[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one one make themselves come across as LDR/ marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: obamacantstopus.jpg (44 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
obamacantstopus.jpg
44 KB, 720x404
How does one one make themselves come across as LDR/ marriage material to the opposite sex?

>Be 23
>Used to be extremely overweight, so never really had attention from women until a year ago
>Generally only get attention from women that I know sleep around (live in a smallish town), was having a casual relationship with someone that I started to fall for, and when I told her that I wanted to be more than friends she said no, saying that we wouldnt be ready to have kids at the same time due to her being older than me
>Girls that genuinely seem to want a relationship never seem interested

How do I fix this? Its like this shit was easier when I was fat, didnt get many chances with girls but when I did at least I knew they'd be interested in more than sex.
>>
*LTR, not LDR
>>
>>17003898
>due to her being older than me
have you told her that you, infact Do want all that shabang? how old are you? is her concern reasonable or just an assumption?
>>
>>17003908
She's 8 years older, I told her I wanted all of that but she made it clear it ain't happening. We don't speak anymore.
>>
>>17003929
well, then that wasn't really the reason, then... i'm older than my bf too, and i was concerned about that in the beginning, but after all it's no problem if you talk it out.

however:
is your main concern that girls don't want anything serious?
it might just be your age. as far as i know are girls aged 23 not really looking to "settle down" yet. i would say your best bet is go for older girls. 27 and up i'd say.
>>
>>17003992
How much older if you don't mind me asking?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.