[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want sex but whenever a situation happens in which sex is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (474 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474 KB, 1080x1920
I want sex but whenever a situation happens in which sex is a possibility, I want nothing to do with it.

Wat do.
>>
Jerk off
>>
>>17005357
I'm a girl.
>>
>>17005372
Get out and stay out
>>
>>17005372
Ill fuck you
>>
I used to have many situations where girls wanted to have sex with me and it didn't feel "right". either my girlfriend and I were just too young and we'd have to be realll risky with like her parents in teh house or something, or some girl was only acting that way because she was drunk, or it was after the guy she kept getting abused by but kept going back to after leading me on for months finally stopped getting back with her, or it was during a phase where she was sleeping around a lot. point is, it was all in situations where, yeah I wanted to have sex, really bad, but it was just off. the circumstances turned me off, no matter how much I wanted that girl. it would seem my friend that you have a core set of standards that you're just not gonna be able to bypass. it's a shit problem to have if I'm honest but you know what, its kinda better than getting your sex on only to end up with a mess. those girls that wanted to fuck me when they were drunk as fuck? you never know if they're gonna feel taken advantage of and where that goes, or if things go well, now you've got a potentially habitually drunk gf that severely loses her inhibitions when drunk and have fun with that.

that said, I lost my virginity late and was not in the least satisfied when I did and wish I had just done it back then and been real careful to get out of there the second things looked to be going south.

so idk man. I'm grateful to not have had that drama then, but then again I've had drama anyways, and had massive drama when I finally did lose my virginity. might have been realllllly worth it to learn I'm a sex god way back then.

you've got to decide when you need to man up, do some man shit, and get outside your comfort zone; and when shit is real fucked up and you really want nothing to do with it, and those situations do happen. typically right around the point that you get a sneaking suspicion that the girl has a thing for piss, unless you do too then hey go for it.
>>
>>17005372
Figures. A guy has to try so of course he knows he wants sex but a girl like you just has to not be fat to get to a point where sex can happen.
>>
>>17005391
I don't want anything to do with that.
>>
>>17005372
This is bait
>>
>>17005399
My situation is the opposite. Perfect situations for perfect sex happen but my brain just goes "no".

I haven't had sex at all since I stopped forcing myself to put out anyway.
>>
>>17005401
>but a girl like you just has to not be fat to get to a point where sex can happen
Not even that is a requirement.
>>
>>17005421
You are still misunderstanding my problem.
>>
>>17005482
You don't have a problem.

Just put out. Lay back and think of England.
>>
>>17005419
then I doubt the situation is perfect. what is socially accepted as norm is often times bullshit. so you're gonna have to clarify if by perfect situations means, you are completely comfortable with it, or its perfect as far as constructed norms are concerned. cause obviously you're not comfortable so my gut reaction is that the situations are somehow not perfect. whether it's a subconscious thing where that guy that's really charming at the bar sets off red flags that you're not really paying attention to cause alcohol, or everything is perfect but your mind is on someone else, something. I guarantee something isn't right with the situation and you just need to think on it and then try to make things happen how you need them to.

that's my .02c
>>
>>17005540
But if there's nothing wrong with the guy?

I've ruined potentially wonderful relationships because of this. There would BE no problem if I could just put out without hating it.
>>
>>17005573
Why would you want to date a guy you don't want to fuck?
>>
>>17005573
then idfk m8. if I'm being bluntly honest, which tends to be the only honesty I dispense and gets me in plenty of trouble, you got some shit to work through.

idk, i had a gf that was literally too lazy to have sex, worst fucking, just, ugh, the absolute worst. so I'll tell you this, if you don't want to do it, just don't want to do it. if you don't like that you don't like it/ dont want to do it, really think on the reason you don't want to do it, get real introspective, then work on fixing it.

can't really tell you anything other than that. I got no clue. I could sit here and spitball ideas that you can kind of mull over. "feeling like things are perfect but if you indulge they wont be perfect anymore, maybe even bad" "feeling that you don't deserve it" "cognitive dissonance between what you want and perhaps what society and particularly your environment feeds you leading to a lack in understanding yourself, manifesting in indecisiveness and lack of conviction in your actions and therefore lack of interest"

idfk, I could spitball all day but I don't know you and I don't have the kind of time to wait for a spitball to stick. if you want a better, more in depth, and actionable answer you're really gonna have to go to a therapist.
>>
>>17005650
I think she's saying she has trouble fucking anyone. like wants to, and everything is right, but she's got a block.
>>
>>17005655
>if you don't want to do it, just don't do it.
corrected
>>
>>17005655
I just feel sad and upset when it has to happen. like I know that's what I'm there for but I hate it when it has to happen. Like everything's good and nice and safe all the way until he takes his dick out and then that feeling is gone and sometimes it just never comes back, and I never feel good around him anymore.

It doesn't even have to actually happen, all it needs is a reminder he meant for it to happen.
>>
>>17005691
sounds like you need professional help
>>
>>17005399

Thanks for the fucking essay

Needless to say I didn't read it
>>
>>17005694
What do I tell them?

They'll just tell me to stop sleeping around.
>>
>>17005694

Do you think your grandparents generation ever went to a fucking shrink to solve basic problems?

Why is this generation full of fucking pussies?
>>
>>17005706
>everything's good and nice and safe all the way until he takes his dick out and then that feeling is gone and sometimes it just never comes back
sounds like mental illness to me, what do you want me to say to this person? quit being a dumb cunt? something tells me that's not going to work
>>
>>17005706
>Why is this generation full of fucking pussies?
Because we were raised by people who were raised by people who would have needed to be in fucking therapy.
>>
>>17005769
This. Therapy is a rational way to deal with excess emotions. Bottling them up and/or ignoring them is unhealthy and will only lead to hurting yourself or others emotionally somewhere down the line.
>>
>>17005695
oh well if you're gonna be a bitch, just go fuck yourself, problem solved.
>>
>>17005821
That was not op.
>>
>>17005843
ah, got it. point still stands toward that anon.

only saw the couple posts that show on the main page so didn't see actual OP's response.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.