[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me get over my social anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 384x288
Let me give you a situation:

There's a girl sitting alone at a table, never talked to her but have an interest in her. How would one strike up a conversation?
>>
>"Hey, listen, i dont want to intrude but i was looking at you earlier and I thought to myself that i couldn't live with myself if I dont try to kidnap you. "
>(confused/scared look)
>"You will be the final piece to my human doll collection. Dont worry, it will.only hurt in the beginning. You will get used to pain as time passes"
>>
"Sup bitch"
>>
Just grab your balls and go over their. You can just sit next to her and say hi
>>
>>17005522
>"Hi"
>"Hi"
>"..."
>"..."
Yea good job.
>>
>>17005390
>alone at a table
At a library? A coffee shop? A restaurant? In her kitchen at home and you're peeping in a window from outside?
>>
>>17005528
I'm Mr magic jones bones or whatever your name is"

extend hand for handshake, firm and direct, confident body language, while looking in her eyes saying ima fuck your brains out.

She will tell you her name.

You tell her some random shit/joke/godknows what and take it from there.

If the eyes thing is to intimidating, nvm. But that's how you tell her you want her!
>>
>>17005390
What is she doing? If she's reading just ask her what book
>>
>>17005390
>walk up
>"Hi! Whatcha doing?"
>(insert activity)
>if it's something you like, talk about that
>if it's something you're not that familiar with, ask about it
>if it's something that doesn't really merit a conversation...
>smile, not too strong, just a genuine smile because you're talking to a girl you're interested in
>"Huh. Well I looked over at you and decided I'd like to buy you coffee. How's that?"

If she says yes, ding ding, you win. Continue in that spirit.

If she says no,
>"Oh, well that's too bad-- didn't mean to come on strong like that."
>walk away

Obviously if she looks like she doesn't want to be bothered, don't be an autist and bother her. Just let her be, there's plenty of others.
>>
>>17005390
well first you gotta do a quick "stalker assessment" meaning look at what she is wearing or if she has any stickers on her laptop or if she has a unique phone case.. these are gold because you can just be like "oh man is that a cat sticker?? i love pussy! well not that brash but you get the point.. or just compliment her shoes or something girls eat that shit up. all you need is a decent ice breaker and the convo should flow
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.