[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm too much of a pussy to ask my landlord to get rid of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: cockroach-clip-art.png (33 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
cockroach-clip-art.png
33 KB, 410x396
I'm too much of a pussy to ask my landlord to get rid of my cockroach infestation and no stores seem to sell stuff that kills them. should i just end it?
>>
Pretty sure this is something your landlord wants to hear about, you'd be doing them a favor.
>>
>>17005835
This. Why are you afraid of your landlord?
>>
You could clean your damn house.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
>>17005829
Are you afraid to tell your landlord about the cockroach problem because you have a disgusting house?

If you're relatively clean, then the landlord has to do something about it.

What's all the hesitation?
>>
>>17005846
it's my fucking roommate, he does dishes once a month, leaves food out constantly, and throws his laundry all over the main room. I'm moving out in less than a month so I'm tempted to just leave it to him
>>
What region do you live in? If they are the huge, flying, American/tree cockroaches, those are very common in the south US and other tropical areas, though are found throughout the US. They don't live and breed in the house they just come in for food and/or shelter one by one. You can fix this by not leaving food out, possibly by setting a few roach traps.

If they're the small ones, you see them a lot, and they don't fly (German cockroaches), you may have an infestation and a breeding population in your walls, which is a more serious matter. It may require a professional to come in and decontaminate the area.

>>17005880
If you're leaving then fuck it, let him deal with his messy problem.
>>
>>17005997
they're tiny, I'm Canadian. I think I'm just going to stay in my room until I leave, haven't seen any in here at all yet, I keep it clean
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.