[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lqad9iLKMD1qd8ki8.png (203 KB, 390x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqad9iLKMD1qd8ki8.png
203 KB, 390x271
Im in a really horrible situation! My husband left my son and I and took all our savings. He took my name off everything. Im in nursing school and im afraid ill have to drop out. Thats the only hope i have right now for my son and i to have a good future. i wasnt working because my husband told me not to during school. he just meet a girl on tinder and no joke disappeared. im so scared and worried about my son! its such a long story but that kinda sums some of it up. what can i do?
>>
>>17005924
Do you have an friends or family you can reach out to? Obviously you need to get divorced and try to get him to pay his fair share in child support. This won't happen over night though. In the mean time you need to rely on the kindness of your loved ones.
>>
Start selling ass baby. Or go live with your parents... or, you know, get a job.
>>
First thing first is taking care of kid and yourself. Is work study available at your campus? That's one possibility. If you haven't done so already, I would talk with an advisor, close mentor, or campus counselor about the situation- they have resources you may not be aware of.
>>
Step 1, call a lawyer, you got this.
Step 2, sell all his shit for cash to survive for now.
Step 3, hit up a local support group and WIC for temporary assistance.
Step 1 is the absolute most important, you need to get child support set up ASAP and get his wages garnished. The faster you move, the less pain you'll go through financially.
From someone who was in your sons position.
>>
>>17006131
I forgot to add, you can go to the bank, bring documentation that you are his wife, and get yourself re added to all those accounts. He can't keep you off as a spouse.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.