[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday my FWB(we are really close friends) told me she has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Yesterday my FWB(we are really close friends) told me she has been talking with a guy and that he really turns her on.She said she want to try having sex with him which got me really angry and she saw that and started explaining how it's not my fault and that i can satisfy her but she just want's to try it with him.I know the whole idea of fwb is just sex,but i can't help getting angry it makes me sick imagining her moaning for somebody else and doing the things she does to me.What do i do ?Back away and tell her we can't be fwb i feel like that will ruin our friendship

Sorry for the bad english
>>
>>17002997
You messed up OP.

I don't have FWB because I know that I'm someone who gets emotionally invested when sex is involved. That's just the way I am- I associate that physical intimacy with love.

In the future, don't start being FWB if you can't keep your emotions out of the equation. This of this as a breakup. You need to move on because this girl is not looking for what you're looking for.
>>
Are you bothered by the idea of your friend having sex with another man or the thought of him being better at satisfying her than you?
>>
>>17002997
The WHOLE point of FWB is no-emotion, no-commitment.

You've just discovered that you're in love.
>>
You're keen on her OP, no two ways about it.

At this point the friendship is unsalvageable, you'll either end up in a relationship or the pain will be too much for you do be around her.
Try and take solace in the fact it'll happen to most people at some point.
>>
>>17002997
>really close friends
no you are not. you are an emotional tampon and dick between other dicks for her
>>
talk to her and explain everything. if it wont work break up.. or keep her and bang her here and there ;b
>>
>>17002997
>Back away and tell her we can't be fwb
She pretty much already did that for you by saying she wants to date that guy. Are you just mad that you'll be losing out on sex on a regular basis?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.