[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling old - oh shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: white guy.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
white guy.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I'm 20 and I feel old. I want to do shit that will make me feel young. I exercise,work, and go to school. I'm willing to do stuff, I just need ideas. Willing to help anon?
>>
I'm in the same boat. 20 also, I missed out on the "college experience" because I had to work and support myself, and it made me mature, and now, even if I won the lottery and went to a party school I don't think I could enjoy the college experience, just like I can't enjoy playing RuneScape for the first time again, or catching my first pokemon.

Like sure, I could be entertained banging sluts and all that, but it wouldn't be cool or fascinating like it is for actual college freshman.
>>
I like raves and different environments. Problem is that I have to be 21+ and we are in that weird lingo age. I don't want to waste it waiting to be 21. Every fucker I meet says dude, just be 21 0_0. I want to do stuff
>>
You have to much structure, throw a little chaos in your life. Motorcycle is good start
>>
>>17005907
>>17005918
>20
>feel old
>lol pls

I'm 30 and I feel pretty young. Often I get told I act old for my age because I'm modest, responsible, and I don't party (anymore). My parents are a lot older (dad was born in '35) so I got a lot of old fashioned habits and mannerisms from them.

I'm in the best shape of my life. I do pretty boring "old person" stuff but I still feel really young because I am pretty young.

What kind of jobs do you guys have? What's the average age of your coworkers?

This guy >>17005951 has the right idea. You might be getting scared of routine. It's not very exciting. I got into it in my early 20's and it didn't make me feel old but it surely made me feel bogged down and a little depressed running on auto pilot every day for years.

Get out of your comfort zone. Try new things, eat new foods, see new things, go new places. Basically do things you've never done before.
>>
Go to college/university.
Travel the world.
Volunteer overseas (it's free lodging and food if you volunteer with various groups)
Volunteer in general!!!
Take your first year university as a general year, find out what you like!
Take a year off and work jobs until you figure out what makes you happy.

Do something, but enjoy this time. You won't be this age ever again. Take advantage of it so you don't get old and say "I wish I did this".
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.