[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>long distance relationship >gf wants to get drunk with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DINGDINGDING.jpg (74 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
DINGDINGDING.jpg
74 KB, 325x325
>long distance relationship
>gf wants to get drunk with her female friends in parties
Should I be ok with it? Because I'm not.
>>
tell her she can get drunk at home like a normal person.
>>
>>17004890

then dump her
>>
you're not gonna be okay with it because you're not there, which is what sucks with LDRs. do you know any of her friends that would be able to look out with her and make sure she's safe?
>>
>>17004900
>do you know any of her friends that would be able to look out with her and make sure she's safe?
I don't, even if I did they wouldn't betray her
>>
You don't trust her. Why are you with someone that you don't trust?
>>
>>17004907
hmm, the only suggestion i can think is to ask her to check in with you while she's out so that you know what she's up to. that's not really asking much. if she has an issue with that, there's your problem.
>>
It's a tough decision, my girlfriend used to drink a lot and asked me if it was okay for her to hangout.

I said it was fine for the most part even though I felt uncomfortable about it.

She sort of picked up on that (Not sure how because I didn't make it overt) and just doesn't anymore mostly she just gets drunk with me over skype.

Just do what makes you comfortable, it's not a trust issue understanding your emotional limits is a part of having a healthy relationship, long or close distance.
>>
>>17004890
Depends, is it just a girls night sort of thing? If so no big deal. But you add penises into the equation and the answer gets a little more hazy. Parties with drunken females = prime environment for horny dudes to spit game/attempt to hook up with them. Not exactly respectful of her to place herself in that kind of situation when you can't be there with her.
>>
>>17004949
No, its open bar parties full of drunk males
>>
>>17004985
does she know it bothers you? i kind of agree with the other anon, if my friends were going to a party and i knew there would be booze and guys there i would want my boyfriend with me.
>>
>>17005000
Yes she does, but I also tell her that I don't want to be a burden stopping her from having fun, that I trust her no cheating on me. But the truth is that i don't really trust her being faithful while drunk, so i get really uncomfortable.
>>
>>17005020
Sounds like she'd rather live the single life than be in a relationship to me.
>>
>>17004912

This.
The whole relationship sounds unhealthy. LDR without trust is doomed to fail.
>>
Had the same thing with my old LDR, she would go out every friday/saturday to nightclubs and get wasted.

I wasn't alright with it at first, but I got over it. She loved me and I loved her, we met up had a cute relationship, then broke up.

Not all LDRs are too bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.