[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted this in ask opposite sex thread, but fuck it I want some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
Posted this in ask opposite sex thread, but fuck it I want some more answers:

Girls, does your arousal hinge more on psychological factors (i.e., flirting, build-up prior to sex w/ date or fun activity, etc.), or is pretty much split between that and just being plain horny?

I read all the time how arousal for women is soo much more complicated than men, that it takes time and build-up to get her in the mood, whereas most men are just dtf anytime. Seems kinda gay to me I'd have to spend all this energy on dates, flirting, and dropping little subtleties to slowly build her arousal, shouldn't being in love and attracted to one another be enough to wanna fuck? Yet they write books on this shit and the science behind it.
>>
You got that a bit mixed up, anon. yes, it IS comparably more difficult to get a girl in the mood. But that has more to do woth something else than you "wooeing" her. You see, guys seem to focus on the sensory aspects of sex a lot more. Just the feeling of a mouth around your cock, a warm and tight pussy or some nice boobies and you are hooked. Girls (especially in a relationship aka with somebody they care for) tend to give more weight to the "intimacy" part of sex. The kissing, the "spending quality time together", the "feeling attractive for your partner"-parts. I'm obviously over-painting the pic, but you get the idea.
This leads to some missunderstandings. It's not that you need to do specific thing to "get access" to her fun bits. It's more a question on wheter or not she feels like being intimate with you right now. And THAT has a lot to do with stuff like making her feel beautiful/comfortable around you, make her feel wanted and apprecciated. Give her your undivided attention from time to time (not just when you want some, more in general). Be empathic, caring and attentive. It goes a LONG way, OP. She needs to feel big enough emotional connection to be willing to share such a "delicate and personal" thing with you. Ofc thus obly applies for sane girls with a somewhat normal way of dealing with sexuality and intimacy
>>
>>17004442

>seems kinda gay to have to have a heterosexual relationship in order to have heterosexual sex.

wrong, its actually gay to just want to fuck. cuz thats what gays do. we get turned on just by seeing each other and wanna stick our dicks in any hole we can.

your reasoning is flawed anyway.
>shouldnt being in love and attracted to one another be enough to wanna fuck?
clashes with your view of men which is
>dtf anytime.

you are essentially asking women to be men. if you want men, sleep with men.

women arent a fatality you gotta press just the right buttons to get. if you are in a relationship it is a matter of working her up, but its not particularly difficult. it can be as simple with starting with a massage, cuz the sensual side quickly transitions in to sexual, as womens entire bodies tend to be effected by sexual arousal.

unfortunately even if you wanted to try and use 'logic' with the
>shouldnt being in love and attrated to one another be enough to wanna fuck?

there is the whole flip side which is
>how can she know if you really love her if you want to fuck but not do any of the being in love parts?

just because you are the way you are doesn't mean you are right, or better. you also arent wrong, or worse. just different. it sucks. but if you wanna get laid, you gotta play the game.

or just go to a gay club. or just hang out in the locker room at the gym. easy blowjobs let me tell ya.
>>
>>17004442
the main reason is girls are more emotional than boys are: its a fact.

sometimes guys do need more than just visual stimulation to just "get in the mood" too
with girls you have to preheat the oven before you stick your meat in. not expect a girl to be like a mirowave done in a minute and half cooked.

expecting any woman to act like a man aint going to happen in any universe. i get it you are a lazy fuck, want her to do all the work but unfortunatley
*some effort required
even that the people that are still married make the effort to stay in love.
>>
Personally, for me I pretty much never get horny out of the blue. Like its maybe happened three times in my life. But my bf knows exactly how to turn me on. He does have to be a little patient though.

Things like he tells me to touch his hard cock, kisses me, touches my body, starts jacking off. Usually these things lead to sex.

When he asks if I want to have sex, if I say no, he leaves it alone. If I say maybe, it's ok to turn me on. And if I say yes, I'm pretty much ready to go. We know each other enough that we don't have to worry about crossing lines when it comes to these things though. Not every girl would be ok with you whipping your dick out and yanking it.
>>
>>17004610

>just whipping your dick out.

hot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.