[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metal rod injury, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: meme its not that deep.jpg (37 KB, 592x490) Image search: [Google]
meme its not that deep.jpg
37 KB, 592x490
I tripped at work and my inner thigh fell on a metal rod which went into my leg 3 or 4 inches in.

I can't see a doctor. I think I still have tetanus shot. Washed wound with hydrogen peroxide. Treated with Betadine. Applied antibiotic cream. Placed a bandage. Taking anti-inflammatory pills. So far it's only swollen.

Should I do anything else?
>>
>>17006257
So you have a stab wound? Have you thought about going to the doctor instead of saying you can't go see a doctor?
>>
Why can't you see a doctor..? If you were at work, you could force your boss to pay for work injuries . If need be, sue. Lawyers love that shit.

Was the rod fairly sterilized ? I.e. Not a random 10 year old rod sticking out of the ground .
>>
Get workman's comp and see a doctor, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>17006257
yes, let's please hear your excuse as to why you can't see a doctor. I'm sure it's much more serious than the gangrene you're about to get.
>>
Is it possible that I won't be able to prove the injury was at work?
>>
>>17006257
Let the wound "breathe" regularly. Don't keep it air tight except when washing the area around it.
>>
>>17006841
>>17006257

That's going to need to be irrigated and properly dressed or you risk a deep infection. The worst case is you lose your leg or die from septecemia. Best case is nothing happens.
>>
>>17006257
Your employer is required by law to take you to medical care - in this case probably emergency room - and pay for it. Why didn't that happen?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.