[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anxiety/getting medication I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: img.png (384 KB, 734x475) Image search: [Google]
img.png
384 KB, 734x475
In February I went for my first psychiatrist visit. I've suffered from depression/anxiety/insomnia for almost a year now. He started me on Brintellix 20mg, saying it should help with my depression and anxiety. It hasn't touched my anxiety but it's helping my depression, he said he was thinking of putting me on buspirone or vistaril for anxiety. The problem is my ex gf tried those for her anxiety and gave me some. They didn't help either of us. I wanted to try a long acting benzo like klonopin. Is there a way to bring that up without sounding like I'm drug seeking? If so what do I say? I don't want to wait another month if he gives me vistaril since I know it doesn't work.
>>
K L O N O P I N
>>
Are you happy now that your taking anti depressants? I take citalopram and I'm not really depressed anymore but I'm not happy. I want to be happy.
>>
I've taken Klonopin for a short while for anxiety although I had no Idea it was for anxiety. I was just taking pills because I was going crazy I felt and had no idea what they were doing. I didn't really feel any different on it I would say though.
>>
>>17005107
I feel more focused. Like a haze was lifted, I'm no longer thinking I'm worthless...to an extent. I want to be happy too. I remember being ecstatic and don't feel that anymore. I don't want to leave the house. Or deal with anyone, I should've put this in my post but I have avoidant personality disorder, severe depression, and horrible anxiety.

If my depression was the only problem I'd be fine and normal on my brintellix.
>>17005132
I research everything a drug does before I take it. But I know what you mean. I feel like I'm on the break of being crazy very often
>>
>>17005233
I'm on klonipin and it doesn't seem to help me good or bad. It's a low dose though. I'm thinking of trying xanax again next. Just say you want those class of drugs to see if it'll help. You heard about it and researched it so you feel it'll be more beneficial.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.