[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend gets very jealous when I type to people in mmo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 7tNov.jpg (656 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
7tNov.jpg
656 KB, 3110x2073
My boyfriend gets very jealous when I type to people in mmo. When we sit beside each other playing mmo he will get mad if I type to other players but people think I am a man so I see no issue why he gets so jealous.
>>
he's deeply insecure and this reflects VERY poorly on him; big fat red flag flapping angrily in the wind right in your face
>>
>>17005228
tell him to calm his tits. As long as you aren't flirting it's fine.

Jealousy ruins relationships. If he's jealous he doesn't trust you. have you ever done anything that makes him think that way?

Also in my experience over jealous people tend to be the ones that end up cheating. I don't know why. It's like those senators that try their hardest to be anti gay when they are actually secretly gay themselves. Projection, I guess.
>>
>>17005230
How do I deal with his behavior like this I have no intentions to baby him or belittle him I am a very calm person. He expects me to carry him in mmo pay for his pots and everything. I just want to play the game.
>>
>>17005244

Your boyfriend sucks
>>
>>17005241
I have never done anything to break his trust I always 100% support him but I do not baby him because I see him as my equal. His mom babies him to an extreme I am not like that. I am caring but I see him as my partner and counterpart not a child.
>>
>>17005253
maybe you should help nurture his inner child instead.
>>
>>17005228
How on Earth does he cope with you interacting with other men outside of the game? Also, that's weird. Usually, it's the male carrying the female in MMOs when couples play together.
>>
>>17005252
Everyone has their flaws he is a very strong person but very competitive he does not like being beat at something and video games are one of my strongest points. I made this thread because tomrrow is my birthday and he was not online in game tonight so I found a party to level with because I wanted to get to a certain level by the end of the week. The people I was leveling with were pretty cool and invited me to their guild. My boyfriend logged in and saw I was in a guild and got really angry.
>>
>>17005265
I am not a very motherly person.
>>17005266
I do not talk to guys in real life I am a hermit.
>>
>>17005253
If it's bothering you so much you need to sit down and talk to him about it. Be serious and just tell him outright "your jealousy is annoying and not attractive. If you don't trust me and keep it up I will leave you. I'm with you and not with them but that doesn't mean I can't talk to people. I am an individual that makes my own decisions".

If he is too reliant on you for money he needs to get a job or find another way to make money. If you don't want to pay for his shit don't. If he makes a scene then again, talk to him about it. If he doesn't want to work things out then you don't have to deal with that shit.
>>
File: tracer_by_raichiyo33-d85xuo4.jpg (241 KB, 1024x1467) Image search: [Google]
tracer_by_raichiyo33-d85xuo4.jpg
241 KB, 1024x1467
>>17005268
>joined someone elses guild

What a whore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.