[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop myself from being affected by her actions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x406
Hello /adv/
So I met this girl online 8 months ago and we have talking everyday almost since, but the thing is she lives too far, and I might have fallen for her. She has made it clear, she is not interested in a long distance Relatiosnhip, and I understand it sounds like BS to me honestly what is a long distance relationship anyways? But besides the point, the thing is this chcik is not interested in me and I am way too invested in her, and everytime she sleeps with a new guy, or talks about how badly she fucked someone, or how much she likes another guy, it affects me so much it angers me. Like today she brought up how when she goes to visit Israel soon she wants a fuck fest. It angers me so much, it irritates me, very much.

So how do I stop getting angry, and feeling bitter about the things she does?
>>
>>17000773
You can't prevent yourself from being angry, that's stupid. But that's a good enough reason to cut contact. Tell her how you feel and say goodbye. It's best for everyone OP
>>
>>17000773
Write slash stories to her about you fucking her really hard in Israel. Period.
>>
>>17000792
I cannot cut contact with her. I am addicted to her, I tried a lot of times I get pulled back, and she knows at this point she is so smug about it - she said. You won't leave. I never thought I would become that guy, who falls hopelessly for a woman he has never met and here I am. So all I can do now is find a way to not feel anything towards here exploits, because she clearly feels nothing for me, and here I am for her.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>17000798
Tfw passport reads this
>>
She sent me a message from one of her old fwb today, inviting her to Israel where he lives talking about how they will have sooo much fun.

Made it through the whole thing made my blood boil.

And I know she will go there eventually, fuck him and have that fuck fest she wanted.

How could I have fallen for someone whom I have never met and ho feels nothing towards me I will ne'er understand. But I need to stop feeling this shit.
>>
>>17000807
>You won't leave.
OP there are plenty of women in the world with a fraction of the cuntiness of this girl, and who look better. That's what makes your addiction worth fighting bro! Don't be a doormat
>>
In 3 - 5 years time, you will laugh at the memory of yourself today. I don't know how you will get over this girl, though it should be easier than getting over someone whom you would have had a physical relationship with.. I don't know how but you will get over her, minimum you think of her less than you do now, Time will fix many things. Don't worry OP, you will be okay.
>>
>>17000847
I too was a clueless beta at age 15. Well I don't know your age or anything but all it is infatuation. It's happened to me so many times until I started realizing I was setting a trap for myself. Change your perspective to that of an outside observer. If this were happening to your friend what would you say? Lastly, you're not addicted to this girl. You're dependent on her. You've made yourself believe you need her.
>>
>>17001031
I'm 19. I have been infatuated before, and I certainly know the difference. This isn't that
>>
>>17000773
Stop being a cuck you fucking faggot and block her
>>
>>17001163
You don't. Stop being a fucking idiot I say it with love
>>
>>17000773
Uh...maybe be an adult and tell her those things make you feel uncomfortable and you don't want to talk about them anymore? It's not that hard.

If she says something along the lines of 'why? It never used to bother you'

Just tell her it did but you didn't know what to say before without coming off as rude.
>>
None of you answered what I wanted you to.
>>
>>17000773
Dude I'm sorry but you just have to cut this chick off that's all you can do, you've never met her in real life only on the internet and you are lusting after someone that is not into you and it is not healthy. I've lusted after a girl that I met in college for 6 months and it fucked up my whole semester's grades and as soon as she moved onto someone in my friendship circle I could finally see through all her bullshit and see her for all she was.. Just another girl out of the 4 billion they're are move the fuck on.
>>
She sounds like a slut but I guess Stacey Thundercunt strikes yet again.
>>
>>17002656
Look she isn't a cunt. She is a really nice person, she is always there for me hen I need her; always goes out of her way to make time for me. She even wired me money when I really needed, and it's isn't like she is rich, she lives on $10/h. I would be being extremely selfish and idiotic to abandon her friendship because I am nt mature enough to handle to that some people wouldn't have a Relatiosnhip with me.
>>
>>17000821
Its Pakistani passport
>>
>>17003578
I should get you a medal for being absolutely unhelpful.
>>
>>17000773
yp a фaгeт
>>
>>17003631
fuck i did that wrong. im going to fail russian. its hte other yu sound
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.