[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 22 year old guy and I've always been grossed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: reaction[32].png (222 KB, 701x500) Image search: [Google]
reaction[32].png
222 KB, 701x500
I'm a 22 year old guy and I've always been grossed out by girls talking about sex. I always hear the same thing: "girls like sex too, get over it". I'm not stupid, I know everyone has sex. But it grosses me out when women discuss it - especially in detail. Sometimes it even makes me a little sick to my stomach. I've only had sex once about 3 years ago, but that didn't seem to help at all.

When I mention my issue, people get angry and try to make me feel guilty or childish. What can I do to stop feeling grossed out so I can fit in?
>>
inb4 "have sex"
>>
>>17001787
Either you are gay or you just like your women old fashion.

both are ok :)
>>
>>17001797
Is it ok? Nobody else seems to think so (not gay, the other thing)
>>
>>17001787
maybe you're just not into sex... I hate to be a tumblr fag, but some people just aren't into that whole thing, I know I'm not.
>>
Explain yourself. How is it "gross"? Why do you feel "grossed out"? Also: have you ever cleaned an adult who shat themselves and whose shit stank so badly that you had to gag involuntarily while doing it, barely keeping yourself from throwing up? If you haven't, why not open yourself up to some new experiences that may make other things seem less "gross"?
>>
>>17001810
I have thought about that, but I'm positive I like sex. It was fun when I did it and I crave it all the time.
>>
>>17001787

I think that's generally pretty normal as long as you're not making a big issue out of it, or being really judgmental. When girls talk about sex, they're generally talking about men, things they like/dislike about men. You're a man who isn't sexually interested in other men, so it's uncomfortable for you to hear details and descriptions of other men in this way.

I don't think there would be a whole lot of straight men who would enjoy sitting down for a round of "girl talk," just like most girls would have zero interest in hearing men brag to each other about sex.

Not everything has to be some big problem, or pathology, or condition. Don't blow this shit out of proportion. You're fine. Just keep your cool and generally be respectful of others even if they're having a conversation you don't like. You don't have to force yourself to like it, just don't be a dick
>>
>>17001811
Good question. Maybe it's not "gross", maybe it's just the purity meme. I only care about it at all when it's a girl that I know - especially family. I just feel a strong involuntary aversion to hearing about it
>>
>>17001835
Actually that's a pretty comforting answer, thanks.

Can you give me your take on this situation? I was at a party with my sister's fiance and a group of his friends and I overheard him telling them that my sister "gives the worst hand-jobs". That made me really uncomfortable and I thought that was crossing the line, am I alone in that?
>>
>>17001787
I find it hot when girls describe sex, what gets them off, how they feel etc idk why but it turns me on when I read or hear stuff like that. We all hungout one time and this girl was talking about blowjobs and the salty taste of it and I got really turned on
>>
>>17001872

It wouldn't gross me out or make me uncomfortable, I would just think: "Why would you tell people that?" I mean, it just seems completely useless information that at the same time is almost painfully personal. But I'm generally not into telling people weird unsolicited details about my life.
>>
>>17001887
He told them because it was topical, they were talking about sex and he was making smalltalk
>>
>>17001877
I think it's hot when it's in private and we're gonna have sex, but not in casual conversation, especially in public
>>
>>17001896

I think you don't understand the question. "Why would you tell people that?" is a question you can always ask. No matter how topical the statement is.
>>
>>17001930
ok then yeah I agree, I think it's too personal. I also thought it was rude as shit to say it right next to me where I could obviously hear it. I said "woah, time out" jokingly, then they made fun of me and he said "anon, your sister and I have sex, get over it" and his friend said "wait how old are you?"
>>
I have the feeling you lived in a prude or sexually uptight household, OP. Not trying to insult you there, but my guess is that it's something psychological linked to your upbringing
>>
So do you want to have sex with women?
Do you want her to enjoy it to or be able to please her?

If you answered yes to either of these you need to man up and get over it you faggot
>>
talking about having sex with relatives of you when you can hear it is really inapropriate. i would consider our family to not be stuck up at all, but it would NEVER happen that somebody would talk about sexual details. it's just not necessary and uncomfortable for everybody. you don't want to imagine some people having sex. it's natural. closest to this i have come, is having a very brief conversation with my sister (whom i am VERY close to) about her sexlife with her husband. but we DIDN'T go into details at all. we kept it very briefly. your sisters bf is a cunt. sorry OP
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.