[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend started her period today and this came out. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: clot.jpg (99 KB, 732x821) Image search: [Google]
clot.jpg
99 KB, 732x821
My girlfriend started her period today and this came out. She missed her period last month because she was on the pill, but went a month without using it. Any sex we had when she was off the pill, we used a condom, none of them broke. I read that if you abruptly stop the pill you will miss your period, which she did. She has since been back on it and after finishing the month's supply, she had her period and this happened. Days prior before this happened she was having back pain and today she was having severe cramps in her vagina/butthole area every few minutes for about 20 minutes. It was never confirmed she was pregnant because missing her period was a symptom of not taking the pill. So my question is, is this simply just natural uterine lining coming out, or is this a miscarriage?
>>
>>17003006
As a girl- that looks like uterine lining to me.
You're right that it looks particularly flesh-y, but honestly I've had similar looking things happen at times and I'm a virgin
>>
>>17003008
>virgin
How old?
>>
Congratulations on the miscarriage! Dodged a bullet there, buddy.
>>
>>17003008
Do you remember if you felt any cramps or back pain before it happened?
>>
>>17003019
Yes- but t was a normal amount for what I normally have during my period. I have a few days of pretty intense pain at the beginning, which slowly goes away throughout the period
>>
>>17003033
Alright, thanks for your replies.
>>
Eat it
>>
>>17003039
I second this.
>>
>>17003065
>>17003039
Dubs decides... Go!!
>>
>>17003067
Rolling
>>
Regular uterine lining.
It's gross, but it happens.
>>
>>17003219
Fuck, reroll
>>
>>17003006
It's uterine long from the period being skipped. It's happened to me when switching birth control and messing up my cycle.
>>
That looks awful. Girls I'm sorry you all go through that shit, it looks like hell.

Does that shit just like, drip out of you? Or does it just get stuck in your vagina and then you have to physically swab it out?
>>
That's just uterine lining, comes with heavy periods. Are you guys 'mercan cause they taught me this shit in eurofag school when I was 11 and I feel like the US school system would go Jesus all over everybody's asses judging from all the sex-ed-less anons on this board

Think of the Vagina as building a little house every month inside the uterus for a baby. A period is when the Vagina knows it's not having a baby so it burns the whole fucking house to the ground for 3-7days every months. Now if you've skipped a period imagine how much more Vagina house debris your body's going to toss out.

This is not a foetus or remotely similar.

Source: 30 yo woman
>>
>>17003536
it just kinda drips out, or slides out in the case of chunks, at least if you're using pads. I never really used tampons, but with those I'd guess it either all gets absorbed or sticks to the tampon.

one time I had a clot the size of my thumb. and yeah I've had some chunks of tissue before as well. never been pregnant or miscarried as far as I know though.
>>
Yeah I shat one of those last night, happens that I have colon cancer and I'm going to die, eventually.

But girls with prolapse and pegging fetish loves this shit.
>>
>>17003536
Birth control like the implant can stop periods and when you use a good brand of tampon you don't notice it. It comes out of you kind of like snot from a runny nose.

I'm so glad women have periods instead of men, imagine if spergy women kept their periods in bottles or boxes for years to post on r9k or impregnated themselves to keep foetuses
>>
>>17003545
>Are you guys 'mercan cause they taught me this shit in eurofag school when I was 11 and I feel like the US school system would go Jesus all over everybody's asses judging from all the sex-ed-less anons on this board
pretty much. at my school (this was in the 80s) they put the boys in one room and the girls in another room and showed them educational videos. if I remember right, they didn't really talk to us much about guys' stuff, so I guess they probably didn't tell the guys much about girls' stuff either.

in high school, sex ed was one week long at most. granted, a lot of the kids lived on farms and knew the basics anyway. but yeah we only got the bare bones version of sex ed. they kind of pushed abstinence at us but it wasn't as bad as some schools.

>>17003552
>imagine if spergy women kept their periods in bottles or boxes for years to post on r9k or impregnated themselves to keep foetuses
probably some do.
>>
>>17003536
It's just comes out onto the pad or sticks to the tampon. What's really gross is passing blood clots after child birth. After each of my kids I passed a clot a bit bigger than a golf ball, way worse than a little uterine lining.
>>
>>17003565

That's so gross. I can't believe some guys actually like having sex with girls on their periods.

There is no way I could do that. I would vomit if I ever had sex with a girl then saw blood
>>
>>17003569
Wow, you sound like a little pussy. Vomiting at the sight of blood in a place where it's actually normal to see blood is hilarious. Not wanting blood on your dick is reasonable but freaking out about some normal blood is dumb
>>
>>17003569
Are you, by any means, homossexual?
>>
>>17003594

normal blood doesn't bother me, I've seen a lot of fucked up things in my life. But period blood, just grosses me the fuck out.

>>17003596

What? No??
>>
hidden and reported
>>
looks like uterine lining to me.
since she missed her last it makes sense that the ammount of stuff is bigger this time, no?
>>
>>17003006
If its a miscarriage, Either way you benefitted. You know she's been cheating, or you've dodged a bullet. Be happy either way. I think that's quite possibly the most fucked up fetus in existence though...
>>
>>17003641

You know that telling someone you reported their post is a Rule violation as well?
>>
>>17003569
My husband and I frequently have sex when I'm on my period, as long as it's not a high flow day there's little to no blood.
>>
>>17003545
Make America Great Again
>>
>>17003673
>moot's rules

Last I checked moot isn't here anymore.
>>
>>17003006

Looks like you'd just need two more to summon the Moon Presence, OP.
>>
>>17004102
>not on high flow days
But senpai... That's when I'm the wettest and most sensitive..
>>
>>17003006
I don't want to freak you out, but there honestly is a chance she miscarried a partially formed baby. That happened to my friend who was on the pill but she missed some doses of her BC. I'm not sure how many she missed, but she said she had awful cramps one day and started bleeding everwhere and then huge clot-like I assume looked like your pic came out. Coincidence was she was in her mom's office (mom is a doctor with private practice, so there were nurses there) and the nurse said she miscarried a partially formed baby. She had no idea she was pregnant. This was when we were like 16-17.

I've had some really bad periods and huge clots, but nothing ever as giant as your pic. On the other hand, if it really was a miscarriage, do you really want to freak her out and tell her she just pushed out a partially formed dead baby from her vagina? Might be a life-changing shitty thing for her, OP.
>>
>>17003065
Thirded. My dick is diamonds now.
>>
>>17003569
>Have sex with gf on period
>Complete the deed and go to wash penis
>See a chunk of something flow down the tub and down the drain
>Try not to think about it
>Think about it a lot
>>
That has fallen out of me before, it is the lining.
>>
Easy quick answer:
It isn't some "film" like on eggs you cook for breakfast. Blood clots. Period blood also clots. Some times it is runny like a fresh cut, and some times it is THICK, like blood from from cut toy didn't clean off. But imagine a WHOLE LOT of blood to make a huge clot. That makes sense.
No worries.
No dead babies, no nothing.
Embryos, lining, that stuff doesn't just "fall" out. Body's have a process for that. It isn't the menstruation.
>>
File: cheeky cunt.jpg (27 KB, 518x419) Image search: [Google]
cheeky cunt.jpg
27 KB, 518x419
>>17004131
Underrated
>>
Blood coagulation is a thing you know.

What kind/type of tampons is she using?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.