[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I bitch for not wanting to drive on my boyfriends birthday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
am I bitch for not wanting to drive on my boyfriends birthday?

so on his bday we're going out to din an hour away in the city with like ten of his friends and he asked me to drive some of them cuz he wants to have a couple drinks. I said okay butt that I'm already driving my car for four hours that day (it takes two to get to school I commute then two back) and I would drive someone else's car. becaus my car already needs like 500$ of work on it right now, and I commute that much twice a week and I feel like driving in that much in one day is bad

is this bitchy of me? I also thought it was kinda weird that I would be the designated driver not one of his friends?
>>
He just wants a good time with the lads so let him have it.
>>
Oh boo hoo. Driving for another two hours is baby shit. Plus it's only one day. Suck it up and just do it for the guys birthday. You seem like the girl who hates blowjobs but loves getting eaten out.

Plus it's your fault for commuting to a 2 hour school.
>>
>>17003487
Can you give good advice in a more unpalatable way? I'm here to learn desu
>>
Could you afford to get a taxi van to haul all of you guys?
>>
Just get an uber and split the cost or have someone else drive, simple. Or just don't go and let them all have a night out and hang with him another time just you guys.
>>
See if any of his friends will lend their vehicle since yours is in bad shape. You driving it, of course.
>>
>>17003364
That sounds pretty selfish.
>>
>>17003364
Kinda need more information about this. Does your bf go out of his way for you? Think, if it was your birthday would he (or maybe he has) be willing to accommodate something like this for you without hesitation?

If the answer is no, then you aren't being bitchy because you're not being treated fairly IMO. However if he does go out of his way to be selfless without you needing to twist his arm about it, then I'd say you're being a little lazy and selfish.
>>
wait so - you drive your car to and from school four hours every day, but this ONE hour of driving is both "too much driving" for you and you're "afraid" your car won't make it?

See the problem with making excuses is that it sounds like bullshit. Why don't you just be honest and tell him that you're going to be tired and don't wanna do it, and then ask if one of his friends can be designated driver (or at least on the way out) and use their car instead because you're a poor student and don't wanna pay for gas and your car's on its last legs.

You have a reasonable position, it's your bullshit pseudo-lying communication style that's the problem.
>>
>>17003364
Yes, you are a bitch
>>
File: to be honesto.jpg (38 KB, 485x325) Image search: [Google]
to be honesto.jpg
38 KB, 485x325
>>17003364
Pretty bitchy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.