[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ Long story short, there's a girl I really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1426380831061.png (49 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1426380831061.png
49 KB, 398x409
Hey /adv/

Long story short, there's a girl I really like who I know I can get as a girlfriend but on the other hand I feel like being single for awhile so I don't miss out or feel that way at least. What do, follow my heart or dick?
>>
Never follow your dick.
>>
>>17005663
There have definitely been times where I was glad I followed my dick, but those have been few and far between.
>>
>>17005121Respect the cock! Tame the cunt!
>>
then why not just be friends with her? Sounds like you only like her because you want to bone her, which is fine but let's not pretend you like her for any other reason.

if you like her as a person but arent attracted, friend her.
if you like her as a person and are attracted, girlfriend her
if her personality doesnt matter and you just want to bone her, see if she's down for friends with benefits, if not, move on to someone else.
>>
>>17005121
If you're under 25, think with your dick. You'll regret not having these experiences later. Otherwise, use your heart.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.