[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I tell if my male friends are actually my friends and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: NOBODY.jpg (246 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
NOBODY.jpg
246 KB, 1280x1024
How can I tell if my male friends are actually my friends and not just snakes in the grass that just pretend to be my friend because they want to get with me?
>>
get with you?

are you implying you're a woman with male friends? Because if so then there is a 100% chance they're only putting up with you in the hopes that they can eventually get in your pants.
>>
There's no such thing.
They all want to fuck you.

Some will seem like they don't, but they're just betas waiting for their "moment".

If you don't believe me try to come on, very clearly and strongly to them. If you ever get turned down I'll give you my life's savings.
>>
>>17002123

This is a lie, ignore it. Frankly there's no foolproof method, though. You just go do shit together and act like you would around any other normal people.
>>
>>17002123

Spoken like a true desperate virgin.

Not all guys are driven by their cock 24/7 and not all guys find every girl attractive/take every possible opportunity.

Only those who don't get any will crave it to the extent that they make long term friendships chasing it.
>>
>>17002107

>muh male friends

How many of them would you be willing to get drunk with at their place? You know the answer and so do I. They want to fuck you. No matter how adamantly they deny it.
>>
>>17002133

There's a difference between would if presented and actively want.

I'd fuck an ugly girl if she was laying there naked, ass up to me. Otherwise she'd just be a friend and I'd have no interest.
>>
File: 1446587894049.jpg (1 MB, 2048x3976) Image search: [Google]
1446587894049.jpg
1 MB, 2048x3976
>Male friends develop romantic feelings for you over time
>"Get away from me you snake in the grass!"
You are the reason falling in love is so goddamn hard.
>>
>>17002141

Then you're not truly friend. Would you fuck your friends ass if he was drunk? Or if you had a friend who passed out would you grab his car keys and take his ride for a joy-ride and then go "tee-hee sorry man we were drunk, what a crazy night" no, you wouldn't because you're friends without an ulterior motive like you are with women.
>>
>>17002150

>develop feelings over time
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI
>>
"Snake in the grass" lol.
I'd probably fuck any of my female friends bar the unattractive ones or the ones I've known since childhood. It wouldn't be love though It's just sex.
>>
>>17002133

I've gotten drunk with a ton of girls and it hasn't meant anything sexual. Not that I haven't gotten girls drunk to try to fuck, I'm just saying it's whatever.

>>17002150

It's gotta develop mutually dude, like it or not. If you're "falling in love" with every girl you hang out with as a friend, you're doing it wrong, and they're not just your friend.
>>
>>17002133
>have female friend.
>her, me, and 3 other male friends got wasted at my place for new year.
Empirically disproven

What's up with all these jaded people itt?
>>17002107
Pro tip.
If they mention other girls they like, they probably don't want to fuck you.

Differentiate willing to fuck with wanting to fuck. Every man is willing to fuck.
If you're both single, and you offer him sex, he wouldn't have any reason to refuse. Doesn't mean he wants to get in your pants.
>>
>>17002107
Men are all pretty much inherently deceivers, I think that your suspicions are 100% accurate. Watch out, they all probably want nothing less than to fuck you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.