[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too subtle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: eh.jpg (19 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
19 KB, 251x190
I've been told by a reputable source that I'm not forward enough with women and that's why they don't get with me.

How do I be forward without overdoing it?
>>
>>17003187
>a reputable source
and that would be?
>>
>>17003187
>How do I be forward without overdoing it?
You don't have to be if you have game. It's all a feel thing. It's really not that hard to tell if a woman is into you. If you think she is and the right opportunity presents, you go for the kiss. Worst that can happen is she rejects you.
>>
>>17003205

Okay dial it back a bit there bro, I need to be more forward when trying to convey my intentions but I don't want to be so forward that they freak out.
>>
There's no guideline for this. Like >>17003205
said you have to feel out the situation.

The biggest thing is you can't be afraid or embarrassed to talk about sex. Obviously, you aren't going to start off a conversation with "Wanna fuck?" (Though that might work for some guys.)

But if you are talking/texting with a girl, talk about other girls, talk about sex. Talk about fucking other girls.

If you are a virgin, then it's harder. But you can still have a conversation about sex.
>>
You need to learn that there is absolutely no shame in letting a girl know you're interested in her. Don't try to do it like an anime confession, on the contrary, just be playful about it. If you're flirty to her right off the bat, then she might be flirty back. And from there it's easy.
>>
>>17003222
nice trips

girls don't "freak out" when a sexual advance is welcome. The problem dudes have is you can't know if it's welcome or not until you make it, so what you do is control the context to minimize the fallout if things go wrong.

1. Is there a graceful way for her to say 'no' without feeling threatened by you?
2. Is there a way for her to save YOU from the embarrassment of being rejected?

With answers to these two questions as armor, you can ask out any girl, any time and you'll be fine. To give you an example of how this works; if you want to ask a girl out at her work (say, grocery cashier) you (1) ask it as you're visibly about to leave (and where there isn't someone waiting in line behind you), and (2) in a very low-priority way, so "hey, no big deal or anything but you want to grab a drink with me sometime?" and you make it clear with your body language that it's not a big deal because you were about to walk out of there anyways.

She will never say "yes" if she's not interested, but in the chance that she says 'no' you will have already navigated the situation beforehand. Women understand this stuff implicitly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.