[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My buddy [19M] told me that his girlfriend [20F] told him that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
My buddy [19M] told me that his girlfriend [20F] told him that she wants to break up and get the "full college experience". They've been dating for 3 years now and I just signed a lease for an apartment with them and my girlfriend. Any advice I can give him/them?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17006598
"Nigga, don't be a hoe. I just signed this lease and yo stupid ass ain't fucking shit up."
>>
>>17006606 His girlfriend is honestly quite a bitch/whore. She literally grabs his hand in public and shoves it down her own pants and into her vagina.
>>
>>17006612
Pimp her out?
>>
>>17006612
I wish I could. She's quite the ugly fuck, but unfortunately she comes from a pretty powerful family in America. She even told him that a condition of marriage if it does happen is that he takes her last name, while she keeps her maiden name.
>>
>>17006626
>I wish I could. She's quite the ugly fuck, but unfortunately she comes from a pretty powerful family in America. She even told him that a condition of marriage if it does happen is that he takes her last name, while she keeps her maiden name.
>>
>>17006598

makme it clear that she is the one thats not welcome here.

sucks that ur roomie probably cant afford his half on his own though. you could sublet the second half of his room but he probably isnt looking forward to room sharing with someone that sucks.
>>
>>17006654
My concern is that he keeps trying to make things work out. She's already admitted this to him, but by trying to make things work, hes prolonging the inevitable. Our lease starts in September, so we could maybe still get out of it since we haven't put down a deposit.
>>
>>17006670

not much you can do other than third wheel him and hope hes into that. and i dont mean sexually. people think they need to be in relationships but if you transition him into spinsterdude he'll be alright. no cheatcodes, but just sit down and explain how romance is the most fragile of all the human relationships and that he should be happy it happened when it did but to make it last any longer would just make it suffering,.
>>
>>17006598
you fucked up nigga
cuck all over the place
get ready for repressed highschool drama emerging
>>
>>17006670
if you havent put any money down yet, you should still be able to back out if you want to. contact your landlord, discuss your options
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.