[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: wallhaven-73200.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-73200.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
I /adv/,
Can't figure how to sort this situation I'm in, look :

I'm currently with my GF. Meet her when my EXGF, who has a instable anxiety (dealing with drugs/anti depressant with psychiatric treatment) cheated on me with some other guy. I was very attached to her, even if she has hurt me badly with that cheating story. Even if she had a lot of trouble, I was always there for her.
One day I decided to move on as it was impossible for me to be with her. I wanted something serious, she wasn't in that type of thing.

4 month ago, I dumped her, explain it, and began to be with my current GF. Everything is going right for the moment, but a little while ago, I talked again with my EXGF, who said to me she was OK now, that she wanted a serious relationship with me.

I always loved her. I just get away 'cause I doesn't wanted to be hurt anymore. But I've developed feelings for my current GF too. Deep ones too. Each of them with their problems, but I can't decide.

I can't sort this. What should I do, /adv/? What can reasonnably the best decision to make? I'm stuck with this case for weeks now, it break me as I want to make the best choice. Has I want to be fuckin happy, not being fucked up in my life for those problems.
>>
Things were so bad with the old gf that you left. If you go back to her, further down the road you won't have either one.
>>
That's what I though. My friends tells me that since a long time, I think I just don't want to accept it inside my heart..
You're right, thanks
>>
File: 1448997305406.jpg (26 KB, 471x323) Image search: [Google]
1448997305406.jpg
26 KB, 471x323
>>17003159
Simple, ask them to duel each other in a boxing match, the one left standing will get to be with you.
>>
>>17003159
You're an idiot if you think if trying to have a relationship with your ex is at all a good idea and something that you want to try. It's pretty likely you're going to end up learning this lesson the hard way.

Regardless, I think you should break up with your girlfriend. Being in a relationship shouldn't be about trying to make sure that you're not alone, and it's an incredibly shitty thing to do to someone to pretend that you want to be with them when you'd really rather be with someone else. All you're doing is wasting her time, because eventually you're going to get tired of pretending.
>>
OP Here. Reply don't work here, for no reason x)

You made a point here. I might try to be not alone, instead of really wanting something. I'm not sure here, you moved my thinking to another position.
Thanks for your reply, tho. Even if I have to learned it the hard way, as you say, I must not hurt them both, that's the last thing I ever want.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.