.

But, honestly, Ill be chasing you for the rest of my life.
You are what I want.
Now and forever.

I hate myself for judging potential future girlfriends by you.
But I will.

Maybe I'll find someone to exceed you.
Not yet.
But I hope.
Then I can excise your memory
>>
T,
I cant believe i wasted half a year on you. You should've killed yourself in august when you were at your lowest. I hope you never amount to anything and all your dreams fail. You refused my help and now you pay the consequences. Ill be looking for you once i get my car to see how youre doing. I hope youre dead by then.
-CM
>>
>>17009966
H here, what's the dirty snippet?

I'm dying to know.
>>
>>17010032
Im underage
>>
>>17010052
so you're not 20?
>>
I hope your alright. Wherever you are.
>>
>>17007878
> Q.Q, wahhhh, talk to me, don't resent me
>lash out

Jeez, talk about flipping a 180.
>>
Dear family,

It was weekly calls and texts, than just birthdays and holidays. But we all live in separate states. We aren't on each other's Facebook's anymore either. But its official this year, we are estranged. Nephews and neices will never meet their uncles or aunts. Us siblings are adults now, married or in relationships. We've survived childhood and that's enough. I'm okay with it all, I used to miss you because nostalgia...which is a fucking liar. I don't even savor the few good memories anymore. All I ever wanted was to get away from you all and I finally have. Mom, you always wanted us all to grow up and leave you alone. Now that we have, I wonder if you're finally happy with your empty, recklessly abandoned nest.
>>
>>17010132
I'm gonna go ahead and give that guy a pre-reply cus I know exactly what he's going to say.

>But you're being a dick to me and you don't know me!

You're the antagonizer. You're the one that lacks the ability to read and you're the one that started giving me shit and being a dick.

Therefore you're the type of person I can't stand.
>>
do you remember when you tried to pull me on top of you? I had no fucking clue what I was doing and the immediate thought was that your parents were on the other side of the door and what would they think of me. "my parents love you, so if that's what you wanted, congratulations" that's stuck with me, I was reallllll stupid as a kid.

damn, given half a chance now I'd think more about what you needed from me instead of how i thought I should act so that everyone liked me and whatever the hell it was I was going for. you needed me and I couldn't be me then.

I think that's the reason I've had such a problem with you traipsing around my dreams lately, you really did care and you really did want me and I was just too stupid and the timing was all wrong.

If we met tomorrow and were in the right situations.

that said, still real weird you have this monopoly on my dreams that don't turn into terrors and I've got no idea why my subconscious does this cyclical thing.
>>
>>17009890
lol nice save
>>
>>17010279
>I'm gonna go ahead and give that guy a pre-reply cus I know exactly what he's going to say.
>>But you're being a dick to me and you don't know me!
>You're the antagonizer. You're the one that lacks the ability to read and you're the one that started giving me shit and being a dick.
>Therefore you're the type of person I can't stand.

Fucking christ wrong thread. I am so fucking tired.
>>
Jonathan, I'm sorry I'm not into you...i remember when we were talking about fake dating each other once upon a time. I feel like you have serious oneitis for me and it feels bad because i know that you absolutely deserve someone who can love you in much the same way.

I'm scared that if we marry then I'm going to end up giving you a "dead bedroom" and honestly it's not worth the issues I've been reading. It's not worth it, although i know you have said you'd marry me in a heartbeat.

I'm scared of sex and I don't know even if i'd prefer doing it with a girl. I've been hiding behind my abstinence pledge for a long time because of that and not actually because someone once showed me their dick in high school.

That's why i called you and told you that i wasn't ready for a serious, "long term marriage" type relationship. I know i am flighty a lot but I'm also scared i can't give you what you deserve. I don't want to be the person denying you sex all the time while letting it build up toxicity.

I know you feel like nothing had ever "gone right" for you except this relationship of ours and i hate that even that is a lie in some ways. I wish i could force myself to feel attraction towards you but i only see you as a very, very close friend. I'm so sorry.

Lisa
>>
>>17010069
Not even close
>>
>>17010299
Lol fuck off Lisa, stuck up bitch. I only said those things so I could splooge in ya poophole, and every other hole.
Jonathan
>>
File: sunmaid.jpg (65 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
sunmaid.jpg
65 KB, 700x700
Dear S,

I love you. I learned to love myself by loving you. I lived my life finding ways to grow up with you and so you did with me, you're now a fine, smart and beautiful woman. But I have to say, I am not ready to wed you. I'm just a young boy who was to learn many things and though I believe I will return to you without fail, like the winter every year, I have to say I need to explore this wide world and learn to appreciate you more.

A young girl has caught my attention, she is naive, and cute. It is true my interest in her is growing as her charms surround my days now. I won't ever cheat on you, S. I feel bad and sad with myself for just having to write this letter, but I cannot marry the woman I met in my first relationship, and that is you, and you're also, the perfect woman. I'll set us free now, for I have adventures to have and I'll pay the highest price of all, breaking your heart. I hope, though, I will not break your bold spirit.

Let me be stupid now, forget about me, I'll remember you everyday.

C.
>>
When I get really sleepy in the afternoons, I always feel like talking to you again. I mean, I cant because we've blocked eachother on everything and even though I've been the best friend I possibly could be for you, you made it clear you dont want to talk again.. even after me and other friends reached out atleast 4 times to fix what we had.

But yeah. I get really sleepy like this, and it's raining, and im in a warm hoodie, and i just wanna lay in bed with the lights off and talk to you until i fall asleep, like i used to. good times.

i'm not sure what happened. you changed. and i want you to change back.. but we can never go back to the past. i guess the future's in your hands now
>>
I'm such a fool for being so naive, for thinking this could amount to anything. I saw you smiling and dancing, looking beautiful, and my heart skipped a beat for the first time for someone new in a long fucking time. I knew it was bad, but I let it happen, I'm a hopeless romantic I guess. I wasn't immediately infatuated, there are some things that turned me off of you, but I looked past them because you have a lot of good qualities, and your smile slowed down time for me. But I knew from the beginning you couldn't be for me somehow. And now it's become oh so apparent. I may fuck your brains out, but it sucks it couldn't be anything more. Fuck why do I fall in love so fast and easily.
>>
>>17010470
Initials?
>>
Do you know why I call myself an idiot? Usually, any insult I use to describe myself is one I picked up from someone else describing me, so it's just quoting them whether they're right or wrong. A stray dog faithful for being fed scraps while starved was something I was called once upon a time. I always kept that and many others in mind, trying to make sure I didn't live up to them. But no, I call myself an idiot of my own accord. I fell for you, from what was a crush to a deeper feeling despite trying not to fall too quickly, and despite my hesitation to say I loved you. I did, I do and I did eventually say it. My hesitation to say it when I think about you is completely gone. But yeah, only an idiot would break up with someone they loved, not repair it before time passed and then sit there watching as the person they loved moved on. And truly, only an idiot would essentially encourage you further and further away, closer to who announced their feelings for you in February yet never losing the love for you.

Yeah, I hate myself but I only like to vent things like that here. Anywhere else, I try to act like nothing bothers me. It'd only inconvenience you, and anyone else I have an association with, and if I'm seeming down less people can ask me for help out of their obligation to respect that everyone needs time and space for themselves.

So you see, I'm an idiot. I regret ending it, I regret hiding how I still felt, I regret making it possible for you to drift away. I regret my own inability to know how to have a relationship with you, because I cannot turn back time. I regret having to accept that you're gone. I think I also regret being a self-fulfilling prophecy. To think that I ended it for the reason of believing someone else would be better for you, and hated the fact I ended it with you, only to, by doing so, prove that there is someone better for you. Yeah, I'm an idiot. Yeah, I messed up. Yeah, I always say "I am just me" and I think that stays true.
>>
Going to send it to her in the Manana, what do you all think?

Hey, I just want to say, I really like you, you're really neat and I really want to get to know you better. I want to apologize for being a little turd this week, it's no excuse, but I've had a lot of stuff piling up. How I've acted the past couple days is not who I am nor is it who I want to be.
The truth is, we haven't known each other for a super long time, and it takes a bit of time for me to really become friends with someone, although I think we've become very good friends really fast!
The last several relationships I've been in were screwed up because I moved too fast, so I'm sorry, but I think it'll be best if we take things slow for now. But I would like to see you more, and plan some fun outings here soon!
So I want to step up, show you who I really am, if you'll let me :)
>>
D,

Talk to me, please.

I think I've ruined everything. I'm nothing to you and I'm nothing anyway.

I was even tempted to send you a cute gif I found earlier because I was thinking of you and it would've been cute, I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. But you don't care, you wouldn't have cared about a stupid gif, nor the fact that I was thinking of you.

I'm a piece of shit. I'm worthless.

Love,
Your Princess.
(If I'm even that anymore.)
>>
I just remember feeling so in love with you
>>
>>17010667
Initials?
>>
Dear S,

I kind of feel like an idiot now but, a few weeks ago I was working up the nerve to ask you out. We're friends and in the past months, I've started to hope for more. I felt the signs that day when you stopped to see me that we both wanted to say more than just hello. I thought that day I'd have to work past all my shyness and anxiety because I wanted to tell you how I feel. I made a plan to catch you after our class together to ask you out.

But then later that day, I got a call in the middle of our class that my close friend's mother, my own mentor, was dying and my friend was alone. She was crying and she told me that she needed me, and in that moment, I left from class to get to her.

Maybe it sounds stupid, but I felt like I lost my chance and my courage after that. Since she died, I have been grieving and distracted by life, and I feel scared that I will lose my chance to tell you. I want to tell you. I want the courage again and not have to think that that was how I missed the opportunity.

I get scared that maybe it was a sign that we should just stay as friends, but my heart doesn't feel that way. I get scared that we've lost our rhythm, and I don't want to get my hopes up if I see a sign that it may come back.

I like you, S. I don't regret going to my friend, and the timing wasn't right with all things around. I want to be optimistic that I will start working up the courage again, and that now in this calm, we can begin something anew and something that'll bring a light to our futures.
>>
J,

You made me a better person. Sometimes I'll get called "good" and it feels very strange to my ears, but I've been consciously trying to be more like you and I suppose it's working out. I'm sorry I was never able to say goodbye, or that I'm sorry, or thank you for being a good friend. I told someone about you a couple of days ago, and you know? The way I talked about you, and the way I let myself think for just a couple of moments after forcing myself not to think for a year now... I think I might have loved you. Just a bit.

I wish nothing but grand things for you, knight.

L
>>
>>17006671
I'm trying to tell my good friend this. He has a quite insane chick who's mindfucking him 3000 miles apart. He won't listen, but comes crying everytime he's in a funk over some bullshit he can't fix. Tells me he's in love and never felt like this. ffs. I give him resources and everything,
oh well, just venting i suppose cuz i know its gonna end badly, but he doesn't see it yet....

Worst part is he thinks I'm jaded cuz i KNOW what woman are capable of.
>>
I have so many greatly varying thoughts about different situations, all that I'm able to articulate perfectly, but what's the point anymore? What's the use in thinking so extensively anymore? It's all in vain. The feeling of hope is quickly fading and I know now that I can't stop it. Our situation's fucked, and there's no use in trying to get a blind person to see straight. But why the fuck do I have this strong gut instinct, this ever present feeling, that something is still there no matter how much I convince myself there's not? I've come to conclude that it's probably true, but that "something" is dormant and repressed and won't be able to come to fruition until it's gone. I have a million more things I could say but why would I when there's no benefit and all it does is keep me hanging on to nothing? Yeah, hope is quickly fading and I know now that I can't stop it.
- AJ
>>
It's inevitable that I will be alone forever. My standards are impossibly high and no one is ever good enough for me to fall in love with, unless they're exactly like you.
>>
All I want is someone to be my baby. Not my fuckbuddy or boyfriend just my baby. I want to fuck in the afternoon and then lie together. I want to hold him in my arms and stroke his hair and feel his heartbeat. I want to kiss a lot and fuck a lot. We don't even have to talk much. Just be my baby. Don't hurt me and I won't hurt you.
>>
>>17010667
I know that feel dude
>>
>>17006994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlfUcnSbKDA
>>
>>17010716
not him but why would his/her initials interest you in any sort of way?
>>
"No one likes me"
Look at how many people hit on you. Look at how many people enjoy spending time with you. Look at the fact someone else added you today saying they wanted to kiss and pet you, on top of the person who already wanted to since proclaiming they had a crush on you.

I love you, but you are dense. You won't read this, whether you browse the board or not you won't read this. You're spending time with them now.

I'm not angry at you. I'm not even angry at them. Just myself. I shouldn't be angry, or jealous, or sad, or feel like my heart is breaking several times over. I am, though. This is my fault and I still want the best for you, so I shouldn't feel jealous, I shouldn't feel so awful. I do, though. How things would be if I hadn't ended it is a frequent series of dreams for me. If I hadn't still loved you, then maybe I wouldn't hate myself. It's even a selfish reason to hate myself. I don't hate myself for anything I made you feel. I hate myself because I can't have what, or who, I've wanted this entire time because I ended it with you. I only want you, when I told you I had no plans to look for anyone else it was because I only wanted you. But I can't have you because I ended it. Just about anyone else can have a shot at having you, but I don't even make the effort anymore to show I care. I can't because we don't talk, and we don't talk because I'm an idiot. I don't know how to approach you and seem sincere. I don't know how I could possibly prove that I've only wanted you this whole time. I don't know anything other than how to watch you move on.

I don't like emotions, I don't like not knowing. I don't like myself. I don't like being proven right, and I don't like being wrong. I wish you'd read this just for an idea of how shitty I am and how I feel, but I don't want you to read this because you'll apologize. I don't know what to do other than the generic advice of "you have to give up and move on"
I don't like this. I don't. Help.
>>
>>17009547

That's scary. Initial?
>>
>>17011230
I can't do anything for you.
You should have thought about these things before seeking the immediate gratification of breaking off. You might even say that you did, but you didn't with a clear mind and conscience.

It was like that from the start, wasn't it?
When you push someone away enough times don't have the audacity to act as if you care whether they come back. You are more selfish than you are afraid, desperate to protect yourself from further damage at any cost. Well, it costs you everything, in the end.

Maybe you should start following your own stupid advice and platitudes. You aren't the only one who was hurt from your actions, and all you can think of is "I don't like it". How the fuck do you think she felt, being left and then pushed away repeatedly?
>>
>>17011230

Who you talking to? I could be her.
>>
>>17011404
>>17011409
There was no immediate gratification of breaking it off, I did while loving him thinking he'd do better. You can't be him. That same letter was just an addition to >>17010538
>>
>>17011383
She would know it's her
>>
I know you lurk reddit now so 4chan is pretty safe to post in. I have some things that I should tell you but probably not right now.

I'm terrified of being in love with you. Why do you think I left so many times? For some reason I can't let myself be happy. I messed up so much and there's some things I wish I could undo but I can't. I don't deserve you, I'm a drunk and just a girl in love with you.
>>
>>17011430
That's still completely stupid.
Someone is not loved because they are the best for you, they are the best for you because you love them. People in modern times are so desensitized and spoiled they just move on to the next shiny thing without a second thought. If that person could move on so easily, fuck em.

Everybody around you is going to be out for themselves. There are few true altruistice people left. If you have something you cherish, don't throw it to the wolves thinking someone else could cherish it better. You only have one fucking lifetime to cherish things with. Stop thinking you aren't worthy to use it - are you waiting for someone to tell you it's okay? You don't need that. I thought the same as you before, but it was stupid then too.

You watched that person move on, you do the same. It will take time and it will be hard because you probably cared more, even if you deny it. But it will pass. Thee are millions of people, there is more than one worth loving. You are worth being loved by someone too.
>>
>>17011447
>being in love with a redditor

End yourself
>>
>>17011455
But it's the fact I'm forced to move on and find someone else. I'm not forced because of any outside influence, I'm forced to entirely because of my own mistake and inaction to fix it before it was too late. I simply watched as the distance grew, never fixing what I wanted to fix. I don't want to move on when the only reason I have to move on is that I fucked up. I know I have to, but I can only feel anger at myself for this. This whole thing, watching who I love move on because of my own error.

I've never claimed to be smart, I'm not. Someone who is smart wouldn't have ended up with a situation like this. I don't want anyone or anything else, I want the person I've spent all this time in love with, wishing the best for and crying to myself about when no one else is able to see or hear. I can at least be productive with my self-hatred and use it as a reason to do chores no one else feels like doing where I live. That's all I'm holding out for. I don't want him to read the shit I write here because he'd feel guilty, but I don't want him not to read it because then he probably won't know how I feel.

He's innocent in this, he is entirely innocent and so are the people so fond of him. I can't fault him for moving on, I can only regret my actions and wish to hug him one day. To fulfill all the promises we made together, knowing they can't happen now. I don't want anyone else, I do want to be able to use how I feel productively to get stuff done in the area, though. I don't want a partner who isn't him, I just want to push myself to doing things that aren't only thinking about him.
>>
>>17011458
I know
>>
>>17011504
Please fall in love with a robot, you could be saving lives
>>
Dear p,
I want you to know that I don't quite frankly care that you want to be with me. I tell you I want to be independent what part of that phrase ring back off I just want to be friends do you not get. You're still young. Too young for me. I don't think you quite understand love or relationships because you stated you've never had one. I came out of one recently and to be honest I'm happier being independent more than ever. Don't try to solve my independence with you I do not an us I want just a me. Have no intentions of being with someone who doesn't know themselves let alone hasn't grown fully to know themselves positively. Till then I leave m kindness regards to let you know I care but not in the level you probably care for me. I'm sorry I defended myself coldly towards you but I warned you I'm not in the mindset to honestly accept a guy into my life just yet especially someone who I feel need time to look at them selves to plan out their lives and has room togrow as I am doing myself as indepemdent. I just want you know it makes me uncomfortable you force your self onto me when I stated I don't want or am ready for any guy in general. I'm just too hurt right now to honestly be with someone who could be like the last I want you to understand that you don't understand how relationships work. Some just know better than to jump into on after know them for how so many days. Me I just prefer to be friends for some time before I can feel comfortable to even think I can have a relationship. I'm not ready to have a committed relationship or date.

I'm sorry
N
>>
>>17010752
J's initials?
>>
>>17011031
Initials?
>>
>>17011680
Well, I don't think it's necessary for that person to know it's them, but JD
>>
>>17011795
JD was very sad for a long while about it but typically, would never admit to it.
>>
>>17011840
Typical indeed, this actually surprises me. Sometimes I got by solely on the thought that you wouldn't miss it much, and I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't the case; you did not deserve that. I hope it's better for you now.

By the way, M knows. Told him a while ago.
>>
D.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me the truth. I fucking love you.
C
>>
>>17006633
hi,
sorry for the way i treated and still treat both of you. I know that you love me but sometimes i can be such a stupid moron,
sorry
>>
>>17011694
J
>>
>>17006633
youre a loser and will say anything to get your dick wet.
>>
A
Pls date me you're like exactly my type REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17012343
Initials?
>>
Chloe ,
J'espère que l'argent que j'ai vous envoie a été assez pour vous aider. Il n'y a pas beaucoup , mais il est tout ce que je peux faire pour l'instant . J'espère que vous prenez bien soin de vous et de rester hors de l'ennui . Même si nous pourrions ne jamais revoir , je ferai toujours tout ce que je peux pour regarder dehors pour vous, comme je l'ai promis . Tu me manques.
-Cheddar
>>
>>17012323
last initial
>>
>>17011383
Scary as in how close it is to your situation or because that I sound like a psycho, because I meant it in a loving and endearing way.
>>
>>17006633
I am so fucking done with school this semester. I want it to be June so I can be with my boyfriend already.
>>
>>17012348
A is a girl
>>
Fuck You!!!! You are a lying, cheating asshole! You think I'm so dumb and that I don't know what you're doing. I know but I'm just waiting for the right time to make you feel the pain I have felt for so long. If you think this post applies to you it probably does.
>>
T
Things are strange for me today. I'm not really sure what's going on. I had an unusual experience this morning and I'm not really sure how to feel about a whole load of things.
One thing I do know for sure is that I miss you. Sounds stupid to say that when we see each other most days, but I miss sharing time and conversation with you. I hope that things are going ok for you. I really hope that you know I'll always be here for you if you ever need anything. You're pretty much my favourite person ever. Us drifting apart won't ever change that.
Yours with affection and respect,
D.
>>
Y

Hey, do you wanna get a drink with me after work?

M
>>
I don't know what this thing between us is lately. All I know is that I realized one day how simular we are and that I have a thing for u. I am hesitant since I don't know what u think of me and other obvious situations.
>>
I keep making myself believe that because I think of you so much, you must be doing the same. But then I think of all the people I used to be so close with that barely cross my mind anymore. It's probably that way with you.
If you were thinking about me, you would've contacted me back now, or at least logged on to see if I'd replied to your message yet. I hope some day you remember me and see the message I sent you. Don't feel pressured to reply. Just know I didn't forget about you.
I hope your life, girlfriend?, friends, and dog are all well. You're a good person, I'm sorry for all the mean things I said to you a year ago. I hope you understand, you probably would've done the same.
>>
>>17011859
CJL?
>>
>>17008220
I feel the same way about a guy... Maybe you're him, oh, if only. And if for some reason you were him, I won't see you for a little while. Perhaps I'll stop by on Tuesday, though.
>>
>>17006633
>no one notices the JJBA:TAS reference
Sad, t b h.
>>
>>17013289
its JK Jotaro Kujo?
>>
>>17012419

Sounds exactly like my situation.
>>
>>17013301
Bingo!
>>
>>17013308
Ara ara ara ara rar arara rararar ara
>>
>>17013302
Hmmmm

I'm W
>>
>>17013359

Ah, I don't know why I thought he'd write anything here.
>>
>>17013428
Oh well, good luck with your situation. If you're anything like my girl, then you're a beautiful girl with an equally beautiful soul and you'll make him very happy if you both try
>>
E,

You told me you'd never be like her, that you were different, and after years of isolating myself from everyone I chose to open up to you and no one else. I believed you, I trusted you.

It was a mistake. I asked you that if you felt God was trying to take you away too, would you fight? Would you stay with me when no one else has. You said you didn't know. You said you wouldn't change on me.

Looks like I should have just stayed alone to spare myself the pain.

-J
>>
File: grahamcoxon.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
grahamcoxon.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
Chicks above me.

Stop fucking spitting and throwing cigarettes on the fucking stairwell. It's disgusting, ya'll are fucking adults. Also, turn your fucking music down. If it's thursday night and it's two in the morning, there's no reason to have a party. I need to fucking sleep.

And quit making faces and weird sound effects and barking noises. I know my dog barks a lot. Least she's fucking quiet at night ya vapid cunts.

If my dog eats another cigarette butt I'm going to take a shit on your porch.
>>
T
I have so much to say to you but I'm not saying it because I'm assuming that you're avoiding me. Maybe later I'll write you something. This would be against my better judgement, but oh well. At least I'm not sending you text messages at half four in the morning.
>>
Dear me.
Stop looking for her initials here. You're not going to find them, or the chance for redemption you want them to hold.
-E
>>
>>17013265
Your getting my hopes up.
>>
>>17013553
;_;
>>
>>17012920
Initials?
>>
Dear fm,

I had always thought about the what would be in store for me, I never really expected you though. I always thought I had to connect using logic, never using emotion. But it turns out every Sherlock Holmes is lonely without a Dr. Watson, and I waited too long to tell you. I understand that I am hard to understand, somewhat a jigsaw puzzle, but know that I care the deepest for you. You compliment me in a way that I can never express because of my nature, and I am sorry for who I am. You still stick by me though. I don't know how or why but even though I am never fully confiding, you understand that some things inside me need to stay. This is why I love you. You are my Doctor Watson,

- that asshole INTJ
>>
>>17011110
Odds are hugely against it being the person I hoped it would be, but you never know...
>>
>>17006633
I'm afraid we'll take things too fast and start dating too soon. Can we please keep things slow, so that maybe this relationship will last? You're perfect, it seems, and I don't want this to be ruined by impatience.
>>
>>17006633
Dear Jason,
After last night, I'm not sure this relationship will work out. I was in real need, and you said you'd come over, so I waited up till 2 in the morning. I don't know how I can trust you after you let me down like this.
I expect a lot more out of my dealers. If you can't let me know you're not coming over, I'll be buying my dope from somebody else.
Regards, Andrew
>>
>>17011513
>implying a robot loosing his virginity would make him a normal and caring humain being
>>
>>17014204
Anything is possible. He likely has no clue I still feel strongly for him because I unwittingly sabotaged myself, made him think I don't like him... I just suck at this stuff.
>>
J-

I wonder if it's the season that has me thinking of you on overdrive. It's coming up on two years since we met, and so year three of this feeling begins.

I know if I want to get over you, the only way is time and distance. I just don't see myself staying away. Eventually someone's gonna want to go there with me, and you'll be there, and the cycle will begin again.

I just can't believe in all this time, I haven't managed to do anything about this, though I've tried. I was resolved to tell you, but the opportunity never came, and if it did, I was too foolish to take it.

I can't spend the rest of my life feeling sorry for myself. I'm just tired. Every time I think I've found someone, they're either out of reach or they lose interest quickly. Oh well. I'm used to it.
>>
Hey deb.

I apologize for being such a turd to you. I wasn't too social to begin with. When we first met there I didn't pay much attention to you but my friends kept telling me "hey man, this chick kinda digs you" and I didn't think too much of it. I was after some other girl which kinda made it look like you were a rude person to other people, but it turned out to be her.

I kept letting myself go, not deciding by myself. You were kind of trying to reach out to me there, I tried to ignore you pretty much on purpose and it's not because I didn't find you attractive, it's because of me being stupid. Amongst my new group of friends I felt like I was in a team and you weren't even part of that. Had I helped you I would have probably saved you half a year of headaches.

It's been a few years and I thought about you recently. I thought about my mistakes, about how you just didn't open up to people pretty easily but you still tried with me. Most people were easy to befriend but in the end it was all a matter of "this guy can do my work for me, let's befriend him" for most people. "Most people"... just ditched me once they were done. But you weren't interested in getting my help. You were interested in me. I felt a lot of regret there that I rightfully deserved.

And now, just now of all times, you wanted to contact me. Find me somehow, after all that. You got my number, not to ask for some help like others. Just to see how I'm doing, to talk to me after these years. Why? I have done all wrong. You're much better than me. You told me you were happy to talk to me again, and I'm afraid of talking to you now. I want to talk to you but I just can't.
>>
>>17006633
K,

I told you months before leaving the military that I have an above average knowledge of computers and beyond that, I know absolutely dick. I told you that I would need in-depth training. I told you about my depression and trips to the psych ward (you and 3 others were the first to know). And I even told you that if you weren't interested or didn't feel confident in my abilities, not to hire me and have me look for another job.

Well, you hired me. Now, nearly 4, going on 5 months later, I'm finally getting to understand how shit works. Now, after multiple fuck ups of not knowing what to do, being told things once and never being able to try them until 2-3 weeks late. Now, after miscommunications out the ass on how to do shit and passive-aggressive teaching methods like, "Wow, I can't believe you think THAT is the way to do it", I finally understand how to do things.

And yes, I have fucked up so many times it might classify me as someone with learning problems, yet we both know nobody really taught me how to do shit. Not to mention I have come to the realization that this company if slimy as fuck when it comes to business. "$100 the first time you come in! But only if you mention it beforehand, otherwise, you're fucked." And countless other examples.

K, I don't know if you've always been like this and being away for 2 years made me realize it, or if working for the company made you like this, but you are a selfish, greedy, Jewy piece of shit. You constantly brag about how much money you have, but god forbid I ask you to pay $3.00 at BK without paying you back.

I swear to God if this goes on, when I find a job I like and a place I can live by myself comfortably, I'm moving out ASAP with you being dead to me.

-A soon to be former friend,
N
>>
Hey J,

I had another dream about you. Every time I dream about you I'm so happy to see you. Then it always ends with you moving on with your life without me. You being happy without me. I kills me knowing that I was holding you back. That you couldn't be happy with me. I try to convince myself that I should be happy for you, but its so hard. Everything in my life has become so shit without you. I miss you so much. I still want to be with you, but I know you don't feel that way anymore. It kills me that you've gotten over us so quickly.

R
>>
Harry,
I have so much to say.
And so little time.
William.
>>
S -
You're an fat, ugly fucking parasite. I should never have dated you, never convinced myself that I could change you or make you a decent person. I ignored all the signs on purpose because I was desperate to connect with someone, and it was a huge mistake. I've wasted a fuckload of time on you and your attention whoring ways, and I'm not going to deal with it any more. Get your fucking tentacles out of my friend group and improve your life you complete fucking zero.
>>
>>17015087
This sounds like it's for me but he never let me really meet his friends. And he only had two.

Kek
>>
Dear current oneitis,

I wish I could escape from being a pathetic loser who has seasonal periods of oneitis love and an undefeated inclination towards daydreaming and idealizing impossible life scenarios. Will I ever talk to you? Will I ever ask you out? Will I ever... I'm tired of doing this, but now that I thought this would finally stop happening, you appeared. Feels different this time around, but then again, when did it not feel unique? I always think "this is it", but it never really is. This is probably just a hobby of mine I will carry to the graveyard. Do you think it's possible for me to finally break this cycle and finally start looking at you (or any future oneitis, for that matter) and seeing you for what you really are, that is, an average and completely normal person? I most definitely think so... Maybe I'll even talk to you this Tuesday, right?

Love,
nobody of importance.
>>
>>17014400
What do you think it is? I'll let you know if it's right.
>>
LM,

I'd have liked to have gotten to know you better over the past view months but circumstances have made it difficult. Like the placement of two smoking areas and the fact I prefer clubs where I get free drinks/entry/vip. I'm undergoing personal issues at the moment and I'm not sure where to turn to. I don't want to fill the void with something bad for me, such as drugs, alcohol and sex. But I'm afraid that if we get to know each other, you'll find my experiences in life completely different to standard and if we're compatible, I risk falling in love or lust and filling the void up with a relationship.

Best,
K
>>
>>17014923
Initials?
>>
>>17007427
>>17007513
>>17009007
>>17010520
>>17010716
>>17011680
>>17011694
>>17012348
>>17014400
>>17015442

Thirsty motherfuckers, I tell you.

There is no chance in hell they are your associates, boys. You're not the alphabet, nor is your friend.
>>
>>17015442
I guarantee I'm not your girl, but who do you think I am?
>>
>>17015826
At least one of those was correct though. Although I wish it hadn't been now.
>>
>>17015258
I just thought it was a rather general comment so i was just curious

>>17015826
>>17014400
>>
DO,

I know I keep saying that I like someone else but I think I have a crush on you. I just can't get the way that we stared at eachother yesterday off of my mind. But I don't want to like you because love is stupid and I crave isolation. At the same time, I want to marry you. What the fuck. Why are you making me feel things??

With all due respect,
MR
>>
>>17016147
To an h.
>>
Me: Never pity yourself, you did the right thing, it's supposed to hurt but that's just life. You are a fucking gem, you're stronger than most, you've lost more than what most people ever have and can deal with whatever is thrown at you. This is some simple shit and you'll be stronger for it. I'm proud of ya.
>>
M
Lets just run away from all this fucked up shit that people have done to us. Move away to a bigger city in a different country where we never have to see the people again, who broke our hearts. Start something new, anything then this here is better. Lets travel the world and be the goofy weirdos we are and never give a fuck about the past.
J
>>
>>17016107
Why?
>>
>>17006671
What happened? I'm considering it (Europe - NA) but it's already painful.

Speaking of.
You,
I have a MAJOR crush on you, and I'm constantly turned on thinking about touching you. I want you. It's not possible. Help.
Me.
>>
J

I'm going to send you to the pit!
>>
I know that we'd never work out.
But I'd be prepared to crash and burn with you. It would be worth it.

I love you a hundred different ways. If you're stupid enough to love me back then there's going to be trouble.
Otherwise: here, have my love. An unconditional gift, now and forever.

You are superb.
Being close to you brings me so much joy. You are so alive.
Thank you for being you. You do it better than anyone else ever could.
>>
K,
Nie wiem, czy Cię kocham, czy nienawidzę, czy w sumie wszystko na raz. Moje plany wróciły i mogę się tylko cieszyć, że Ty o mnie już nigdy nie usłyszysz.
>>
>>17016419
tradycyjnie, inicjały? Twoje, pełniejsze K, albo chociaż płeć albo cokolwiek, bo umrę z ciekawości
>>
K,
It's been just over 3 months and I still think about you every day. I did my absolute best for you, and you still left me on boxing day for him. Now you two have broken up two, and you are left broken, jobless, and alone. Do you regret the decisions you have made? I don't remember the last time I was happy, I have such a strong urge to message you, reach out, get in contact, but I don't know what I'd say. Or what you'd say. I miss you.
C
>>
>>17016383
That's so sweet
>>
Gradually
The wrong kind of love subsides
The crazy dreams
Drifting
into memory
What's left here
Filling my heart and my days
A sweet flavour
Pressing
My open lips.

The right kind of love is all that I have.
Strong and sure. All that I need to be free.
>>
>>17011859
CM?
>>
Hey A,
i don't even know why i'm writing this, but i feel like you have been lurking on here for me to contact you, its been over a year since i last saw you, yes i have been noticing you have been trying talk to me to , but I've been ignoring you on purpose, and i know you know why, what you and your friends have done to me has by far been the worst thing to happen to me, even to this day i think about it and it angers me to this day like nothing ever has, you say your sorry, but why would you do it again?, what kind of sick person are you? what kind of sick person are your friends that find it funny or "hot" to do shit like that, every day i think about what could have been, but then its clouded by what you've done, not only has it caused me to lose sight of my goal but also a year of my life, like i said before i dont know why im doing this, but im lonely, the loneliest ive ever been, i want to try this again, but i have one condition, you point to me those that have caused me such pain, i know who it is, but i rather know for sure, i wont do anything drastic, but the anger in me will never stop until i get mine, so with that said, tomorrow on sunday at 4:20 pm i will be at the lake behind the neighborhood with my dog waiting for you to show up, i will only wait 15 minutes for you to show up, the first thing i want coming out of your mouth is answers, then we can talk about the rest afterwords, if you dont show up, then i will, once and for all forget about you, and continue to act like i dont even know who you are.
Kp
>>
>>17016383
Initials?
>>
M

I'm still (again?) into you, very much so. Let's hope it will pass come summer. I don't fancy being a fool in love again.

K
>>
>>17016438
Ta K na pewno tutaj nie zagląda, bo jej angielski jest mniej niż idealny.
>>
>>17016541
>jej

i wszystko jasne. Trzymaj siÄ™, bracie.
>>
C,
Was that your boyfriend today? He seemed nice.

R,
If you don't text me I am going to die. I can't wait until fucking May to see you again, and even then I still might not see you if your week changed.

F,
Kinda thought you'd be there. I just want to see you once before I move on, so it's not some awkward exchange a year from now passing each other on the street.

Mom,
If you want ne to be able to talk to you, you should try it.

Myself,
Fuck you.
-D
>>
>>17016322
Should've just buried feelings, ignoring them, like I've been doing. Now I'm in a haze.
>>
A,
You're nice and I feel happy when you're close. I think I like you.
R
>>
G,

Please sit on my face.

Sincerely,
D
>>
J,
i´m so sorry i screwed you over, but you made a whole world out of nothing and it scared me because i felt nothing for you, your advances creeped me out and you made me feel so bad about myself, i started cutting my legs hoping no one would ever love me again because you are a fucking creep
now that i have a decent human being next to me i still feel sad about you and it makes me break down in tears every time you look at me with those sad eyes

i dont hate you but you scare me a lot, you make me so sad, you never even liked me you just wanted to have me and you screwed me over emotionally when i didn´t want you back.

i forgive you, i hope you learn from this.
>>
A,
I know i'm a few years younger than you, and you could do way better than me, and last time was kind of awkward, but I swear it wasn't meant to happen like that. You're like the coolest girl i've met in a while. Give me a shout next time you're in town. It would be really cool to hang out, just you and I this time.
>>
>>17016763
s'fucked up, man.
>>
dear working class,

seize the means of production and implement direct democracy
>>
File: akames.png (44 KB, 750x256) Image search: [Google]
akames.png
44 KB, 750x256
>>17006633
Dear person who made this post

You suck
>>
>>17016315
Just say the word and I'll find a way to make it work. I may not be talented but I can find a way to survive, and for you, I would do it.
>>
So Monday, just wink when we make eye contact. I'll smile, and then you will know that I also feel it. I would wink back but yea, i will probably mess that up.
>>
>>17016506
What's As last initial
>>
>>17006633
I miss you. We would have never had a real future together, but I miss the way you made me feel. And I miss the person that I could have been with you. You're selfish and immature. I love the way you see the world and I wish I could be the center if yours.
>>
To people who put their whole lives on social media and whine about shit -

Time to live stream your suicide.

From me

P.S. send me a link
>>
>>17013549
Send me a 430 am message please
>>
Dear L o

You are visabley UN attractive and personality wise holy shit it's literally it s a dogs flea shit status (horrible). Your are just unhelpable and sorry you suck at keeping promises and talk big and pussy out. No wonder you don't get bitches. If you somehow find out this is me talking about you it'll be too late cause I'll probably of told you you're a failure of a man and you need to consider being gay or a woman because you have nonetheless more problems than a woman herself holy shit man. Holy shit.
>>
Dear P
I'm sorry that I let you down, but you know what, you deserve it, all the time that you threat me like shit, and always thought I didn't knew you cheated on me.
Well you have a nice family now with that guy that I got cheated on, congratulations on that, maybe seeing our child everyday will remind you of me and all that time we had together, I now I won't be part of that family but it's fine.
I didn't wanted that and you knew since de beginning.
Life must go on.
>>
>>17017177
No. I need to stop.
>>
>>17016763
Holy fuck. That's so fucked. I really hope I'm not that J.. But I probably am something like it. Fuck fuck fuck.
>>
C,

I miss you so much. I can't wait until you get back. I love you.

-N
>>
Mandy,

I am not going to wish you a happy birthday next week since we no longer talk to each other much anymore. You always say you'll call back but you never do. Hopefully won't see you this summer either
>>
M.

I still remember the night we first met back on the rock, well I would call it love at first sight, you just had something in you, even after getting your number and all, i was gitty for just spending all my time with you.

I remember the night i told you my feelings and confessed, i was a kopekers romantic, but you still smiled and said " I love you ".

All our moments, the time we spent was like a fairy tale.. But with a bad ending.

I started changing for the worse when my supposed friends backstabbed me, i lost trust in humanity, in the end i even let it get to me and it hurt you.

The night at the trainstation in the winter when i broke up with you, you cried so much, but i was just a broken husk of what i used to be and hated all, i had no trust left.

Its now been what.. Five years since, i regretted my choice the first, but when i found out how happy you became with your new love, i couldnt be happier.

And now that you two are married? It makes me feel better, i couldnt offer you anything like that.

Now with my limited time due to sickness, i found solitude and peace of mind knowing youre better and still keeping that smile.

Thank you.
- C.
>>
I need you
I do
I'm sorry

I'll try and write to you today
Even though I shouldn't
I miss you

I'm so broken right now
It's not your fault
You've only ever done the right thing

Cutting me it is probably the right thing too
But I'm weak
And I need you

At least you don't need to worry
That I could have a crush on you
Right?

The way I cling to you
Speaks of a different kind
Of attachment

You are my safe harbour
When the sea becomes the storm
And I lose myself

The way I use you is ugly
But I need you
And I won't stop.

I'm sorry.
>>
Ignore the degree of abstraction. Help me.
>>
>>17006633
ZGS,
I'm leaving the Manila for Chicago now. I'm so sorry I didn't do much with you because of my insecurities that you wouldn't like me at all. It's just a matter of time before you find someone else, anyway. But I'll come back one day. I might be gone for years, but I love you.

Remember that.

-JAL
>>
I'm pretty sure there are unspoken feelings between us and I think about it more than I should. It can't happen though. You know why.
Even if it can't happen, you're the last person I think about when going to bed most nights. You're the first person I think about when waking up. It's comforting to have that at least.
None of it bothers me though. I promise.

Peace
>>
AJ
I really don't know what to think. It's clear we're like going on dates, are interested in eachother and like eachother, why are you so defensive, you're ignoring me now and acting like you don't want this, like you don't feel the natural connection, like we don't have anything, are you playing hard to get or am I just an over confident fool in the friendzone? Im reciprocating now, I see you finally started paying more attention to me now that I'm the one doing the ignoring and being short. You can't tell me it's nothing when we're like connecting like best friends the second time meeting lol
I'm seeing you tomorrow, I need to settle this once and for all, this is the last thing I need now. I'm beginning to think all I can do is talk to you about it, like just be honest. I'm not trying to like have any confusion w everything going on in my life I don't have time for it. You're beautiful, and I think we're into eachother, we should like explore and figure out what we are to eachother together
>>
I'm a wreck Sarah. Why did I have to fall in love with you.
>>
I drank tonight to forget about you...
>>
If I were a more foolish person I'd drop everything and move to your state so we can be together.

You'd hate me if I told you this but I think your mother is toxic. I wish I could disentangle you from her. I know you love her but she's doing nothing to help you grow as a person. She's perfectly content with having you by her side forever and guilt-tripping you into doing things for her. You feel like you're obligated to just because she's your mom and you don't see how unhealthy her behavior is.

I know it's easy for you to forgive her because she's actually a nice mother... compared to mine anyway. But my mom had done the same things that yours has so I know the signs. It's no way to live.
>>
>>17017966
The better question is, why did you have to drag me into it.
>>
I tie my legs with belts and cuff my wrists so that I can feel as physically bound as I am mentally bound to you.
I struggle but am held in place, secure. I would be ashamed if someone saw me this way. But I love it.
Thus the parallel is exact.

My unhealthy obsession with you haunts my brain. I say that I love you.

I love you.
>>
I don't know what that meant to you, but that meant the fucking world to me. I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with the fact that it's over. I'm on a bunch of drugs writing you a letter that you're never going to read.

For twelve hours you made me feel like I ran the fucking world. For twelve hours I finally knew what it was like. I thought for maybe once in my life, by some fucking incredible miracle, things were gonna work out in my favor, and you were gonna be my girl and things were gonna be cool, but I was wrong.

For that bit of time you were in my arms, I felt like I was the coolest guy in the world. I didn't give a fuck about anything. It was like a dream. I couldn't keep track of the time. I couldn't shut the fuck up. I was so in love with you in that moment and I wanted everyone in the world to know it because I really thought you felt the same way. I was wrong. And it hurts. Really, really, really fucking bad. Like, I can't even numb this pain with drugs and booze. This hurts in a way that I've never hurt before. It feels like no matter what I do, if I wake up in the morning and you're not there, fuck it. It's all fucked. There's nothing I can do to make any of this work and that's what really makes me genuinely sick. There's nothing I can do. All I can do know is question if you felt even remotely the same? If what happened my car was just a fucking joke to you or something. And I'm starting to feel like it probably was because I'm just a great big joke.

I'm never gonna forget that little bit of time, though. My life was like a goddamned movie. It was fucking incredible. Those were the best twelve or fifteen hours (or however many hours it was) of my entire life. I ran the entire world. I climbed the mountain tops. I watched the sunset with the most beautiful girl in my arms, and it was all amazing. You made me feel human. And now that you're gone, all of that human feeling is still here. But I have nobody to share it with.
>>
C,

We only have two months left, and the thought of living on without you here makes me want to die. I hope you visit soon. I love you so much, far more than you could ever know.

-N
>>
>>17018197
Two months until what?
>>
>>17016876
this is more like it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.