[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shall I write to my ex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160321_025431.jpg (95 KB, 648x875) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_025431.jpg
95 KB, 648x875
I *had* to move to another country and she didn't want to move with me.
But anyway it was ok because we weren't in a relationship. We just had feelings for each other and she felt alone and lost so I suggested she joins me in my adventure.
She refused but decided to have sex with me just before my departure.
>2 years later...
She fucking move to basically my same place but with another dude who followed my same path.
I cannot believe it. I want to see it for myself.
We meet, I try to be helpful to the couple.
...but I end up alone with her. We make out. Things get spicy.
Basically she cheated on her bf, with whom she chose to move.

Yet, after the misdeed, she breaks down... decides she loves him and I'm alone again.

> 3 years later
1. I really don't understand who's the cuck in this story.
2. I still hear from her maybe once a year. Usually it's her who breaks silence, even if we agreed to stop talking to each other.
3. 100% I wanna write her now because I am in trouble with my health and frankly wanna brief her on how bad my life has been in the past 3 years. I'd really use the chat because we have this thing we deeply understand each other, sometimes by intuition.
4. But at the same time I'm not sure I wanna upset her current balance by intruding again in her life.
5. Aw yes, I'd still hump her had I a chance. This is always in the corner of my mind.
>>
The answer is both. Both of you are the cucks. This girl is trash by every metric imaginable and you shouldn't put up with that behavior on principle. Fix your life instead of running back to her.
>>
>>17004021
I second this.
>>
>>17004021
>>17004053
What if I feel the evil urge to call her up just to make her think about me and maybe upset her current relationship (which is assumingly unbalanced as all of her relationships have been)?

What if I become the bad guy?

On the one hand, as I have written, I need her support (or I think I need her).
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind getting to know her life is shit or maybe see her crawling back to suck my dick. I admit after all she did to me, it would be.very empowering to see her crying for me once again.

But so far I have resisted on the assumption my desires towards her are unclear and possibly negative. And on the assumption she is synonymous with troubles no matter what.

So that's why I am writing here: because I am tempted but so far resisted very well.

>>17003942
>pic
She would 100% fit in that pic instead of the model. Not because of beauty. But because of her attitude.
>>
>>17004070
she's bad for you. This is like the temptation of a crack smoker; just don't do it man, it's bad for you. Find a normal girl instead of pining for someone that you KNOW is shit. It'll only hurt you in the end.
>>
>>17004077
But the way she makes you strong when you're with her is amazing.

When she walks by your side on the street... she makes SURE you're gonna be proud. It just emanates from her. And the way she kisses and love.

O my fucking God don't make me think at that. She also has a housewife spirit and cooks excellent meals.
For fucks sake I'm torn!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.