[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get prescribed lean if you wake up with a sore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 700x700
Is it possible to get prescribed lean if you wake up with a sore throat every day
>>
File: wut.png (95 KB, 450x405) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
95 KB, 450x405
>>17001890
>prescribed lean
what do you mean?
>>
>>17001890
codeine? probably.
>>
>>17001925
Codeine and promethasize or whatever I have stomach problems but I get a stimulant prescribed now and I want to try and get anxiety medications too but I think I will look like a drug seeker
>>
>>17001925
>codeine
oh is that what it is? god I feel old.

anyway OP it's gonna depend on why you have a sore throat every day. if it's a chronic condition they're not gonna give you codeine, at least not forever. but if you just have strep or some other issue that can be expected to go away, then yeah. just don't go in asking for codeine.

>>17001944
so you don't actually have a sore throat. you just want it for the relaxing effects?
>>
>>17001948
No I wake up with a sore throat all the time I just get dry as fuck cotton mouth in the morning and wake up with a sore throat
>>
>>17001957
ohh I see. ok, sorry for the misunderstanding.

well here's the thing. if you have a sore throat every day, they're going to try to treat the cause of it. they might give you codeine temporarily though.

also if you have stomach problems, your throat might be sore from acid reflux. I've had that before. one thing you can try is to prop the head of your bed up by an inch or two, either just the mattress or the whole frame.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.