[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be a bad idea to tell a girl I like I'm scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 785x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 785x800
Would it be a bad idea to tell a girl I like I'm scared of talking to people, especially girls? I asked her out, which was dumb since we hardly knew eachother, and she rejected me for that reason saying she still wants to be friends. I just ignored her after that and I don't think she had malicious intent. Should I just put my hand out to her amd tell her I'm being stupid and why? I asked her out because I'm a loner and I thought she was into me
>>
>>17001727

Chances are she doesn't give a fuck.

What do you expect to gain by telling her (Hint: you won't gain shit by telling her).
>>
>>17001736
Thanks...? I guess?
>>
>>17001746

You are welcome.
>>
>>17001753
You could maybe back why the hell you say that
>>
>>17001755

>hey gurl
>I like you
>btw I am horrible at basic human skills and I am a pussy
>hope that made me more attractive to you
>tumblr told me admitting your flaws is brave
>especially to people who couldn't give a fuck about me to begin with
>>
File: DSC_0799.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0799.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Absolutely no reason to tell her. Don't bother with her from now on and move on to the next target. Simple as that.

Also, you should work on talking to people. Even if it's just using something like omegle at first. Put yourself in unfamiliar social situations. It'll be scary, but the more you do it the better.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.